FLAWED MOVIES YOU LOVE

Or guilty pleasures if you will...
One that comes to mind is Fincher's The Game. Very well executed. Great acting...Gripping... Even though the ending was ridiculously far fetched.
youtube.com/watch?v=M57AIegsBz4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppC7i1ql880
youtube.com/watch?v=fVG1jh2EtVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Even though the ending was ridiculously far fetched.
all part of the game.

>the game
>flawed

neck yourself, that shit went all according to keikaku and it reached its point of desperation gradually and it felt earned

>DUDE YOUVE JUST BEEN PUNKED: THE MOVIE

But it's literally a 9/10 movie with your modern oscar baits being a 7 in my book.
As for my entry - fuck you I loved it.

>all part of the game.
I was willing to turn a blind eye to most of the absurd moments (such as the taxi scene for instance)... But that ending was just the icing on the cake...And wasn't enough to explain away some of the film's inconsistencies...I still enjoyed it a lot though. Thanks to Fincher...

Which reminds me...Panic Room...Another one of his, also flawed, but still interesting nonetheless

Both phenomenally enjoyable movies to watch, great choices.

..Fucking loved it! Kinda bleak though. One of the most memorable film of the year.

Genuinely better and more enjoyable spy flick than modern Bond movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppC7i1ql880

The Game is great for the precise reason that it depicts what a real ARG should be like

legit one of my favorite movies, and i'd fuck every single cast member. Why were they so hot?

I liked it, OP. Actually I really liked the ending most of all, it felt really uplifting, even if the entire concept was a bit of a stretch.

who is this white beacon of light?

you all lost

You never took part in an ARG, have you? Have you ever watched Marble Hornets? The Game isn't found footage, but rather, is a precursor to the ARG that is associated with Marble Hornets and the Lost Experience.

>You never took part in an ARG, have you?
I haven't seen one that compares to the scope of the one in The Game, but I took part in I Like Bees.

Dagon

Yes to these. The Game is just ridiculous but it's so fun to watch.

Predator 2 is just as awesome as Predator 1.

Also this entire scene with Calvin Lockhart and Danny Glover is great. youtube.com/watch?v=fVG1jh2EtVo

I've never been more insulted by a film.

Clickbait the movie.

The Game represents the kind of ARG we wish existed. The Game would be the ultimate ARG, an ARG so complex and intricate, it has to be tailor-made for the person it is designed for. And obviously, cost huge swathes of money.

Why would jumping off the roof make your life better?
Why would jumping off the roof help you cope with your dad jumping off the roof?
Why would losing everything help you with anything?

Predator 2 is comfy