Did this series even air in the US?

Did this series even air in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvzgDw5I_Vk&index=2&list=PL7JZIgdHgTX4iww_2bxUAZW3GFLjWKa0X
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone?

I thought this show was popular, seeing as how it got 78 episodes.

It did, I remember seing it air on cartoon network, but i suppose it never gained much traction here.

I remember hating it as a kid. Like every time I saw it I always felt dread and until this day I don't know why. Maybe I got molested and don't remember

It was taken off air for being too offensive.

Oh sure. I remember watching it a good bit as a kid in the states. Can't remember what network it was on, though.

Sarah was mai waifu

It aired on Cartoon Network but they stopped midway through

The remaining episodes were aired on Hub years later.

Yes on Cartoon Network

Yeah, it did poorly in terms of ratings though. I can't recall ever having a conversation IRL about it. It was just some shit Cartoon Network put on that stood between me and other, more interesting cartoons.

This show debuted on Cartoon Network a month after Foster's came out and two months before Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi came out.

Even though all three shows were popular, it seems like only Foster's currently airs reruns here in the states on Boomerang.

Kek

It got some DVDs and a GBA game though. It was a popular show here in the states.

>tfw 2005 was 12 years ago

Yes on Cartoon Network and The Hub

No it wasn't

I think it was popular .
And it generated some very nice fan arts

For sure it did
My friends teased me for liking it

and again , I say that the show had some great music.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvzgDw5I_Vk&index=2&list=PL7JZIgdHgTX4iww_2bxUAZW3GFLjWKa0X

I remember one of the show's creators used to come on Toon Zone when it was airing. I remember this because of one episode where she was trying to justify why two episodes airing in the same half-hour recycled the same action sequence.

Merchandising!!!

It looks like Betty is older in this fan art

Weren't they planning a live action movie at some point?

from one of the episodes when she meets her future self

Time flies by so fast

All bands that get shows with CN eventually get all their shit purged because CN doesn't like when they do shit without them. Don't know what Atomic Betty's deal was.

Yep. If I recall, the show is Canadian, and plenty of shows made from there aired in the US but not for very long. Atomic Betty used to air on CN when I was a kid, and on a different station called Hub Network around 2011-2012 before they re-branched to Discovery Family.

Anyone happen to have a web-dl folder for this? Does it even have a web-dl release?

Ew, that's an ugly upscale.

Theme song was a bop, the show itself bored me as a kid. It aired on Cartoon Network

I remember watching it as a kid and thinking the girls were cute
But the show was boring as hell, like MOST Canadian cartoons

I fucking loved this show.

that show sucked, it was very uninteresting but the art was good enough for me to watch it

Was her name Tanya after all or is that still a rumor?

I remember watching it when I was younger. It must've popular enough that there were kids costumes of her, I remember being her for Halloween one year.

This

For a while, then it switched to about 6 in the morning with the last episdes of the Yu-Gi-Oh GX dub

You alright user, is there anything you would like to talk about?

I really liked it, but dropped it once the series turned earth focused. Like, fuck that shit.

Show sucked, but it aired when WWOEC was still a thing and I had a thing for pantyshots so it served a purpose

Cartoon Network used to air it on Sunday nights in a "Girl Power" block with Totally Spies and Juniper Lee.