Harper is drawn cute, but she should still fuck off

Harper cancer.

That name will never not be stupid

> Luke and Clayface friendship

Sounds purty good

Shit book.

I hate Harper

>Posting an image in a storytime before it's over
god fucking damnit. It's just common courtesy, your stupid ass picture just breaks the flow of reading.

Wait, I thought Luke was religious????

>Dedicated to Judge user
Is he dead?

cunt

>"You were reconnecting threads that could not be reconnected, you're so loved, so deeply intertwined, it became crucial that we take you off the field."

Thanks for reading.
Support the official release!

Action Comics: All-Star Batman: Hal Jordan & the GLC:

He has some good points

Jesus christ tynion. Words, words, words. Let the art push the story forward. Fucking hell. I hate when comic writers don't even bother using the medium to tell the story in a more interesting way.

Why were the side stories so much better than the main one?

gotta prepare for war against Dr.Manhattan/Ozymandias

Has she recovered from her butt wound then?

Guess whos leaving the team next!!

such a fucking autist

>breaks the flow of reading.
kek what? just don't click it. or scroll past it.

Somethings need text to get the story going, there were a few scenes that wouldn't have worked the way you're suggesting.

They were all pretty mediocre. Tynion's not the best writer. Also he loves the worst robin.
See:

He writes his fave charcters the worst for some reason

>manually enlarging every image in the thread

Word to the wise, definitely DON'T check out Batman & Robin Eternal Vols. 1 and 2, Tynion's just trying to trick you.

So what is the possibility of them pushing a Cass/Harper lesbian relationship. Or do you guys think they will just stay friends.

First off, fuck you for posting an image during a storytime. Second, why does tynion have objectively the worst taste?

She belongs with Steph, but Tynion had her go crazy and leave

lol, I thought the same thing.

Wouldnt the mother killing put a damper on that? Also surely they know that Harper is not well recieved?

Too bad their friendship is barely developed.

Tim Drake is such a shitty robin. He's so pointless

That isnt subtle at all Tim

Cass x Clayface and Harper x Jean-Paul is a lot more likely

Yeah that's one of the things I hate about the new series. They had a great friendship pre-fp, but they just really want to push Harper and continue their tradition of shitting on Steph

Yep. Hes the only one not sent to do cool undercover work

> That big ass picture of Dick

On 3 screens too. Is he masturbating to it?

So bruce literally pushed Damian out of the house to go hang with the Titans and replaced him with Duke and so Bruce could hang out with Tim. Thats shitty parenting and also confusing considering Supersons.

Tim Drake is a cancerous mary sue that needs to be killed off for good. Only good batman sidekicks are: Dick, Damian, Cass and Barbra (would be better as Oracle)

Im ok with CassX Clayface, and Harper is less annoying around JP, but he and his sexy glasses deserve better.

Oh and I enjoy Clayface as a sidekick too. Nice change. Luke, Duke and Harper are meh. Steph is probably an okay character when not written by Tynion but she's pretty insufferable in Detective comics.

Jesus fucking christ.

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

Has any writer gotten how to write a character any less?

Ok, bad example, Beechen still exists. But still.

Man, this issue is so fucking boring compared to superman's.

how old is cass? I thought she was still in her teens while Basil Karlo is in his mid 20's to early 30's

makes no sense to be honest
especially since he could have just told Damian to do that

Steph really shines when she's on her own or with like one or two other people.

yeah, character development is boring
better stick to the epic action comics dumbness

Completely agree. I noticed this during a few of the earlier detective comics from #934 - #949 but this feels like the worst issue yet when it comes to overwriting and not using to medium to help tell the story

>character development
If the writer smart, he could've made it not boring, faggot.

fuck off loser. Tynion did a terrible job of over writing this issue.

The problem is all the character development crammed into 1 or two issues. The series really needs better balance. Its either slow stuff like this or fast paced stuff just hapening.

cunt. Just because he found the issue boring doesn't mean he just want mindless action. A better written story is all he's asking for
>character development
c'mon user

I am not the one defending Jurgens and claiming that Action Meme was better.

kys

cuntasaurus rex

Jurgens isn't that bad.

Jurgens is mediocre. Tynion is fucking terrible. He only got this gig because Scott snyder promised the higher ups that his boy could deliver. He could see Tynion has a lot of passion for writing comics but he has no actual talent.

clayface is happy

is tynion snyder's personal fucboi?

Tynion bringing back stalker Tim would make everything worth it

Luke is way better here than he was on Batgirl

Is Scott Snyder top or bottom? Pretty sure he's the alpha and he fucks the shit out of Tynion when people remind him that he fucked up on Dr. Freeze and all his stories end anti-climatically. Gotta do something to vent

Spaghetti everywhere

Tynion probably has to keep blowing snyder so that he'll convince Dan Didio that he'll eventually put out a decent comic. It's all just excuses so that Tynion can keep writing about the shittiest Robin Tim

>Cass making sure Gordon dies from a heart attack before he reaches 60
Gotham is suffering

I think it's cute

Shit.

She's cute as fuck.

well tynion's bi so I think its more likely he has to eat diane nelson's ass while getting plowed by didio, lee and geoff john's.

that makes more sense. I still think he blows snyder as a thank you for getting the gig in the first place

DP by the Capullo and snyder dream team? They probably hi-five each over while spit roasting tynion. Classic DChad thing to do