Decides not to go home and take care of his family but to keep on mooching off jungle welfare forever

>decides not to go home and take care of his family but to keep on mooching off jungle welfare forever

>African lions
>not acting like niggers
Pick one

KANGS

fpbp

The funny thing is that male lions do basically act like niggers while females hunt and raise the chilluns... Not a bad life desu.

Well it makes sense since niggers are very close to primitive animals in both appearance and behaviour

huh
suddenly casting donald glover as simba makes all the sense

wtf i love mufasa now?

omg like so Sup Forums up in here

he was a child who witnessed a traumatic event. he could not take care of his mother (his only family) it is the other way around.

are they going to tell the same story about knowing you place in society and staying there

> lose his dad to lion on lion violence
> grow up without a dad
> Battle with his father’s killer resulting his death
> His father’s killer leave a son to grow up fatherless as well

Check out senpai

If a movie that takes place in Africa needs negroid actors to play animals then why did jungle book have zero actors of indian origin? This is some straight up pandering to niggers

>Disney's Lion Kanz™

>bunch of niggers and spineless white cuck liberals
color me fucking surprised

Goku was worse.

>James Earl Jones
>nigger
>rogen
>white

>talk about universal and eternal truths about black people
>Sup Forums get out
okay

I think he was making fun of people who cry Sup Forums user

Its real? Its actually real... I thought this picture was just a joke We are truly lost. I think Im gonna cry. ;_;

he's fresh off the boat, what did you expect?

>Only one white guy in the entire cast and it's John Oliver
It's ok, I wasn't planning on seeing it anyway

Is this going to be an animation or will they wear lion costumes?

Having some of the cast be genuine Africans who can pull off an exotic accent is dope, but the rest are sub-par actors like Donald Glover litteraly undistinguisable from any other white actor for voice-work since he has an American accent either way.

Just seems strange to me.

Why are we so against black actors? If there is one thing the blacks are good at, its as entertainers.
The Lion King stage show was pretty rad as well, and it was like 100% niggas.

I don't understand what's sad about it

t. reddit

I'd assume it is because Indians (and white betacucks) probably don't give a shit shit since they've yet to be fully programmed to be hyper-sensitive to Indian diversity. Sure, i bet some bitch, but that isn't to the level of black inclusion sensitivity. Cast too many white people in a movie set in Africa and watch the entirety of social media explode as black people huff and puff and babydick whitebois shriek and squirm as they've been conditioned to do.