The Flash #16 Storytime

Rogues Reloaded part three!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Devilpig666/status/827313854363353089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next:
>“ROGUES RELOADED” finale! In this epic conclusion, the Rogues defeat The Flash! Or so they think. To save the day, Barry Allen’s got to take down the mastermind behind the Rogues’ ultimate heist...the original Rogue; the one who always got away. That’s right, it’s The Flash vs. Captain Cold!

this is a great run.

>Black Ice Gun

I'm a little confused, but interested.

The end

>wearing the costume under the wetsuit
That's style, Cold

Fuckin' nice. Thanks OP

>dat barry ass

I don't like this. This is implying that Heat Wave could never possibly hurt or even impede the Flash long enough to get away. HW's always been one of the major Rogues, and this is suggesting that he was harmless the entire time.

I know, I'm kind of sperging, but Flash uses fucking clever trickery and faster-than-the-eye illusions to trick the Rogues, not just 'Oh I let you hit me but I'm fast so it didn't actually hurt' fucking hack bullshit.

Wew Lenny, whatever happened to working for SuperLex

BIG
BLACK ICE
GUN

I like how they sort of brought back the plotline of Cold being employed by Luthor to rob him by making Lexcorp into one of the targets they hit. That thread was pretty much abandoned by the time Darkseid wars started.

Thanks, OP.

Johns really should just fucking stop dropping hints for shit he wants to do in the future. It's so goddamn obnoxious and 95% of the time never pays off.

>Next issue: Flash gets BLACKED

Don't sperg, Cold just means that Rory could never just get a direct hit like that, at least so easily.

He is. That's the reason The Rogues are a team. All of them, aside from maybe Mirror Master, are no match for The Flash.

As seen by Flash just wrecking the Rogues later in the issue. What are they actually going to do against someone that fast?

How excactly is the burnt ruin still up ?
Heatwave has grown for kid to adult in this time, even simple natural rot would have turned it into a mush by now.

Maybe it's some kind of memorial or something.

BACK OFF! I HAVE A FREEZE GUN!

The idea is good, the execution is poor.

Did the covers for this and 15 get switched? Last issue he fought mirror master and heatwave was on the cover, this one he fought heatwave but mirror master was on the cover.

Johns is just editorial's bitch that goes wherever they tell him to.

So no silver age variant... Why is the replacement so bad?

twitter.com/Devilpig666/status/827313854363353089

He was overruled.

Dat floor punch

It looks like someone started to rebuild it but stopped.

My favorite Flash story since Rebirth started.

bumping for others

Sad there's no Silver Age cover this issue.

That is a pretty friggin great cover.

Everyone should buy this.

But he looks barely brunt at all.

Yeah, sort of silly of him to make that remark from looking at Flash, but the point was that he wasn't burnt at all, but then what the hell did Heatwave see that led him to think Flash was burnt?

Well, there is something to the idea that Cold's extensive studies that he brings up later giving him insight into how any of their fights with the Flash should go.

This reminds me of that song by Jim's Big Ego

I think the covers of this and the previous issue were meant to be switched.

fuuuuck yes
I really hope that Williamson is bringing in the Reverse-Speedforce as folks theorized back during issue #2.