DAWN OF THE DEAD COLLECTORS EDITION HAS LEAKED ONLINE - 91GB

Bonus Features

DISC ONE: Theatrical Version

>NEW HD Master Derived From The 2K Digital Intermediate
>NEW Take A Chance On Me – An Interview With Actor Ty Burrell
>NEW Gunn For Hire – An Interview With Writer James Gunn
>NEW Punk, Rock, & Zombie – An Interview With Actor Jake Weber
>NEW Killing Time At The Mall: The Special Effects Of Dawn Of The Dead – An Interview With Special Makeup Effects Artists David Anderson And Heather Langenkamp Anderson
>Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary By Director Zach Snyder And Producer Eric Newman
>Theatrical Trailer
>Still Gallery

DISC TWO: Unrated Version

>NEW HD Master From The 2K Digital Intermediate With HD Inserts
>Audio Commentary With Director Zach Snyder And Producer Eric Newman
>Splitting Headaches: Anatomy Of Exploding Heads
>Attack Of The Living Dead
>Raising The Dead
>Andy’s Lost Tape
>Special Report: Zombie Invasion
>Undead And Loving It: A Mockumentary
>Drawing The Dead Featurette
>Storyboard Comparisons
>Hidden Easter Egg

shoutfactory.com/product/dawn-of-the-dead-collector-s-edition?product_id=6374

Is your body ready?

who the fuck needs to pixel peep a movie like this?

>zack snyder

>The shitty remake

pssh...

original was shit

wat

>91GB
Thanks, but I'll wait for YIFY

>thinking the Snyder remake was bad
honestly this rebbit opinion is the worst.

is this the one with the zombie nigger baby?

they're both shit, but the original is definitely worse.

Damn those special features are kino

Dawn of the Dead > Night of the Living Dead > Day of the Dead > Land of the Dead > Diary of the Dead > Survival of the Dead

Fuck off Zack you suck

Every Anonymous poster > redditors > all other trips > Krager

The only good things about the remake were the mall design and the muzak

>being this much of a plebeian

You are not welcome in my mall.

Sounds legit. I was quite shocked by how much I liked Dawn ( 04 ) I remember being turned off by the trailers ( also, because it was a remake of one of my favorite movies ) But...I ended up loving it. Kind of sucks we never got that planned sequel. I think it was called 'Army of The Dead'

this

Most remakes are shit

but Dawn of the Dead 2004 was actually a great movie

>THIS

I liked Survival except for the shitty characters.

This. It's one of those movies people pretend to like

It defined the genre, but it is not a good movie.

So Zack is leaking špeciál version of his films. When will he leak 3 hour version of Man of Steel?

3 hours of this shit ? No thanks.

>Hello, I am a 21-year old media student and I hate everything that's done before pulp fiction!

>first one I watched was the remake and I loved it
>super hyped to watch the original
>it was shit

>91GB

That's literally an hour long download with my internet.

>Similar premise to the original.
>Different enough to warrant being made.

The way a remake should be done. It doesn't feel like it's overwriting a classic, just relating to it. Also, chief mall cop is the best character.

>Dawn of the Dead 2004 was actually a great movie

It was better than the original

>It's one of those movies people pretend to like

Exactly. It's one of those movies that people think they will be called a patrician if they say they like it because its old. That's the only reason they say they like it. They are fucking tryhard faggots.

>I tell people I like 1978 Dawn of the Dead because it was made before 1990 and I think that makes me look patrician. I also claim to like movies I haven't seen because I am a poser faggot.

Why are you implying Dawn of the Dead is a movie many people haven't seen? Sorry kiddo, you should definitely watch old movies as well. You'd surprised how many good movies were made before Pulp Fiction

I think some people claim to have seen films that they really havent seen, just to appear patrician.

>zack snyder commentary
damn kinda wanna get this now

Its actually closer to 4 hours

I think it's retarded to lie that one has seen a certain movie. It's an amazing feeling to be able to show a certain movie to gf or a friend, literally only reason sometimes to rewatch an awesome movie

>I think it's retarded to lie that one has seen a certain movie.

yes, that's the point. those people are pathetic.

This is so fucking stupid it's painful. It's a zombie movie, not Tarkovsky or Bergman or whatever other popular art director one would normally aim this dumb "hurr u think ur patrician" thing at. I wasn't trying to impress anybody when I watched DotD and liked it in elementary school.

the special features on the original DVD like the fake news reports and documentaries were really cool. i probably watched them more than the film itself.

fag

Does this get rid of the plot where the girl fucks up everything to get the dog back?

They really should have just used looters like in the original.

>Zach Snyder

When you get all of this but for the original, then make a thread. Now begone Snyderfag

I agree
Fuck the pretentious twats pretending that low budget mess of sloppy editing bad acting and home made makeup effects was anything than a shitty low budget horror movie no better than any high schooler would make.