what a comfy movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qa-x1SZ8tik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cucked by AI

Strangle me with the cat, OP

Soundtrack is God-tier

Movie women will NEVER EVER understand

I forgot what happened about a month after seeing it.

Not that interesting. No one ever talks about it for a reasonl

Based Arcade Fire

it's the opposite of comfy. I acknowledge it was good but I never want to watch it again.

>her
should be called 'cringe'

i hated this movie

idiot

It was meh.

Sup Forums hates it because it hit too close to home while burning a terrifying vision in your brain of being cucked by your own OS.

>tfw not gay but the female body disgusts me

I asked my parents if i was raped when i was young, but apparently i wasn't.

He is supposed to be cringey. He engages with a woman after getting dumped by technology.

If I ignore the vagina I can find them beautiful. The vagina is God's cruel joke. They also smell bad.

am i the only one who thinks this is overrated?
i'll try to articulate why.

1. the movie was spike jonze's attempt to do something on par with his ex wife sofia coppola's film lost in translation (deal with similar themes). on that account i think it fails for:

A: not being original
B: not being as good as what it tried to imitate

2. final act was lame and the film jumped the shark with the AI transcending humanity and shitty explanation of it going to some new dimension?? not sure what was up with that. sounded pretty stupid to me since i'm primarily an AI computer science guy.

3. joaquin was decent but the film long and stretched out and instead of exploring nuances of loneliness, alienation it basically just says "look. this guys is lonely in these ways" over its entire runtime and offers no interesting outlook and rarely makes you think.

4. dull, sappy film with one dimensional characters.

I hate tits. They're just two balls of fat and nipples look retarded as well. They shouldn't exist.

The ending was everything the opposite of comfy. You brought back bad memories of this film I will let you know right now.

You might be gay. No hate. You might be though.

I tried it, and i hated it as well. Psychiatrist says he doesn't know what's going on, so it's a dead end.

Her 2 with 3d ai gf when?

>not gay bro I swear

>Tried being gay
Lol

If you thought Her was comfy, heres a comfy song.

youtu.be/Qa-x1SZ8tik

You're asexual, retard.

is this worth watching as remux?

What did he mean by this?

Pretty comfy song.