Movie ideas

>post your idea
Title: Depression
Plot: Most humans are infected with a virus that makes people severely depressed. They calmly decide to commit mass suicide and leave the world to those who are immune to the virus. The engineers and politicians then plan and build an elimination camp to kill people and process the dead bodies in an environment-friendly way. Most people are killed and the survivors inherit the world. The end.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow that sounds depressing as fucOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GOT ME!

That sounds supremely uninteresting.

Holy fucking cringe! Wouldn't draw a ding-dong diddly damn dime!

A white cop kills a bunch of blacks and the resulting outcry causes a race riot and all the white people are killed. Twist - fast forward 100 years and civilization has collapsed.

Title: balls on the table
I don't have a plot for this but the climax is the gambler has to stand up, pull off his pants and put his balls on the table as his bet.
He loses and the house smashed his balls with a block of wood. The gambler nearly passes out but says: "I am finally free"

But what will Brad Pitt do as the lead?

>Hunger Royale
The boundaries of society has been pushed too much; children are now involuntarily sent to an arena where they must fight until there's only one left

>100 years
>not 6 months

Title: Humans Are Gay
In this movie humans are gay

Title: first world problem: the movie
Twist: the rooms left by the first world people aren't nearly enough for the billions of poor survivors

How do they breed?

A professor was fired because of sexual harassment charge. He got caught peeping at a girl's boob and the girl said "don't look at me like a baby wanting milk". This scene should be eroticized.
The guy then worked at a mall as a janitor. He accidentally saw a mother breastfeeding her baby. This scene should have no eroticism and should look warm and loving. The mother said to the guy "go back to your mother"
The guy went home and found his mother died of heart stroke in her bath. He stared at his mother's dead body. This scene should be sad and quiet.

The end.

lol

penis in vagina

BETA

>a virus turns every male into a beta male. they do stuff like whiteknight about feminism on twitter instead of being useful to society. soon the world crumbles.

if the title of your film is "Depression", no one will watch it, especially if it's fiction.

But I want to pay tribute to Melancholia

In the post-credit scene you see him live happily as a woman

>reversal

day turns to night, and night turns to day. how does this affect our world?

I suppose energy consumption would go up because people have to turn on the lights at night to work.
The impact would be big but I need to think it through.

why wouldnt people just go to work at night duh

kino

A contact (the Jodie Foster film) style beginning where humanity receives an alien reply to the messages that Carl Sagan had broadcast out. The world is quite hopeful as the Aliens sent one message (01-01-20 we're coming). Some are fearful of course but these characters are displayed in a comic way.

The aliens come and the first one we see appears like pic related. Then begins a dialogue where they explain that they have come to cleanse the planet.

Then the aliens kill every single non-white person on the planet and at the end of the film the earth is a modern garden of eden.

First 10 minutes of the film is two cops successfully ambushing and killing all members of a violent gang. The next 80 minutes is about the two cops and all their paperwork, publicity and emotional baggage that comes after the shootout.

Directed by Ang Lee

THE BANANA BOSS

Rob Schneider is a very successfull business man working in New York City, when some magic fairy turns him into a banana. Now Rob Schneider experiences his daily work life as a banana and he is about to find out that being a banana is not as easy as it sounds.

Rob Schneider is: THE BANANA BOSS

GAY

>a huge megachurch pastor with a hot wife is afflicted with a virus that turns him gay

>have a great idea
>can't tell anyone because I'm afraid they'll steal it
>it'll probably just die and be forgotten because I don't know how to write
>really wanted to write a book about it

I almost see the cast of the guy...
...it's too ironic to cast him though...

there are kids making cartoons games and short movies on the internet

what makes your idea so special?

>have sonic oc
>draw it all the time
>Its great
>don't post it because someone might steal it

Someone has probably already done it before but better but since you wont ever tell anyone, you'll probably never know.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Hey, that could be pretty good.

Title: Red and Blue
Plot: While on the trail of a serial killer, a police officer is attacked and turned into a vampire. He has to stop the vampire that turned him's killing spree in 24 hours in order to undo his own vampirism before he loses his humanity and becomes no better than the killer he seeks to destroy.
Director: David Fincher (I want full on gritty crime drama/horror)
Staring:
-Chris Evans (w/beard) as Police officer
-Mads Mikkelsen as Vampire serial killer

Just post it here. Chances are it's not a good idea or it's already done in a different form. But you wouldn't know before you actually write it down

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

The greatest animeme of all time.

DF doesn't do fantasy/sci-fi. Alien 3 traumatized him

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

A band of medieval knights embarks on a journey to defeat the evil king. But midway into the journey the captain was killed. His last word was "traitor" which was witnessed only by the protagonist. Now while the knights are resting and trying to reorganize themselves, the protagonist must solve the mystery of the captain's death and find the traitor within the team. Advertised as an action fantasy, it's actually a mystery/crime story. Instant flop.

who? spacey?

Yeah him. Pierce Browsnan is my second choice

Plot: In an alternate Earth where humans and fantasy creatures coexist, Human LAPD officer Daryl Ward and Orc Deputy Nick Jakoby embark on a routine night patrol, only to discover an ancient, but powerful artifact, a magic wand.
Title?

Wars

>All top male and female cast: Leo Di Caprio, Bratt Pitt, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Renee Zellweger, Harrison Ford... and like 30 more
The reason here is to have so many of them the audience will start having remembering who is taking which role
>Movie starts during certain conflict between two forces. Both sides are battling in a unspecified time in history, in a damaged, unrecognizable city.
>After just 10 minutes of battle, both sides pull back. As they do so, a lot of pointless statistics start to appear in the screen, one by one. Things like blood spilt, bullets lost in masonry, chemical excipients in explosives, etc.
>Most, but not all, of the voice narrating the data are the top actors. Here and there are literal who voices.
This will go on until the first 40min.
>Scenery the changes, and all combatants are being honored as they died years after That Battle, in a unspecified time skip.
>Even more top actors and actreses, now taking the role as their descendants, mourn them in a very big ceremony.
>Four more pointless statistics roll up like before: density of the wood used for the coffins, leaves fallen on it...
>Movie the reasumes in a Babel-like slice of life about the melancholic life of the families, lasting between 3 to 7minutes per scene.
>Movie ends as the unnamed country is going to war again, drafting both men and women for unspecified and ambiguous roles.

>
>But I want to pay tribute to Melancholia
If you wanna pay tribute to Melancholia, make sure that Kirsten Dunst's breasts are somehow involved.

it's nanowrimo bro. write it this month and finally see.

Sleep time

Plot: A genetically enhanced soldier with internal cybernetic augmentations returns home to take revenge on the gang that murdered his parents. As he slaughters his way through them, he starts discovering that the thread runs deeper than he thought. Meanwhile, an emotionally distant female detective investigates when several of her gang leads turn up dead, killed with surgical precision. Her search has her colliding with the trail of an inhumanly good soldier and a secret military branch that seems to be responsible for said soldier.

Twist: The soldier and the detective are clones that are different genders. She also has implants and training. They are each working on the same mission, from different sides. She's the internal side, hampering the police force and providing information to the soldier. There were no parents, those being implanted false memories to prevent the soldier from knowing what was really going on, and a coverup so the police didn't look deeper. The soldier is not rogue but was made to look like he was in order to draw out a traitorous internal group. The film ends with a 15 minute long action/shootout scene where they clear an entire building before being extracted by the secret military branch.

It's nothing fancy but I think it has promise. The story might be a bit complex in a dumb way. The other problem is that it doesn't really have a good guy to root for and it's an overall kind of depressing plot. The only hope would be to make the main characters badass enough to overcome that and the bad guys evil enough. Much like how John Wick is a hitman but you are happy when he's headshotting tons of mobsters because he's really good at it.

would watch. Even as some scifi tv show

The protagonist is the killer, right?

No the captain is a follower of the evil king and killed himself, his objective is to cause distrust between the knights so they will break apart. Directed by Shamalamadingdong.

lmao

Shame
Starring Mel Gibson
A corrupt detective in 70s New York is a couple of years away from his retirement. He gets handed a case of a missing girl and starts uncovering an organ harvesting organization targeting teenagers with ties to his superiors.
He visits his crazy wife in the asylum every day and passes his free time with her, even though she doesn't recognize him anymore.
Many years ago he was a promising young cop with two little twin daughters. He's warned by a mobster to not pursue a case but refused to back down so the mob raided his house, killing one of the daughters. When he comes back home his wife has lost her mind and attacks him with a knife, giving him a couple of scars and almost killing him. She is then locked up. The other daughter is sent to live with her grandparents in one of the flyover states.
Back to present day, in his investigation he finds a huge warehouse with tons of organs. He breaks down crying like a little kid.
He sells his car and his house and buys tons of weapons on the black market. He then goes to say hello to his wife and tells her it's the last time she's going to see him. She smiles, laughs and then starts crying, even though she has no idea who he is.
He goes back to the warehouse and starts blasting, killing a lot of organ traffickers, and destroying half the warehouse before eventually getting killed himself.
His superiors cover it up and give him a hero's funeral, passing his death as an unsuccessful drug bust. One of his superiors hugs a sad young woman, telling her "Your dad was a great man".
The End

My casting

>A scientist make a startrek like technology to replicate stuff.
>Adopt this technology on mass scale could change the world
>Monetary system, poverty, social class differences everything BTFO
>People protests to get money back
>The scientist gets killed

I forgot to add the movie will be shot following Dogma95 rules

I literally don't understand your movie and think Lobster is better which I think is shit

I bawled

Crime and Punishment 2: Neon Blue Duo

I will make sure Keith Sutherland is in my movie if it gets made

Two Bruce Lee obsessed ninja-trainees abandon their Sensei to fight Ninja Cult in 80's Japan.

Dogma95 for my movie too.

Brofist my pretentious friend!

It sounds great but why don't you let him blow the whole thing wide open

My 'Back To The Future Part 4' idea

>Marty McFly's son (played by Tom Holland or Harry Styles) steals Doc's train time machine and travels 20-odd years into the future
>Meets his daughter (played by Zoey Deutch), and can't resist himself

.. That's the plot. P'good, no?

Nigga that sounds C Y B E R P U N K as fuck.

Because there's a second part. It's mostly just a really rough idea.
The daughter joins the NYPD. and all the higher ups start dying etc. It's then revealed that she and some other cops are secretly members of a task force sent by the Congress to get rid of everyone involved, without rendering it public, because it would severely damage the Police's image.

But how would that relate to Mel Gibson's character in the first movie?

Unironically a good idea

The whole spirit of the first film is that it's hopeless situation and there's nothing he can do about it, except take consolation in some meaningless revenge.

Missing out on all the aliens being immediantly blacked.

It's also sort of a redemption story. Mel is a corrupt cop in the beginning, he shakes down junkies and dealers and has connections with the mob. Sometime he'll even go as far as making evidence disappear in muder cases etc.
He snaps when he sees the utter evil that is organ trafficking and even though he condemns his physical body, he saves his eternal soul.

Thats just Kaiji except you replaced fingers with balls

Title: I, Society
Premise: A middle aged man runs into his midlife crisis when he is fired from his job and his girlfriend breaks up with him. He tries a new and powerful street drug to help him cope with his sudden misfortune. The drug allows him to see his Id And Superego. He talks to them as if they are real people. The id convinces him to keep doing drugs, causing the superego to wither and die. After the superego dies the man becomes addicted to the point where his Id dies from lack of satisfaction. Once both his id and superego are dead the man is able to reintegrate into society.
Cast:Jake Gyllenhall:Man, Ryan Reynolds:Id, Ryan Gosling: Superego, Emily blunt:girlfriend.

Sounds similar to the new Ghost in the shells plot. The woman in that has false memories of her parents being killed by terroists to motivate her to fight.

OK! So,... picture Winnie the Pooh style characters in a war setting.

These cuddly animals live in on a happy planet in harmony, drinking cups of lemondade, when all of a sudden they're invaded by evil Slug-like aliens.
The cuddly animals then have gritty Clone Wars/Saving Private Ryan style battles and shit. Add some space battles as well.

>I'm the traitor?

Also what I think the beauty of it is that the movie doesn't show what happens to his soul. Those that believe in the afterlife etc see it is as a story of a martyr, a man who lived a sinful life but repented and died for a good cause, thus saving his soul ala Saint Paul. The atheists like me see it as the story of a broken hopeless man, who gives up on humanity and effectively suicides.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

A group of kids act like real life heroes, one night they get cornered by real gangsters and saved by a masked dude. The guy is wearing a realistic black painted military gear, no super hero fancy shit. He is in search of revenge with the boss of those gangesters. The kids are obviously excited about him and he accept to hang with them because he could use them to get informations and use their hidden shelter. his previous "base" was a black van, A-team style[/spoiler Anyway, the movie goes on comfy, the kids helps the guy night after night. In the end the guy finds out he could intercept the boss in a huge solvent factory, big bang boom, explosion, action, and all. The guy seriously injuried finally succeeds in killing the boss and achieve his vengeance. And then he dies in the fire that burns down the entire factory. The kids watch the whole scene, and one of them decide to join police.

You will never know what happened to the dude and why he is in search of vengeance, you will never see his face and his character barely talks with the kids. He also makes use of torture and killing mobsters. He uses drugs, adrenaline injections and whatever could help him keep going ignoring pain and wounds.

Title: Age
Plot: Mr Kurosawa is an old and kind and successful businessman. His problem is his age because he is too old to keep his business but he has no son to pass it on.
He goes to Iraq for sight seeing and secretly wishes to die in conflicts. There he meets Abbas. Abbas is a healthy and positive man and is loved by his family. But his age is also his problem because he is a military age male and he gets into all kinds of dangers because of that.
At first they get along well but the stress of life, cultural gap and his immaturity make Abbas impatient and inconsiderate of Kurosawa's sorrow. They get into an argument and hurt each other's feeling.
Kurosawa leaves and Abbas is killed by a stray bullet soon afterward. Back in Japan Kurosawa makes a strange arrangement in his will to make sure that no one can inherit his wealth and let it all rot away.

i kind of like this

Diablo

A wandering adventurer looking for work heads to a lonely town, only to find a labyrinth of horrors under its cathedral.

Act 1

>Main character is a brute. Travels from town to town looking for work and looking for things to fight and get paid for it.
>During his travels, he keeps hearing rumors about this town called Tristram
>Thinking that it might be a good opportunity for him to earn some money, he decided to head there.
>He eventually arrives at Tristram. It is a pathetic town, there aren't many people around, lots of homes are abandoned and whoever is left in the town, keep to themselves in their homes mostly. The only point of gathering in the town is a comfy inn, where some of the townsfolk like to gather to warm themselves up with company during dark nights.
>So the main character goes there at night to have a drink.
>He overhears the townsfolk talking about the cursed state of their town and the kingdom, as well.. He's not from these parts, so he is intrigued. He join them in their conversations and he starts to learn a bit about the town. They also tell him never to step upon the grounds of the nearby monastery.
>Over the next few days strange things keep happening. Light is seen from the monastery late at night. Cloaked figures are moving about on the hills, looking down upon the town. People getting abducted, and horrid screams coming from the monastery.
>Main character says fuck it and decides to confront the town leader about the occurrences. He reckons that some bandits or wicked men are playing a fool on the townsfolk and that he can end this for them now, but he wants a handsome fee in return
>The townsfolk thinks he is a crazy fool since they all believe that there are horrifying creatures lurking in the cathedral, but the leader says ok anyway and says that if anything happens to him, they won't be able to help him.

to be cont.

I hear you and it's good but why don't you let him serve justice as his redemption?
Even if you want a second movie focused on the daughter you can still make him win in the first movie

And all these have nothing to do with the second movie you mentioned.

>At the inn, he encounters a strange girl. She is a nutcase and is borderline retarded, but she is a wizard and can cast spells. Apparently she tinkered with too much magic in the past and it fucked with her mind but she wants to join the main character on his quest. Main character is kind of freaked out by her but thinks she might be useful. So the two of them head off to the monastery.
>They reach the monastery, it is a dark secluded thing that looks empty from the outside. They enter and explore around and they hear a noise after a while. They find out that they are not alone. Turns out there is a thief in the monastery that night, trying to steal some treasures for himself.
>The thief discovers that he's been found and he gets captured. The warrior wants him to fuck off so that they can continue the quest but the witch is annoyed that they have to put the mission on hold because of this fucker. She casts a town portal to bring him back to town so that he can face justice but as she is about to do so, the thief escapes from their grasp and makes for the door. he opens it to run outside and he comes face to face with a goatman. Our first fight sequence against the demons of hell takes place here and the main guy eventually kills the goatman, beheading it.
>The thief is shitting his pants because he didn't believe the rumors about the monastery, which was why he went there in the middle of the night to steal in the first place
>he thanks them for saving his life
>the three characters hear more unearthly sounds coming from outside and they decide to shut themselves in the monastery. they discover a hidden passageway that goes deeper below and now the real terror begins...

The Middle Of Nowhere: starring the goose and directed by Nicholas Winding Refn.

It's 1:45 of goose starring into middle distance while doing his goose face in various places while various things go on around. No dialogue, just synthwave playing throughout.

>staring into middle distance walking down the street
>staring into middle distance while sitting on a park bench as children play around him
>staring into middle distance in a bar
>staring into middle distance in a restuarant while a couple exchange loving pleasantries at the table in front of him.
>staring into middle distance at a shop in a queue
>starring into middle distance at a funeral while it rains heavily
>staring into middle distance while a hot chick rides his dick like a bitch from hell

The critics will rave about it!

Act 2

>The 2nd half of the movie is basically Dredd meets Mines of Moria R Rated edition.
>The three characters work together to fight the onslaught of creatures, and it gets worse the deeper they go below.
>We get some character moments too, when they're not fighting
>They eventually portal back to town and decide to get some rest
>They decide to pardon the thief and not to tell the townsfolk, considering he helped them fight off the creatures as well
>The thief rides off into the night
>The other two learns of the cathedral and the town history from an old man in the town. Here, we get an extended flashback sequence retelling the tale of the black king, the corruption of his son, and the darkening of tristram, as well as diablo's plan to enter the mortal realm to unite with his brothers. It is here, that Diablo is even introduced to the audience and the characters as well
>They learn that Diablo resides in the lowest level of the labyrinth

to be cont.

WANDerlust

>He goes to Iraq for sight seeing and secretly wishes to die in conflicts
most retarded thing I've read all day desu
do you have brain damage?

Title: Struggle in Orion
Set in an alternate present, let's just say here magic is equivalent to science in our present. Technology exists, but only in a little amount. But then everything changed when a group of mad scientists emerged to rebel against the world. The war of magic against science began.
Years later the war is still going. The mad scientists' minions, Zombie Cyborgs roams the world and attack towns and cities. The big cities are safe but the small towns not so much. The protagonist who lives in a big city is an ex-detective who turned into a private investigator. One day Orion, a witch cult ordered him to bring a girl to the Altar of the Light. He accepted the job and the two began a long journey to the end of the continent. On the way he met a blind swordswoman, an eccentric arms dealer, and a wild martial artist who joined protagonist and girl in the journey. They learned more about the world, the fact that science's not all evil as there're many people in towns who live with technology and happy even though they're poor, while grade A magic is only for the elites and riches in the cities.
After a long and winding journey they eventually reached the city where Altar of the Light is located. But it was revealed that the girl was going to be sacrificed to the magic god Orion for show to rally the magicians to fight harder. The protagonist tried to save the girl but he and his crew were captured by the magicians. Before the sacrifice ritual, the city was attacked by one of the Zombie Cyborgs' strongest team. Chaos ensues and our protagonist escapes. They saved the girl and fought against Orion and his followers, but sadly they got separated. In the end, only the PI was left with the girl as they rode their car away from the now destroyed city. The girl asked "where are we going?" and the PI answered "I don't know". Then credits roll.
A sci-fi fantasy action schlock.

Act 3

>The two characters decide to return to the monastery and they know what they have to do to end the terrors of diablo
>They make more progress, going deeper than ever before
>They eventually reach the lowest level and they find nothing there. they go round and round in circles looking to find something and they suddenly come across a boy lying on the ground
>They think he's one of the people that's been abducted from the town before and they try to talk and to him and rescue him etc
>the boy says he's prince albrecth, king leoric's son and he doesn't know what happened
>turns out the boy is fucking diablo
>he transforms from his prince form into the demon form and now we have a battle
>It is a tough fight and the two characters are outmatched
>But the thief shows up and helps them, he decided to come back because he thinks he owes them something for rescuing him from the goatman and pardoning him from his crimes
>The three of them combat the lord of terror and the warrior dude takes diablo's soulstone and forces it onto his own forehead, thinking to contain his spirit. diablo leaves the body of prince albrecht
>the witch, the thief and the warrior had defeated diablo. but the broken body of the prince didn't last long and he dies before he is brought to town
>the three characters are hailed as heroes and they are celebrated by the town
>but over the next few days, the warrior experiences terrifying nightmares. the soul of diablo has not gone and it keeps tormenting him.
>looking to seek answers, he excuses himself from his companions and heads east to look for answers, not knowing what will become of him...

i've posted this movie idea before but desu it's just a random though that came to me and i wondered how great it would be to have a fantasy film that feels like a horror film with an atmosphere of terror. also i think i may have fucked up the lore somehow

Prisons are over crowded so instead of time behind bars they have a machine that ages you. The film follows the first person punished this way as he tries to adapt to being an 80 yr old man.

>Set in an alternate present, let's just say here magic is equivalent to science in our present
There was a sci-fi channel movie like this.

i'd watch it