What was Heath Ledger's Joker doing in a Restaurant with no make up?

What was Heath Ledger's Joker doing in a Restaurant with no make up?

Eating

Saving money on extras

when were you when heat legend dies?

Creating a fake easter egg for internet autists to sperg out over years later

Good job you circled it would never had noticed other wise.

I didn't know how Heat Legend was... I thought Aaron Eckhart was Heath Ledger so I was very confused half-way through the film when Joker was trying to capture himself???

Also, how come the opening shot was filmed with him not wearing make up? Another image exits of Nolan talking to him in Bank with no make up... so they filmed the close up of Joker putting smoke grenade in guys mouth another day?

>I thought Aaron Eckhart was Heath Ledger
I freakin thought the guy from Game of Thrones was Aaron while watching GoT for first time several years ago.

>"Oh good to see the guy who played 2 face is now in this sho-..."

Is this pasta or are you actually this retarded?

I am actually this retarded

can we all agree that heath was a terrible Joker?

Best Joker, you faggot.
>muh hamill

It was a narrative device, the 'Joker' makeup only exists when the guy is acting crazy like the Joker, when he's being logical and planning things he appears without it. It's a brilliant addition by Zach that most people miss.

THE MAD MAN

>Nicholson
>Romero
Get the fuck out of here, underage faggot

Rainn Wilson would have been a pretty great Joker desu

*tips fedora*

I am also an enlightened contrarian

What kind of fucking name is Heath Ledger anyway

>joker sitting at the table directly behind all the movies main charecters
What the fuck do you think he was doing? he was spying on them

Fuck off, contrarian. Nicholson was practically playing a completely different character and Romero wasn't even dedicated enough to shave off his mustache. Heath Ledger's performance was great and true to the character, yet original and unique. It's the definitive film version of the character.

Jared leto is the worst joker of all time

Where are the fucking scars?

Face blindness is a symptom of autism, speak with your doctor asap and get the proper help.

I honestly don't get what was so bad about Leto's Joker.

Sure, the joker itself wasn't anything spectacular, but its not like that's Letos' fault. The writers made him do the shit he did, he can only work so much with it.

How do you think Heath Ledger would have done with the writing Leto had?

People should be blaming DCU, not Leto

people only say his performance was good because he died.

>true to the character, yet original and unique
these words can't be used together

wrong

I dont care why he sucks, he just does. the dialogue, script and most of all outfit the joker was given are fucking awful in suicide squad

only thing jared leto can do is cosplay a woman

>I dont care why he sucks
Childish.

It was a good performance, I agree that it might be inflated because he died. Also the fact that the joker was simply written differently in this movie

>the dialogue, script and most of all outfit the joker was given are fucking awful in suicide squad
But user, none of that is Leto's fault.

>I honestly don't get what was so bad about Leto's Joker
Everything. He and the director made the wrong decision in every aspect of that movies Joker

Ledger is shit

again, I dont care why he sucks, I dont care who is to blame. point still stands that jared leto was the worst joker ever

we dont mention that one.

It's a unique take on the character that stays faithful to the character's core principles.

At least he tried. He played charismatically with what he had, and he had literal shit to work with. He also tried to act crazy even with the putrid scenes they gave him.

Stop hating him ;_;

No, other way around. People only cared that he died bc of his performance.

is he a vegan?

>Also the fact that the joker was simply written differently in this movie

a good point. maybe it was a good performance but it was not what ive come to expect of the Joker in the DCU.

worse

he is a 5'4 manlet

although he has his pick of any women in the world

so he can fix it

Hating Jared is a meme.

Thats not Heath Ledger, m8.

Satanism works. Mind the cost, though.

Id trade being 6' with a 5'' cock for his 5'4'' with a 10'' cock

Works for what?

You can fanatisize about him having a big cock all you want, still doesnt change the fact you have no idea how big it is, and also he takes pictures with terry richardson all the time (that photo) that takes nude pictures of people all the time. If jared wanted the world to see his small dick he would have a long time ago, im sure he isnt hiding anything

this. op has the autism.

>tfw 6' with 7x5.5

looks like an average sized bulge

woah you really showed me, good argument we had. i am so btfo

average

>average

When you are a manlet average dicks look big

If your dick is smaller then 7 inches I suggest sudoku

see
terry richardson is the most favorite photographer of nude actress and actors and him and jared are close friends. Jared always has nearly nude photos but no cigar.
obviously he refuses to shatter the illusion of him being the perfect manlet
he is short and his good looks and money will not make up for the fact he has a tiny dick

>Nicholson
This guy was so mis cast. David Bowie would have made a better Joker.

Say what you will about Leto but at least his face actually resembled the Joker with the hair style that was based on Bowie's look.

>Where are the fucking scars?
Have you tried eating food with make up on?

Creed was also good

Nah, he actually carried the movie. Notice how TDK goes to shit the exact moment Two Face becomes the villain.
Bale was always a terrible Batman and Nolan was always a terrible everything, which is why Begins and TDKR are terrible, too. Ledger is the single reason TDK isn't shit.

think i'll have to rewatch them.

I'm sure theres some sort of psychological mumbo jumbo affecting you right now thats making you say this

Why do people hat Leto Joker so much? He was barely even in the film, what was there to hate about?

He thinks he can cameo and still get a credit?

I know why they call him Heath Ledger.

tfw you're 5'8 with a 9.27" BWC.

Wouldn't it cost MORE to have the famous actor in more scenes?

So why do they call him Heath Ledger?

>Zach galif-whatever
>good
Worst part of Lego Batman

It isn't him.

>Notice how TDK goes to shit the exact moment Two Face becomes the villain.
Fuck you 2 Face is one of my fav villains in that movie

>Bale was always a terrible Batman
I agree that Bale was the weakest Batman. Only really liked him in Batman Begins because his character actually did something (as it seemed). Imagine Ben Affleck with Ledger?

I thought the scars were fake? Part of his way of hiding and planning when he's not in joker makeup. Everyone's looking for a dude with mouth scars when it's actually just makeup and effects

He rehashed Keatons Beetlejuice

David Bowie biopic when?

>I thought the scars were fake?
They were? No Joker clearly makes it out he really does have scars, telling people lies of how he got them.

Here he is without make up. You can see the actual bulge of the knife from it cutting deep inside his mouth.

Makes you think: 9 years later and we still have no idea on the backstory of Nolan's Joker. This is why this film has aged so well.

Nolan made a PG 13 film feel so violent and horrific. Try and name me another director who can do this style well. You can't.

Snyder relies too much on fake looking CGI so don't bring him up.

he just seems like a bit of a wanker irl.

>other wise

are you a "white" american?

Dad is Norwegian and mom is Finnish so I should be taller. Both are average Scandi height too. Got unlucky I guess but at least I have a big cock.

Not if you paying for his days. If he is there anyway why not use him

a lot of americans who claim to be white turn up 5% subsaharan african or similar on 23andme.

>9 years later and we still have no idea on the backstory of Nolan's Joker
Isn't the PTSD-soldier theory an idea?

Which is bulshit in and of itself that other has been marked as SSA for unscientific reasons friend, South America's before the switch over/cover up sometime in 60's is what it should say.

No. He's a terrible *comic book* Joker, but he was literally perfect for what Nolan was going for.

>TDKR are terrible,
Someone get this hothead outta here

If he hadn't died like the miserable disgusting fucking junkie he was then his performance would have been largely forgotten by now.

>be a Manlet with an 8" cock
>tfw tested 100% NW european

No, we aren't all contrarian fags

he is 5'11 tho

You blind or something faggot?

Doesn't make sense because there would be a lot of info about a soldier and they can't find any

The scars aren't Joker's own makeup, they're real and not shown in this picture.

It's just a different reshoot you tards.

lmao no, google does not make you right. I am 5'8 and I have been to 3 30 seconds to mars concerts and have seen him once at a meet and greet at one of those concerts, he was shorter than me by an inch or so

Terry richardson, the guy in those photos is only 5'7
andthey have taken a lot of photos together
and jared is always shorter than him

woa

Looks like Jaye Davidson

>applefag taking a literal picture of his tv
LMAO
kill yourself normie\newfriend\retard