Which one was superior?

Which one was superior?

Teen Titans

Imo Teen Titans. Better artstyle, more entertaining.

You know it's obvious right? Teen Titans.

Fuck these guys. I mean, they're absolutely right, but...

Teen Titans!

teen titans go

I didn't even watch both but teen titans

Gonna have to give the nod to Teen Titans for being willing to go a little crazy sometimes.

Young Justice was always a little too grounded.

I actually like Young Justice' artstyle better. Even when I was small, I didn't like Teen Titan's artstyle for some reason.

Which one is getting renewed?
Yeah, i thought so

Is Teen Titans still worth watching?
I remember liking the few episodes that I saw as a kid.

Yes, it is.

I opened this thread looking for this answer.
I was not disappointed.

what a shit tier response. GTFO nerd.
EMH:Avengers seasons 1 and 2 were superior in every way.

EMH wasn't about teens, you crumb bum

Teen titans

More focused and organized

Teen titans got renewed first tho

And still part of a major network

>Which one is getting renewed?

What? Teen Titans ended. Sure there were breadcrumbs for more seasons, but every character got a major emotional arc that they resolved by the end and the "Bag Bad" was taken care of.

B-but muh terra.

Teen titans had a more coherent story, well defined theme and consistent characterization that made the series endure what will soon be decades and span multiple media.

YJ was a cluster fuck of shipping and writers pushing their "OC"s hard.

That said, art style on young justice pretty good. And despite how shit the story was there was a lot of care in it's development.

I mean even as someone who is indifferent toward YJ TT is one of the worst DC animated shows and I've never understood the hype attached to it. YJ at least appealing aspects like strongly plotted continuity and drawing from all corners of DC(instead of just the comics it was named after).

TT's art style is terrible though. Seriously, guys, wtf?

And more consistent

The one without the relationship drama

>Teen titans got renewed first tho
What are you talking about?
It wasn't renewed at all.

Teen Titans, but just for the Slade episodes.

Teen Titans.
Young Justice just wasn't fun to watch.

I miss her too

The one that the sexier, bustier Raven

Teen Titans. Season 3 was pretty weak and there were 2 or 3 weak episodes dotted throughout the series (Mother Mae I, ugh), but although it ended on a whimper, Trouble in Tokyo at least left me mildly satisfied.

Young Justice had a weak first few episodes, but the rest of the first season just short of the end was AMAZING, some of the best stuff I've seen from DC animated.

idk wtf they were smoking when they decided to timeskip 5 damn years instead of maybe 2 or 3, but season 2's focus on people I didn't give a damn about was pretty shitty.

Here's hoping season 3 can recapture the magic. The lineup for the next generation seems pretty good.

Oh and both shows had great waifus.

Anyone know if the animated movie continuity is canon to YJ? I'd have mixed feelings about it.

>Anyone know if the animated movie continuity is canon to YJ?

No they just have the same character designer. It was nice in YJ but it's tiring now.

I like both, grew up with TT as a kid and YJ as an older teen but I agree with the prior statements that YJ art style is much more appealing.

Also they kinda appeal to different ends of the writing spectrum with TT going for the comedic relief with a semi-serious plot and YJ going for the constant serious attitude and sub par shipping.

Teen Titans was more of a feel-good show while Young justice was more down to earth.

>EMH wasn't about teens
no wonder it was actually good.

Young justice is more NuMale Fujoshits

>tfw no GF

I liked Teen Titans better.They used most of the characters they had to the fullest.Young Justice had a lot of characters that got sidelined in the second season.Also Teen Titans had no love triangle.

The one where the main characters aren't cunts

>better art style

Is this a joke? Teen Titans had static background animation, cut offs during all fights when physical impact was made and ever moment of action the background shifted to to the generic speeding background frame. TT had terrible animation, I think it gets dick ridden because it had the nip qualities in it that got the weebs hard

In terms of action and overall plot YJ was better.
In terms of characters, dialogue and entertainment TT was better.

I agree with this pretty much though I disagree with the characters part. YJ had great characterization, every character had their strengths and flaws and some of those character flaws were addressed and character development showed they were overcome (Conner's anger) or became worse (Megan's tendency to mindrape). The titans usually just went back to status quo

YJ. It had better art, animation, plot, and characters. It was better structured and knew what it wanted to do.

TT is just a complete mess. Inconsistent tone, shallow characters, and wasn't as deep as it thought it was, just as it wasn't as funny as it thought it was.

HELLOOOOOOO MEGAN

And it became creepy as hell when you found out the truth behind her catchphrase

ITT: Your daily reminder that Sup Forums has no taste

Teen Titans all day.

Art style isn't animation you dumbass. Looking good and having more frames is completely different.

Animation style: Young Justice
Fight scenes: Young Justice
Characterization: Young Justice
Plotting, Episodic and Overall: Young Justice
Portrayal of the DCU: Young Justice
Degree of Difficulty: Young Justice

So Young Justice.

Honestly? I don't know. What said is true, but at the same time I feel that it's kind of unfair to compare their art styles when they both went in totally different directions with it.

When will DC stop with the hideous animated faces? I'm tired by the lack of diversity/ aesthetic in these designs.

YJ started this art. It's the shitty DC animated movies that started to exploit it.

Anyone ever notice the Teen Titans cartoon looks kind of like the Young Justice comic, and the Young Justice cartoon looks more like the Teen Titans comic?

TT also had a smaller but much more fleshed out cast. Aside from Dick, Megan, and Wally, nobody else was really fleshed out.

There's more than one Teen Titans comic you casual.

>Young Justice: serious tones and more plot driven stories

>Teen Titans: L@L ANIME MUH RAVEN WAIFU BOOYAH HOW YOU SAY THE CHING CHONG

Gee, I wonder.

I meant the one running at the time it came out.

Artemis and Kaldur were both more fleshed out than Wally.

ultimately Teen Titans

Young Justice got a little mired in too much melodrama at times but it had potential
if it continued it could become better

it's not so much that than young justice taking itself so seriously. Even more than justice league.

I don't hate it though

you are wrong, but both are awful.

I just kept hearing from Sup Forums how great TT was, how entertaining it was.
good lord, was I disappointed, and I didn't even set a high bar.

Teen Titans had good characters who played off each other well and were fun to watch, even when they were just hanging out around the tower.

Young Justice was just annoying.

I like both a lot, but have to give it to Young Justice. Mainly given their excellent execution of a far less forgiving story structure. Lighter comedies at higher speeds can get away with more structurally speaking, that is not to say Teen Titans is not one of the best overall western animated shows out there.

A lot of this comes down to taste as the styles are so different it is hard to compare.