What does Sup Forums think of One Giant Hand?

What does Sup Forums think of One Giant Hand?

Looks like a shitty version of Viz.

thats not funny at all please stop posting

No.

I read all of these,OP.

They were all fucking terrible, here have a better comic.

>what does Sup Forums think of my pointless anti-humor?
>it's bad please go away
>NO FUCK YOU

This is all trash. Every fucking strip. I have to assume you're the creator because I can't imagine anyone here could be a fan, so I say fuck off and buy an ad.

There is no need to be upset.

This is bad and you should feel bad for drawing it.

And yes I know you drew it, because otherwise there's no way you could think it's funny. Unless maybe you're the artist's mom.

I honestly don't think they're funny either but I can't help but be fascinated by them.

These all read like creations of a newspaper comic who hasn't had stable work since 2004 and is now trying to appropriate his old writing style onto millennial media in a way that really isn't working.

How different was I from the real story behind these?

There is no need to post this comic.

That is basically true but I did it anyway because I wanted to see what people thought. Evidently, people thought it was shit, but that's alright, they're entitled to their opinion, but people seem to be acting as if I've made some sort of personal slight against them.

You have. You're spamming a garbage tumblr comic without regards to making discussion or the quality of the comic.

What are you trying to do? Get advice on how to make your comic better?

Here's some advice.

Bears aren't always hilarious. You can't slap something retarded on Donald Trump and imagine it'll be fucking genius writing. Have you ever read a funny webcomic, user?

>You have
No I haven't.

>without regards to making discussion or the quality of the comic.
All I wanted to know was what people thought of the comic, I wasn't going to sit here and talk to myself if that's what you want.

Okay, well it's terrible.

Why do you like it enough to save so many?

I dunno, but I do. You seem to have a much stronger opinion of it than I do.

What other stuff do you like?

I kinda assume this is a trap.

It isn't.

Promise?

Sure man!

Well, I like a lot of superhero comics, Star Wars, adventure movies, cartoons, comedies, long walks on the beach, that sorta stuff.

Next time, pay for ad space. Reporting this shit thread.

I didn't even get a chance to post the t-shirts.

Fucking kek.