He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.
>Despises gypsies because they're scamming, thieving, murderers.
>Saves Quasi's life in the den where they keep all the dead bodies and stolen shit.

as a kid i did feel a lil bad for him cuz he did still gave quasi a job and something meaningful to do with his life

He's a murderer and a molester.

he only did it out of repentance in the eyes of God
did you forget he wanted to drop him down a well as a baby until the friar stopped him?

par for the course in the church then

Reminder that the Disney movie is basically pro-gypsy propaganda compared to the book.

>movie gypsies dindu nuffin, just wanna get inside the city when Frollo kills one outside Notre Dame
>Frollo raises their retarded baby as penance.

>book gypsies steal Esmeralda and leave their retarded baby outside Notre Dame
>Frollo takes care of him since it's his responsibility as Archdeacon

All sorts of European 'travellers' actually are fucking scumbags in real life, not poor opressed little darlings.

There's a fairly standard bit of common sense that keeps many people decent "don't shit where you eat"
But since such travelling groups pack up and head elsewhere and see everyone they encounter as a mark not a neighbour they are much more likely to be shitbags

As a white northern Spaniard who's been lucky enough not to be born among the spanish-gypsy-arab mongrels down in Andalucia, but unfortunately lives in a city with a small gyspsy community, I can confirm every bit of gypsy evil displayed in the court of miracles happens IRL, and I'm not even exposed to that shit that much.

They're pretty much the niggers of Europe, only you can actually find many black people who are worthwhile.

Gypsy "culture" is vocally averse to work and study (I've heard people say "I'm a gypsy. I can't work") but you can bet your fucking ass they ask for "further social integration", even if they won't stop calling white people "payos", their communities are very secluded, and they still live with their old stupid and very anti-higienic ways.

Also they're always asking for "special institutional support", which they're already getting anyways since every single last one of those gypsy bitches shits at least 5 children, so they're always eligible for big family welfare checks. That still won't stop them from stealing copper from power lines and breaking into houses to murder people for their shit.

I've had to literally run for my money from a group of at least 7 of those shitskins at age 11. Twice.

They all ought to be thrown into their fucking camper-vans and roasted alive.

He lusted for the gypsy and didn't use Ancient Christian Meditation Techniques to cure himself. What an idiot!

you just dont understand their rich cultural heritage

He wanted to drown a baby because it was ugly, attempted to murder a woman unless she had sex with him, and tried to burn people alive who didn't even have anything to do with the gypsies, because they "might" be associated with them.

Frollo's the darkest that Disney has gotten in terms of true villainy.

A culture can be rich. It can also be worthless at the same time. The Gypsies managed that feat and not a single country managed to genocide them like the roaches they are.

They are scum to be shot.

I didnt know Sup Forums became a blue board

What fascinates me the most about gypsies is how their females go from Esmeralda to brown Ursula in the span of 7 years.

>esmeralda

She's a gem (pun intended) amidst a sea of shit.

They're never that attractive.

I've never seen a thread on any board of Sup Forums, that didn't get derailed by Europeans when gypsies are even tangentially related.
Fortunately I've only been to east Switzerland and Scotland where there's not too many, but all my family members who've been to France or Germany also grew to hate gypsies by the time their visit ended.

Some are cute tho
>t. American that has never interacted with a real gypsy.

Hey, Germany tried, didn't they?

I felt a little bad for him as a kid because he was the first villain I saw who was actually afraid. He was scared of God's Judgement for what he would have done to Quasi, and also the "God have mercy on me" in Hellfire. Though I suppose it's a moot point since that fear went away in the final act until that Gargoyle glared at him.

kinda the point of the movie dude
it wasnt 'oh there's nothing wrong with deformity and low class'
it was 'EVEN the worst of people can sometimes be nice, and even what should be the best of people can be monsters'. the idea was exceptions

Gypsies are scum and should be wiped out.

Calm down, PAD

this

7 years, 7 kids. Or more. Imagine.

I absolutely agree. Gypsies, not even once.

if they trim the moustache, sure

He sinned

found the gypsy