"proponents of the ancient astronaut theory... say yes!"

>"proponents of the ancient astronaut theory... say yes!"

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/55439-ancient-logbook-on-great-pyramid-unveiled.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
hiddenincatours.com/egyptian-core-drill-holes-in-stone-evidence-of-machining-before-the-pharaohs/
ancient-wisdom.com/egyptxtremasonry.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SRCH8a8Ehqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck i guess aliens confirmed then? wow!

I like the old guy with the heavy accent.

>Is this some koind of interdimensional ngateway? Possibley.

Why were they/everybody building everything out of tons of heavy rock back then even at the top of mountains ? And then it just stopped , now nobody does it. And they say it would be close to impossible if we wanted to do it today even with all our tech.

"The came here and slept with our beautiful women"

>Some ancient astronaut theorists believe aliens have visited earth before, when they probed ops ass in a quest to unlock the secrets of faggotry

Big rocks are the only thing you can build with if you're a primitive nincompoop.
Then your civilization advances and you learn of concrete, cooking bricks, columns and architraves, digging foundations, arcs and domes.

Moving "a big cube of rock over another big cube of rock" is physically harder, but conceptually way easier than envisioning a more delicate structure that rests on technique and stule alone.

This is why for example, in the early middle ages all cathedrals were Romanesque, with tiny windows and big thick walls. Later on we reached Gothic with the subtle thinness of pic related.
And only nowadays we can make buildings entirely out of light metals and glass.

It's not surprising nor weird that the most ancient structures are the most rudimentary, blocky, heavy, made from huge megaliths.

>the jews are reptilians
is he the best guest?

GREYED

Is it possible?

His hair is the alien look at it evolving over the years

the raimi guest directed episodes are always slightly off

>the virgin history professor vs. the chad giorgio

>"proponents of the theory that ancient aliens guided human development... say aliens are real!"

Wow holy shit, mind blown.

>ancient astronaut theorists believe...

I got stoned and watched 6 hours of this show one day. It's a comfy way to spend a rainy sunday.

IS MY TOILET A STARGATE TO ANOTHER GALAXY
WHO BUILT MY TOILET ANYWAY
WE JUST DON'T KNOW
COULD BE ALIENS

>IS MY TOILET A STARGATE TO ANOTHER GALAXY

>poo in the loos apparently had access to advanced tech through their gods
>could create concrete-like-glue that still holds after 1500 years
>had advanced medicine
>access to alien vehicles
>still couldn't come up with a common toilet

Ancient Aliens has the best drinking game
Marathon some episodes, and every time the narrator says "blahblahblah... EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE" with that exact same inflection, take a drink.
No man has ever made it a full season and lived to tell the tale

imagine being a proud Egyptian having learnt that your ancestors built the Pyramids only to hear that these people are saying that they are too dumb and primitive to build such structures and it was actually aliens that built them.

I remember the old times when we were talking about casting couch and everybody was: "It's just a myth, retarded conspiranoid!". Fun times for real. Now that normies know it's totally real, it's not funny talk about it anymore.
So, be careful with your wishes, ancient astronaut theory faggots.

Show me proof they built it nigger

WE

Kek

It's not ridiculous that aliens may have had contact with our species.

It is absolutely laughable the way these fucking idiots spot "clues" and "evidence" in a way that would make any Historian's Scientist's or Prosecutor's skin crawl.
The dullest Occam's razor I've ever seen.

>giant ass stone monument with burial chamber in a country full of other giant ass stone monuments and tombs all built by the inhabitants of that country

it truly is a mystery for the ages

livescience.com/55439-ancient-logbook-on-great-pyramid-unveiled.html

Pretty neat, thanks.

I find it hard to believe they simply lost all the knowledge they required and attained to build the pyramids. There're too many holes missing to fill a complete picture

>lost all the knowledge
What the fuck are you on about?

>history tells us to believe they used chisels and hammers to shape the stones
>some of the blocks have machinery marks
>no machinery ever found

>"machinery marks"
fucking hilarious

You keep dodging questions and piling up half-true "facts" with no sources.
Are you Giorgio?

>I find it hard to believe they simply lost all the knowledge they required and attained to build the pyramids

who says they lost anything? maybe it was just a gigantic burden on the state economy to fuel endless workers and resources into those ridiculous building projects. you also have cultural changes to take into account. the image of the Egyptian god-king changed in the late Old Kingdom, the cult of the gods became more important while kings' pyramids became much reduced in size and were eventually replaced altogether by underground tombs dug into the mountain (New Kingdom, valley of the kings). you have to stop thinking of these things so statically.

>"proponents of the shoah theory... say these homicidal shower rooms existed in their minds!"

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

>You keep dodging questions
What questions am I dodging?
I'm giving you an example of what I meant. If they had machines once, then lost the knowledge of how to recreate those machines,
then it leaves a gap in how the pyramids came to be, ergo don't have a complete picture.
hiddenincatours.com/egyptian-core-drill-holes-in-stone-evidence-of-machining-before-the-pharaohs/
ancient-wisdom.com/egyptxtremasonry.htm

>you also have cultural changes to take into account. the image of the Egyptian god-king changed in the late Old Kingdom, the cult of the gods became more important while kings' pyramids became much reduced in size and were eventually replaced altogether by underground tombs dug into the mountain (New Kingdom, valley of the kings). you have to stop thinking of these things so statically.
This is all well documented, I know. Still, those were all much younger than the pyramids. We have alot of info on them, but not 100%. That's all I'm arguing

Look, did the ancient egyptians build the pyramids? Yes definitely. Anyone that disputes that is a moron living in their own tomb. Maybe aliens did help build it, or impart knowledge. I don't know for certain, and i've not seen enough to convince me completely either way, so It's always a possibility until we get 100% definitive proof.

>"it was real in my mind goy! IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND!"

I'm reading those trash websites. The first thing that appears evident is that NONE of the people involved are historians. None have a history degree, or archaeology degree. They are literally people who built their careers on assumptions.
>Christopher Dunn has an extensive background as a craftsman
for fuck's sake

>discovered by a Khemit School tour member
what the fuck a TOUR MEMBER????
Of a mysticism tour of some fucking quacks?

A SOURCE is a historian. A museum. Part of a scientific community.
DOCUMENTS from the era or later, and inscriptions, properly translated, which we have in abundance.

Not a RANDOM GUY (literally all of their qualifications, these are "GUYS", not professors, not doctors, GUYS) taking pictures of some holes which were probably made by pillagers to steal some rocks or archeologists to take samples/restore or remove something.

>Flanderization.jpg

Do some research into it and you'll find the core dating puts them at the same time frame as the pyramids

no no no no, that's not how it works sunshine, you claim it, you show me, not "do some research".

>"i-i'm sure that if you l-look around really hard you'll find someone who isn't a phoney with evidence!"
I'm not going to waste time on that impossible quest.

Pick up some real history books, that don't begin with an assumption and a narrative to prove from page 1.

Are traps gay? Ancient Astronaut theorists say yes

the south park thanksgiving aliens episode was really good imo

Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson are greenpill kino.

There's literally no proof that any of the cavities in the great pyramid was constructed as a burial chamber. Other tombs from supposedly the same era have hieroglyphic inscriptions and the pyramid has none. Arab writers also don't describe finding any mummies in it when they opened it up, so any theoretical previous graverobbers must have resealed it.

I was actually referring to this guy.

To be fair, that part is in a lot of ancient religious text

The issue is who are this "they"?

Oh yeah he's pretty great I've read one of his books. Him and Zecharia Sitchin basically kicked this whole ancient astronaut nonsense off If I recall correctly.

Imagine being Egyptian and having nigs take credit your your culture.
WE

youtube.com/watch?v=SRCH8a8Ehqc

>Ancient Egyptians were nogs.

This nigger.

saaaaawnuik

Yeah. If you haven't read the original Chariots of the Gods and you're into this kind of woo, you absolutely should, it's bonkers on a level most of these latter day conspiracy theory peddlers can only dream of

LMAO! This guy is crazy looking! Why hasn't he become a meme?

is his cocaine bloat getting progressively worse along with the hair? could explain why he have to shill disinformation. and it also explains the hair desu