ITT we post the hardest Jeopardy questions of all time and we see if anyone can answer them. Wrong answers only

ITT we post the hardest Jeopardy questions of all time and we see if anyone can answer them. Wrong answers only

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matt Damon?

the medic guy

Who is Captain America?

Who is donald trump?

"Captain"?
He's Commander in Chief, not Captain in Chief.

Who is The Skipper?

Who is Captain America?

Who is Idris Elba?

commander, corporal, captain etc it all pretty much means the same thing

Who is CAPTAIN AMERICA

Who is SPIDER MAN

DON'T KNOW.

What finds a way?

deus ex the movie

Tyrone? No, it says blue...

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Stop shilling your shitty fanfic.

Andrew Garfield played with her and since she is a God she is not sole bound by earthly gender limitations

Who is The Amazing Emily Jean?

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Danky Kang

>it's been a year since the last update

It's dead, Jim.

Who is Bubsy the Bobcat?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Keit-Ai. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of multiverse theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also the MC's deterministic outlook as he longs for the AU version of his crush instead of his crush, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Philisophical Taoism literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence people who dislike Keit-Ai truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the copypasta's catchphrase “Keit-Ai finds a way,” which itself is a cryptic reference to the works of Alexander of Aphrodisias. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sup Forums’s genius wit unfolds itself on the film version of Keit-Ai, which is Kimi no Na wa. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Keit-Ai t-shirt. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

who is Ben Affleck

>in their 20s

what is cause for concern?

Princess Zorldo, obviously!

What is autistic, Alex?

Who is Adolf Hitler?

>someone as talented as orsen welles
who is the jolly green giant?

what is Goodwill Hunting?