His career is over because he was too nice

>If I did then I owe him the sincerest of apologies for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour

No fuck that, he should have straight up rejected the notion and stuck with that. He should have known the media vultures and twitter subhumans would latch onto him being polite and apologising in the off chance he did something as full admission that he's guilty.

If he had said that's bullshit, no one would have any evidence to disprove that, making it one fags words against another.

Then all the following allegations by ADULTS would have been far less controversial since he never had sex with any of them and his career could have been salvageable with time.

He's fucked now

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046547/British-actor-s-claim-Kevin-Spacey-abused-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His career is over because he's a paedophile.

>Ignoring my post
>Writing your own retarded conclusion
Kys my dude

You're more likely to kill yourself in prison after you're arrested for diddling kids, fucking faggot.

>His career is over because he was too nice
More like his career is over because he tried to rape a 14 year old boy. He didn't outright deny it in case there's proof and things really get brought down upon him

Are you guys ignoring the point of my post on purpose?

I'm not arguing that he is innocent, I'm arguing that he could have handled this much better and potentially kept his career intact if he had been adamant of his innocence (true or not)

Any evidence that could have come out later on he could have easily put down to him being drunk and not remembering. It was a free hit at claiming innocence and he didn't take it.

Nah. The moment the first accusation went out he was doomed, because the pileup was inevitable.

So he is tom Hanks in "Bonfire of Vanities"?
I don't think so

ACKSHUALLY it's all because libtards tried to sound really really mad about saying pussy or having sex after the access hollywood tape and now they lost control of their narrative
>wahhhhh someone "propositioned" me 20 years ago me toooooo

>trying to rape now means making any sexual advances
wew tumblr please leave

No, his career is over because that degenerate nest of whores and thieves is imploding.

LOL, all this fucking uninformed, prude idiots, who think, trying to hav sex with a 14 year old is "pedophilia".

it really bothers me that all these celebs don't just deny it. what's to stop more from coming out and lying about it, just to boost their own career while destroying his.

you're absolutely right that he should've just said "no, that never happened", and just be done with it.

Making any sexual advance towards a minor, yes

sick dirty faggot have fun in hell spacey

The problem is this actually got the police involved now. He's so done.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046547/British-actor-s-claim-Kevin-Spacey-abused-him.html

he's coping to the groping so they don't find the bodies

>not turning the whole scandal into a story of a psychotic 14 year who blackmailed his way into Hollywood

this is where he fucked up, the only way to win is to blow up an even bigger story

He should have said something like "WHAT? I'm not a fucking faggot and I'll never be". Alt-right shield is more powerfull than lgbt one (due to the fact leftists love to eat each other too).

That'd probably be the worst move to make, esp since another guy came out and actually reported his alleged rape to the police. It would make Kevin Spacey look psychotic, not the 14 year old.

34 years ago!

We are crucifying people for things they did 34 years ago - and it's not even criminal behavior. He stopped, and there's zero evidence that he was aware of his age. He might have been, he might not have been. We'll never know.

I'm on #TeamSpacey but Weinstein, Ratner, and Singer can eat shit for all I care.

Claim that guy is blackmailing him too, allude to how come these allegations are coming forward right after Harvey Weinstein, then call Harvey a piece of shit for what he did. After that you come out as gay.

Yeah, everyone's blackmailing him. Since the police is already involved it'd be really easy to prove, right? You haven't thought this out. It's no longer he said she said now.

The best option for Kevin would have clearly been to deny everything and accuse nobody, just outright denial and shock.

Why the fuck would you need proof? It's not like the guy accusing him has any evidence either. Just blow this shit up and let all the misinformation confuse everyone.

It's a minor you pedo enabler

Ohh yes pleaae do tell me how it's hebe instead i love it

he climbed on top of a 14 year old boy while he laid in bed. have you been getting your information from pedophiles on Sup Forums?

He's got bigger problems, now. People from his show, who now know they no longer have jobs, are coming forward saying he was a Grabby Gus on set at HoC, too.Same MO, young male underlings getting pressured and groped.
The shit twenty years ago just opened the floodgates for the people he's been feeling up on currently to come forward. Netflix is probably deciding today whether they can afford to just throw five figure hush payouts at all eight of the young staffers, or just let Spacey take the fall.

Because the police is investigating the case and blackmail is illegal. They're used to criminals lying all the time, why the fuck would you give them ammo?

Do you really think people won’t lie about that shit just to bring down someone bigger than them while elevating themselves?

What are they going to do? Invent a time machine and prove he did what exactly?

He hasn’t been feeling anyone up, it’s scumbag faggots looking for an easy pay out

Too many faggots feel comradery with Kevin Gaycey now because he's a fag and pedophile like them.

See this thread.

>implying people in his industry care about that

You seem angry and insecure, is something the matter user?

Im sure people would. But spacey didnt deny it despite not remembering it, which means he knows he'd have done something like this

Yeah, ""people"" are defending a literal pedophile.

>leftist homosexual pedophile is being persecuted by the evil right wing media

lol

In your scenario he'd be blackmailed by something that happened between him and the 14 year old kid, which he's unwilling to show to the police. Gee, I wonder how that would look bad.

Muddying the waters my ass, it'd be an admission of guilt.

>insecure

about what? Not raping people?

Oh shit I didn’t know you were actually in the room when it happened and are therefore 100% positive he’s guilty. Why didn’t you go to the police user? You know that’s illegal, but if you admit it maybe they’ll feel sympathy for you...

He was never accused of rape schlomo

he wouldnt have said "oh shit lol i might have done it" if he knew that wasnt the type of person he was. however, he did say he might have done it, because he knows thats something he would have done

>schlomo

Says the guy defending a leftist, gay, pedo, hollywood actor

Netflix will absolutely drop Spacey and re-do the entire season. Everything has always been a PR move, whatever gets them the most money and viewers. Being on the 'victims' side is all the rage nowadays, Netflix will be more than happy to fire the white cis male (with a multi-million dollar salary) from their show and make the white cis female the main character, perhaps give her a black or pakistani love interest to make things more diverse.

>no replies
pedophiles BTFO

He should have denied everything. Come on Bryan Singer is fine why? DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL SUE SUE SUE DENY DENY DENY

You never admit it. Ever. Cosby has not admitted a single thing. His blind retarded ass STILL has his entire family supporting him and STILL beat the case.

Literally people cannot understand that lol. Hoffman is next just you wait. Dumbasses.

Ratner's going about it the right way. Denied everything and is suing the shit out of bitches.

Always deny