THOR: RAGNAROK WILL OUTGROSS JUSTICE LEAGUE
>THOR: RAGNAROK WILL OUTGROSS JUSTICE LEAGUE

Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/10/ben-affleck-justice-league-gal-gadot-box-office-projection-1202195005/
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/26/thor-ragnarok-box-office-international-open/
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/thor-ragnarok-trailer-is-marvel-disneys-watched-ever-24-hours-992978
boxofficereport.com/trailerviews/highesttrailerviews.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares

Cool, I love screencapping

This is not some bold prediction by any means. Ragnarok is actually tracking higher than Justice League in North America. It has also opened higher than Guardians and Doctor Strange overseas and MCU flicks makes much more cash proportionately than DCEU films abroad. Even Ragnarok comScore social media tracking has been significantly higher Justice League, not to mention the fact that Ragnarok has one of the most watched trailers in the first 24 hours of all time. JL OTOH has nowhere close to the same hype around it that BvS had

It's quite logical that you'd expect Ragnarok to outgross JL at this point.

deadline.com/2017/10/ben-affleck-justice-league-gal-gadot-box-office-projection-1202195005/

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/26/thor-ragnarok-box-office-international-open/

You didn't have to ask btw, I've been saving screencaps for months.

These are some of the biggest movies of the year. Capeshits get more threads than any other movie on Sup Forums, don't pretend as if people out here or outside don't care.

JL's tracking is an early one, three weeks before the release. For reference Thor was tracking 95 millions by this point, Wonder Woman 65 millions

Also this

JL's social media comScore is significantly lower than JL and has been so ever since the first trailer dropped.

Justice League is tracking above Thor in every market
Thor is coming slightly under projections and will get smushed when JL opens in 2 weeks time
JL will probably outgross Thor by $300m, it wont even be close

Yeah. Top notch BS. Ragnarok's second trailer has 136 M views

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/thor-ragnarok-trailer-is-marvel-disneys-watched-ever-24-hours-992978

>counting facebook autoplays and bot views
Yeah fuck off

Show me one market where JL is tracking above Ragnarok. Tracking is currently available only for NA for both the movies and Rangnarok is currently above JL in that region.

Also, keep in mind that MCU movies always have a much larger international share than DCEU movies

>facebook views

Do you honestly thnk JL will outgross BvS at this point. The hype is nowhere close and BvS made only 872M

Not that guy but why are you ignoring that you're comparing early trackings with opening day ones, when we have the early trackings for Ragnarok and Wonder Woman and they were like 30 million under the opening day ones?

Easily and I mean really easily. Why do you do this to yourself?

Show worldwide numbers plox. Also, show BvS numbers

Civil War: 1.2B

WW: 820M

BvS: 872M

Yeah, no sweetie

Yeah that's what happens when a billion muslims boycott your movie

KEK BTFO DCuck

same lol

this real?

Holy numale gathering.

Initial hype is good for predicting opening weekends, not overall success. I think if it's decently reviewed, it'll out gross BvS. Hard to say about Thor though.

Domestic or worldwide?

>TDK
>The Dark Knight

boxofficereport.com/trailerviews/highesttrailerviews.html

WORLDWIDE

DCEU Alt-Right Virgins vs MCU Globalist Chads