Oh yeah

this show exists.

and look, they'e reTitling it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_hcwB8i64
youtu.be/jRCc3TPfC70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long til they ditch the art style like last time?

why does anyone think looney tunes is a good idea? fuck, it wasn't a good idea THEN. it's just that's all they had, and the fantastic writing made up for it.

if i remember correctly there were two different bugs bunny shows recently but they looked similar. which one was better?

DELET THIS

Both are terrible titles. Generic and meaningless.

That last show wasn't for me but at least it had an identity. It was the Looney Tunes suburban sitcom show.

What is this? Regular Bugs Bunny adventures? With a couple new characters and a couple old ones? It's all so calm and sedate, the polar opposite of what the original Looney Tunes were.

Stop this.

Can we just get the LTS back? This is just depressing

God I want it back so bad. It got so good second season.

How am I supposed to enjoy the crossdressing episodes if bugs bunny is a stick?

I don't think this show as ever meant to be enjoyed user.

Did they actually think they could get away with a show named after an established speech impediment joke?

I mean I give them credit for it but the HAD to have been able to predict some PC bullshit backlash for it.

This is pretty mild. Am I supposed to be horrified?

The first one. It was more bold and experimental while staying true to the core of the characters. Wabbit just felt lazy and the jokes never landed.

Best part of the old one:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_hcwB8i64

No, aroused.

>The only possibly redeemable aspect of this show is what we could have gotten but ultimately didn't

That's never a good omen.

Typical, the final version is less hot than the prototype design. And not bringing the spy vixen back? Fail man. Kath Suicie needs work much more than Tara STD Blowjob Strong.

I thought that went without saying.

Well, at least something about that show isn't completely inoffensive. :^)

What the fuck happened?

Modern Day Ted Turner was afraid of sexy crossdressing fox.

You fuckin idiot. That couldn't have been the problem. It's just got no brand recognition.

>It was bold and experimental

Only occasionally. Most of the time it was like a boring sitcom

They didn't want another Minerva Mink incident on their hands

Their writing style complimented the mundane setting. It beats this shallow imitation of classic slapstick, without the heart.

Minerva was intentionally sexed up to hell and back, and not just her design. All they have to do to not have a repeat of that is not include scenes of her skinny dipping behind a curtain or wearing a towel for half an episode and they're fine.

Only thing missing was have an ex girlfriend to hang out with to make it Seinfeld. I say Tyra Nee

They made her ugly

They made her the weasel from Garfield and Friends

It sucks that Looney Tunes has become the new Scooby Doo, being endlessly recycled and rebooted.

At least Scooby Doo has a set formula they can stick with or stray from.

Looney Tunes was so much about the animation and the writing and the people who made it that any attempt to recreate it just fails before it begins.

At that point, I'd rather just have more Duck Dodgers.

At least the theme song is really catchy. The first two version, anyway.

youtu.be/jRCc3TPfC70

May as well post this now that we've degraded to fox posting.

>LTS started weak but got better as episodes went on
>gets canned and replaced by this shit
WB sure loves to fuck the shit they own

What about hipster vulture.

Eh... I'm not really feeling it.

They overestimate themselves.

Remember when they changed the entire format of Boomerang and promised to give it a bunch of new shows?

They sure gave up on that idea quick.

>The Loony Tunes Show and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc finally update these fucking properties for a modern audience.

>Nah how 'bout we fuck right back off to the same shit that was outdated when we peddled it 30 years ago.

I don't understand TV execs.

Tunes isntead of Toons, cute. Guess they're playing up on the musical side a bit more. Still sucks though.

This. Best modern use of the characters.

It's always been Tunes you retard.

The second season definitely surprised me. It switched from painfully mediocre to very clever and funny. It seemed like they accepted the idea of adding more stupidity into the mix, which was something that made LT great in the first place.

That can't be right.

KNOW YOUR ROLE

What did you think they meant with Looney TUNES and Merry MELODIES

its other name was merry melodies. of course its always been tunes. look it up for yourself.

8/8

I thought they went from Merry Melodies to Looney Toons when they started to focus less on the musical aspects in the shorts. The double O's in both words even work well. I can clearly remember the logo too

>"waaah muh edgy Scooby Doo"

2 words:

ROBOT

NAZIS

Yes, and?

>I can clearly remember
Go mandela yourself

1. MI was designed and sold as a fixed length 2 season series and accomplished what it set out to do.
2. You attempting to shit on SD for doing anything silly or outrageous indicates maybe you don't really belong on Sup Forums and shouldn't post until you understand it's a board for childrens' entertainment.

No seriously, get out

I have to do everything for you

They should just cancel it. It's pure shit.

>I don't understand TV execs
They don't understand their audiences either. Execs usually gain their positions via nepotism, so almost all their ideas are outdated because they're passed down from the previous generation and they want to say things they think their superiors will nod in agreement with.

They get paid for being little more than ideas men (the more ideas they can take credit for the better, so they just make up tons of retarded ones on the spot constantly) and spend their days tapping out e-mails on their smartphones to the actually creative and talented people working on shows along the lines of "Wouldn't it be better if... [insert cliched nonsense here]?" and because they also have the ear of the money men higher up the chain, they usually get their way.

I'm seriously the only one that remembers Toons? I refuse to believe it was always Tunes. Even if it was just for a short time in the 90s or something.

Are you thinking of Tiny Toons?

Could be. I'm very confused now.

>They made him talk
Show dropped

There were two coyotes on the show Ralph Wolf could always talk, yeah they changed the nose but combining them into one character is not the worst thing.

>THEY MADE HIM TALK
>SHOW DROPPED

>That uniform line width

Any time Wile E. Coyote talked, the short was terrible.

He always talked when Bugs was the protagonist

Did you guys forget Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius?

Wabbit is WB attempting to ride the success of the new Mickey Mouse shorts from Disney and failing miserably at it.

Oh right, these are the problems
>shitty generic music that didn't represent Looney Tunes back then
>crappy artstyle
>forgettable new characters
>Jeff Bergman has been a shitty Bugs since he came back
>writing isn't really clever, it's just average
Mediocre is the worst thing to be

Yeah, because the title was the problem.

>Edgy Scooby-Doo praded around as "2DEEP4U LORE" and "BROODING"
>has some retarded "LAWLSOWACKEE ECKS DEE"

>"No seriously, get out"
this is pure denial

I guess this means the daffy episode was popular enough to warrant retooling the show from the adventures of just Bugs and an original cast of characters to more of the old school tunes.

There was an episode with Daffy?

I thought this was cancelled? Thought all but one of the Boomerang revival shows got cancelled

which is the non canned one?

Bunnicula

Which incarnation of Daffy?
I honestly hope it's LTS Daffy, or the very least Tex Avery Daffy.

It's Clampett Daffy.

Neato.

good, minimalism is cancer

I actually like her show version.
But her concept is pretty good,but it doesnt seem as looney. Guess thats why they changed it.

>implying Wile E. vs Bugs wasn't god tier

>that title
H-Hey, guys, it's the L-Looney Tunes. Come on, we were just pl-playing, please watch it.

But I like her final design.

Why is that spoilered?

SOURCE. haven't seen this anywhere. guys i think op just trolled you all

нeт

well there goes my only reason for wanting to watch this

looney tunes show was well....a show about characters from looney tunes and merrie melodies as opposed to bugs bunny and no one else show that's currently airing.

>inb4 editing ''TUNES'' into ''TOONS''

>I heard the Woo hoo hoohoo in my head

This was actually good.

The effects of trying to cash in to the Mickey Mouse Shorts.

Did it work?

I know you're joking but this is seriously doing things to my dick