Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote...

>Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote. For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce."[19]
>Citation is an article by Matt Pearce
Why do people hate Sam Hyde again? He is both cerebral and hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde
Link. Also topkek at the edit for the pic. Punished Sam is best Sam

only underage amerimutts find him funny

>Nick, what's going on big guy

One of their only funny skits.

O B S E S S E D

I am forgotten

Only underage amerimutts find him funny? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

epic thread!

>t. samshill bumping his own thread

I hope the pay is worth it.

If I get in a room with you i'Ll murder you

Holy fucking shit, stop posting this. It's been debunked so many times, you absolute autist.

from what ive seen about mde heres what i like:

i like guy heaven
i like boston ross
i like a flavorful smoke
i like the first minute of "lifting 500lb a day" or whatever its called

most of it is trash but that's the way with a lot of sketch shows and adult swim content in general. if he had had a career in it and didn't shove his """ironic""" politics in there he could definitely end up as some kind of beloved chevy chase figure

If the tranny is hot, who cares?

>dude he doesn't shave or bathe just like meeeee
based

Lol I love how all the friction between people who like sam and people who don't like sam is all from Sup Forumstards that think he's an edgy white supremacist and Sup Forumstards that know he's not really an edgy white supremacist and his position on cops is closer to blm than Sup Forums's

I just hate him because hes a jaded self hating cunt and parades that around as something worth sharing. Kids think hes the bees pajamas but that aint no way to live and i dont want to see more people follow down the same dark road.

>jaded self hating cunt
so... he's a comedian, then
this describes everyone remotely funny in public

Jealousy

Whats his new incognito youtube channel?

>Notorious mass shooter Samuel Hyde
He never shoved his ironic politics into his show

He had some old youtube videos being edgy so the media called his show "Alt-right" and got it cancelled

He was never right wing, Sup Forums and the media meme'd him into a boogeyman

Wine Party sketch is unironically kino. Only gay reactionaries dislike Million Dollar Extreme/Sam Hyde.

>aggressively enthusiastic laughter and glass-clinking
>conversation so banal it borders on retarded
>suddenly Nick starts brutally insulting Sam's wife and then trips her and breaks a fucking glass in her face
>you tripped my wife... I saw you
kino

>Hahaha, wow so edgy!! And therefore funny!! xD
Stop shilling your shit here, Sam. Nobody’s gonna watch they mde rerun.
Just fuck off already

He is a conservative but became the character Sup Forums moulded him into for yucks, but no-one on this planet has a sense of humor anymore...

See backwoods has a sophisticated smoke
A dry smoke, as opposed to a wet smoke.
Its good as hell
Good as shit
Good as shit and hell
Two things that are good?
Shit and hell.
Man it tastes like eating a piece of shit in hell

Thats my favlrite one too user

They literally banned him over some old edgy memes

>.m

Lena Dunham dead in one hit is pretty great, my brother walked in on me watching it and genuinely thought sam was insane

Hahaha, oh wow, really funny!

>hi Emma Watson
>sports
>you tuched my chocolates

These are his best videos

>aggressively enthusiastic laughter and glass-clinking
>conversation so banal it borders on retarded
>suddenly Nick starts brutally insulting Sam's wife and then trips her and breaks a fucking glass in her face
>you tripped my wife... I saw you

i've watched the video like a thousand times and never noticed these. thanks for the analysis dude

Dude irony Lmao, also he's edgy like me so I like him

because he is unfunny, the show only got one decent sketch and only white virgins like this shit

I agree Sam's a funny guy. World Peace was a mess though, the sketches were suprisingly bad and the way Sam handled the cancellation was embarrassing. He has no impulse control. This was also apparent when I met him and he drove like a psychopath.

Louis wouldn't do this, Hyde is from MA, and would ask Louis about his family which Louis has consistently avoided or edited out of his documentaries. His father is from MA, and Justin Theroux is his cousin, watch through them and you'll notice a pattern of him doing this

>one of only
>not one of few
apply yourself

Yeah, Sam wouldn't comply and would antagonize him.

yeah, that's why Thorax wouldn't do it
not because Sam Hyde is a literally who

>not because Sam Hyde is a literally who

that hasn't stopped Theroux in the past though

>uh uh sam hyde will never be on tv again
Sup Forums BTFO