I NEED REPLICANT BABIES

>I NEED REPLICANT BABIES

What does he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2014/12/18/ridley-scott-answers-whether-deckard-is-a-replicant-in-blade-run/
youtube.com/watch?v=88_6SQKuTHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did he kill the newborn replicant? I assume they cost lots of cash and resources to produce, in a world where resources are limited.

Because she was infertile

you are not supposed to ask about stuff like this bc its not important to the story

>rotates ash tray
What did he mean by this?

Exponential growth of the replicant population under his rule. Dude wants to become emperor of the galaxy.

He really really really really really liked the first ghost in the shell movie.

You mean the one K rotated?
It had a horse carved into it. Didn't notice it until my second watch

Because it was aesthetic and kino.

how would he control the replicants if they self replicate? harrison fords chacter and daughter seemed to form a loving bond to each other...

Do you guys think he was fucking Luv in the hope that she will get pregnant by some miracle?

Why do gods do cruel things?

why wouldnt he just fix the fertility issue with his superior science

do you think rich people who consider themselves gods care at all about anything other than their ego?

wow you figured out a not at all plot hole

Woah for real? As like a hint that this was where the horse was? Because i felt that was obvious, like that whole revelation was inevitable

Regular indoctrination, the gene pool of the natural replicants can be selected to carry only certain types of personalities.
I believe obedience in manufactured replicants, as they are humans for all practical purposes, is only achieved by a mix of indoctrination and conditioning (MK Ultra style).

thats allot of admin. id just use the artificial intelligence and build robots.

He wants to be a god.

>Woah for real?
Yes

complete mad man

Fuck me, you're an idiot.

That's what he was trying to do, but only Tyrell has done so far, and only once.

yeah i am. if i was the bad guy i wouldnt tell the good guy my master plan in the end instead of killing him as well.

>GODS GONNA FREAK

he did it once? whats the problem.

I was referring to using "AI" to make "robots".

nah, i meant using the artificial intelligence and putting that software on robots in order to rule the universe instead of mass producing stormtrooper style people that you need an indoctrination program in order to maintain

Yeah, thanks for validating my comment.

I saw a horse but I thought he was looking at the fags

the fuck is allot? do you mean a lot? dude...

did i win?

Sure, sport. You won.
Now go out there and be somebody.

More important question, why didn't K fuck Luv? She was clearly into him. Was he autistic?

Does this mean Deckard was a replicant all along? I just watched 2049 and it's been a while since I saw the original Blade Runner. In the original there was the vague possibility that he was a replicant, right? Could Tyrell orchestrate a human to reproduce with a replicant or is the child the product of two replicants? Or does it not matter at this point?

yes, i mean a lot dude. automated labor would be a lot more efficient and reliable than biological replicants

He was already devoted to his holographic waifu

thanks. i think ill go out and see Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. ive heard good things.

unless those robots self replicate the exponential growth of replicants having babies, is faster.
In BR the replicants thought of Tyrrell as their god, was it a conditioned or a meme? Indoctrination can go a long way, look at North Korea.

I don't believe you.

It was a hint to him.
He thought he recognised the furnace area, but kept walking.
Then the memory was nagging him. Because it was on his mind, he notice the horse on the ashtray.

This is an alternate reality where advanced robots didn't happen.

Also, independent, learning AI might require just as much if not more maintenance to stop them from going apeshit in the exact same ways.

>unless those robots self replicate the exponential growth of replicants having babies, is faster.
what do you think is on the factory planets? Also robots are more capable.

>In BR the replicants thought of Tyrrell as their god, was it a conditioned or a meme? Indoctrination can go a long way, look at North Korea.
i think you've made my point here. what is more scalable and reliable?

but not as nimble. or fuckable.

>In BR the replicants thought of Tyrrell as their god
what

he wants to legally fuck underage beings, replicants arent ppl therefore its ok right?

the future Kevin Spacey

>This is an alternate reality where advanced robots didn't happen.

his little car drone guy seems pretty advanced. it can understand complex phrases and execute mult-step directions in forensic investigation

There were no robots in the movie. It's not hard to suspend your disbelief that bio-engineering got a boom in Blade Runner universe while robots were underdeveloped tech.

>Why did he kill the newborn replicant?
Because he was upset she was yet another failed attempt of replicants having children.

>I assume they cost lots of cash and resources to produce
He was the richest man on the planet

>in a world where resources are limited.
If there are millions of replicants already ...

Dis post woke af, nuqqas

>This is an alternate reality where advanced robots didn't happen.
this is the only explanation that logically makes sense albeit lackluster

>Also, independent, learning AI might require just as much if not more maintenance to stop them from going apeshit in the exact same ways.
this is true, the reward for solving this problem is holds more potential though

>first ghost in the shell movie
>I namedropped a famous movie, am I cool now?
The first GITS movie, or any other iteration in the franchise, had absolutely nothing to do with babies.

FYI, you are looking for Armitage III.
Now you can pretend you know shit in the next thread.

>tfw no armitage gf

I cannot pinpoint what is the edge of replicants in BR against robots, but if it didn't exist replicants would have been phased out already.

>There were no robots in the movie. It's not hard to suspend your disbelief that bio-engineering got a boom in Blade Runner universe while robots were underdeveloped tech.
well... kinda, they have spaceships and shit.

You have a very very wrong idea of what constitutes a robot.
An android with an actual AI is not a robot.
A spaceship is not a robot.

Still ambiguous, but in the original Director's Cut, it was almost certain that he was, because of the dream with the unicorn (do these even still work?)

this is true, but its hard to accept that the people building and inventing the existing tech in bl universe would be as ignorant as i am

this

Machines can precisely repeat predetermined motions. Robots can do that too, but they can do even more. Robots can be programmed (given instructions) to perform many tasks. So, even when the task they have to do changes, we do not have to change the robot.

The flying cameras were robots.
We saw robotic arms in the coroner's office.
The drones were robots.

here's an idea. put that joy program on a piece of hardware and boom you have something to work with

this would be so satisfying to get, at least, a bullshit explanation for in the movie

Ridley said he was in a recent interview. Of course Ridley is a fucking alcoholic that has toasted his fucking brain through decades of hard drinking just spurts random inane bullshit, but you can jerk off over the implications of you want to believe that jack ass.

Isn't it kind of obvious why almost humans would be better tho? Especially if robotic development was stunted somehow.

comicbook.com/2014/12/18/ridley-scott-answers-whether-deckard-is-a-replicant-in-blade-run/

Also, fuck Ridley.

to me it would be obvious not to use humans/replicants over machines/robots since it seems to be inferior from a sci-fi standpoint

just accept it. you are good at that.

>user contemplating what time travel movie he likes best. they're all so good though!

>muh endless capitalist growth

Daily reminder to /Luv/ faggots, this was a deleted scene where you get to see Luv in her own custom spinner

>there are people who prefer this man in a drag

The amount of content cut from the main movie is just fuck.
If they don't release the deleted scenes what do we do?

Yea interesting question why they didn't just use metallic robots with human skin. It would make more sense to us now as we see the future, but not necessarily when the book was written or when the first Blade Runner was made.
If we're looking for the logic within the movie universe, it's probably because the tech wasn't nearly as advanced so that it can compete with a replicant. There isn't one mention about robots replacing them soon, probably because there weren't any problems with the replicants (as far as everyone was concerned they were obedient). So yeah that's my take on it.

He wants to pull a spacey

It happens when you have to make character look evil but you are too dumb/lazy to actually write a character with motivations and emotions.

Don't ask complicated questions, user.
Just shout, KINO, and enjoy this trash-tier movie.

>poster count remains the same

Hmmmm

It was a bad product.

K walked around for a few hours with a gunshot wound in the stomach. I am assuming the female replicant would be able to survive having her barren womb popped like a water balloon, at least for a little while.

>Hmmmm
What did he mean by this?

nice shop

Reminder david bowie was the first choice

What do you think? I think blind bowie would been kino

youtube.com/watch?v=88_6SQKuTHk

good photoshoping skills

Why don't other boards have ID like Sup Forums?
It would calm silly paranoid people

>nice shop
What did he mean with this?

Guys a trillionaire, how much is a replicant cost to make probs under 1Mil?

Because they don't want to reveal the location of/ and make it harder for shills.

>was a Ryan Gosling character autistic
I think you know the answer

Wood is more valuable than replicants and he had shit tone of wood in his pyramyd.

Fuck this movie entirerly. I want my money back.

How fucking dumb does Denis Villeneuve think we(the audience) are?
Its unacceptable that this movie was even released, I mean just imagine people going to the cinemas and believing this is a good film.

Thank you for making people dumb.

> a new generation of replicants who obey
> litterally all the replicants in the movie disobey one way or another

Did you even watch the movie, nigger? It was a lie.

but they are all old models, except K and Luv

>being this dumb
It obviously wasn't true,it might have been harder to disobey the underlying problems remained. There weren't any big incidents with replicants since they began making them again but that was about to change

was the russian prostitute an older model? shouldn't she be more...aged?

I'm sure he could just buy a kid slave from the black guy if he wanted to fucc boipussy

so they aged at all though?

never properly explained
he did not confirm in any way what model number she was
maybe even he didn't want to know because he was attracted to her

>shouldn't she be more...aged?
If they age normally ,but I don't think they do

she was russian?

*do

Ooooh, so it's okay because the opening text lied to me ?

But K lies to his officer about killing the born replicant (even if that supposedly mean kill himself) and Luv kills that same officer despite admitting she had order not to kill him ?