I want it back

I want it back

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/85609526
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

Because Mads

what was his endgame? or was he just enjoying playing with him as cat does with mouse? was it something more? is he gay?

Even in the books Hannibal always comes across as potentially bisexual.

with the way it ended i certainly don't

Why? It was ok for the first season, then became unbearable pretentious shit.

Second season was some of the best TV ever created miserable pleb.

Something about Will being the only person capable of truly knowing him. It strokes his ego or whatever sociopathic need it fulfills for him.

No, it was terrible.
I bet you enjoy Westworld as well.

His endgame was making Will into a version of himself and living a life together. Not necessarily gayness, I think most of Hannibal's attraction to Will came from the fact that he saw both himself and his opposite in Will and was fascinated by it.

lol no it should've ended with him killing everyone like it seemed in the end of s1

Fuller literally started working on getting it back the day he was legally allowed to do so. Dancy and Mads have both said they would return.

Willing creators, niche show, critical darling, devout fans. Seems like a return could actually happen.

that was season 2

Why are normies so fascinated by people with personality disorders? Hannibal is a terrible, destructive person who only serves to hurt the people around him.

then you were right, sorry

A E S T H E T I C

I honestly don't. With Bryans plans for a nignog Clarice, i'm glad it ended when it did.

eww wtf

They never had the rights to Clarice or Buffalo bill, so it would have never happened anyway.

I liked s1 and 2. Your pic related was one of the best things on television. But i dont think it needs to come back, s3 was a trainwreck.

Mads was so amazing in that episode though. Man i still watch that scene sometimes..

I know, but It's still a frightening thought

Yeah, the way things look over how they actually are. Makes sense.

>MFW 'I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it'

>Hannibal thread
>no pumpkins
cmon

gave up on s3 after 2 episodes is it worth finishing?

I still miss Pumpkinposter

Yeah. Once they leave Italy it gets better.

I was expecting pure kino in Florence but they fucked it up

:(

It goes almost full homo towards the end so watch it if that's your kink

I did. As awful as the pacing was I was too invested in the show to stop.

I'm still not sure whether I wanted it to end there or keep going.

I, for one, would want full homo.

The next season would have covered buffalo bill a transgender person who abducts women so he can make himself a female skin suit.
You honestly think that would pass the Hollywood SJW brigade without it somehow being blamed on a straight white male.
I say again there is no issue with right's it is how they can portray his story and still overwhelmingly make him seem a victim.

the only good season is season 2. s1 and s3 were pretty shitty tbqh

I don't. They fucked it up in S3 when Fuller made Will Hannibal's bitch.

what was the backstory behind the pumpkin carry actually?

Full homo shouldn't be out of the question from a narrative perspective. Most people think there's an obvious sexual chemistry between them. It would be for the better if TV shows looked at the chemistry (or lack of) between certain characters and adjusted the storylines accordingly. As far as I know Fuller has always insisted that they were heterosexual but I doubt anybody really buys that at this point.

I'm just sexually attracted to insane people.

There is none. It's just a funny image of Hugh Dancy carrying pumpkins

Thats what they said about Firefly.

What makes Mads so based?

____ ___ ___

Probably because he's a gay and don't know how straight men act toward eachother.

>how they can portray his story and still overwhelmingly make him seem a victim
Did he seem like a victim in the original book/movie? I forgot

The escapist fantasy that all their problems would be solved if they were just psychopaths, when in reality it just gives you an array of different more severe problems.

>watch Mindhunter
>Groff is straight in it
This is some bullshit

No not remotely

The cheekbones

If they killed Will off and replaced him with this character I wouldn't mind it desu

Don't think he directed many episodes though

First two seasons were only things I would ever actually dare to call kino when it comes to tv series. It was too good for a tv show, and honestly it had better cast than original movies. Third one was an artistic mess with highs and lows and one terrible story. Although the great red dragon character was pretty great.

Every facet of his being?

Mindhunter all around just felt like a shittier version of Hannibal.

Press F to pay respects to poor ravaged Chilton

No he fucking doesnt you lying piece of shit

It's only implied he ever liked two people, the asian bitch and clarice.

That's it. The Will of the books figures him out without really getting to know him well and Red Dragon movie shows exactly how book implied it.

Only thing Hannibal ever did was purposely scar and maim Will.

The show changes that intent into something more complex, and sexual which literally perverts the original intent by the writer. Don't act like your bias is a stated fact, anywhere and you'll never have a page number to cite because it doesn't exist.

Season 3 is a pleb filter

my fav meme

Practically everything Fuller did is a 'perversion' of Thomas Harris' original vision. That's what an adaption is you moron.

PS You forgot to mention Mischa. Goes to show you don't even understand the books let alone the series.

Reminder that Will and Hannibal are literally soulmates no homo

>I bet you enjoy *series that everyone loves but I don't to fit in here*

come here abigail

The scene with Fishburne pushing Hannibal's shit in made the Italy storyline worth it.

>caring about a book not even the author gave a shit about
ok pal

nigga got some sharp teeth, like a vampire

Did this actually end or was it a cliffhanger? Don't want to watch the series and not have an ending

A literal cliffhanger

>what was his endgame?
This >Something about Will being the only person capable of truly knowing him.
and this vimeo.com/85609526 - 3 minutes in

>Mindhunter
Downloaded the entire season based on some of the great reviews it's been getting...didn't make it past the bar scene in the first episode. Absolutely terrible.

The only reason anyone has ever really given a shit about the Thomas Harris novels is the '91 movie, and now the superior TV show.

The show will come back at a later date.

>A E S T H E T I C

Started as a good show, but became bogged down with the cliche "I'm whispering while I talk, that means I'm acting."

I like to pretend the first half of season 3 never happened.

F

I wish it would come back. Although i have my doubts that if Fuller doesn't do it, it will be as good.

I am sure many other redditors want it back. Them and numales that love a terrible faggy show only because Mads has a jawline they will never have

I can't imagine it coming back without him, so that's good. I just have no idea where they'd go in a season 4, seems like S3 wrapped things up pretty well - and even then some of the magic from the first two seasons was missing.

Who the fuck thought that making Hannibal and Will gay for each other was a good thing? tumblr?

Bryan Fuller is gay, but even so it was never explicitly homolust as explained above

You have the current generation corrupt your mind. Platonic maleship is the epitome of human relationships. It's not the show's fault there's anj army of tumblrinas scanning the tv for every show were male protagonists grow closer.

Don't know how I missed this the first time 'round

You see it as gay because your mind is narrow. It's ok though, not everyone can understand it.

His cock?

season 1 and 2 were great, but season 3 was off the rails, the red dragon was great (it's the best book too), but it was kind of rushed, everything else in the season was useless

Its only gay on the shallow, surface level. If you pay attention their relationship goes deeper than romantic attraction, in fact I don't think that is even the initial attraction. They are both fascinated by each other because they see themselves in the other and even when they cause each other terrible pain and everyone else around them misery, the still can't leave each other alone because it's like leaving a piece of themselves.

I realize this sounds gay as fuck but I never got the gay vibe between them after a few episodes of season 1. It was obvious they had left that in the dust and moved on to another level.

It was rushed because it got cancelled halfway through. Richard Armitage was brilliant as Red Dragon though.

How did Will survive this again? And why can this be shown on daytime television but the show has to censor sweat words and nipples in a painting?

the Mischa book was garbage though, just nazi hunting hannibal fanfiction, trying to make the character too human and likable for some reason, although the jap chick was ok i guess, but everything else read like fanfiction

she was the best, really wanted her to be the only one to survive season 2 and be brainwashed by hannibal, but we didn't have that luck and i guess it made sense to use her to torture will but still thinking about what it could have been...

If Will had just gone along with the plan...

one happy murder family

Hannibal cut him where he knew he wouldn't die but would be left with a fucked up scar and memory.

how did this show turn out? I watched the first two seasons and never bothered picking it back up for the 3rd. First season was really fucking good though, and I remember 2nd being okay but getting kind of stupid and rambly.

If you didn't enjoy the second series you wont enjoy the third.

No one would survive that. It's pure fiction

1st and 2nd were great, so if you didn't like 2nd you won't like 3rd

first half of the season was bad, just style with no substance and the plotlines went nowhere, there was a japanese girl character that turned out to be totally useless. 2nd half was great but they basically just told the red dragon story in a rushed way, the red dragon book is the best one so it's hard to fuck it up, and they followed more or less the story with a very well chosen actor playing the dragon and a few changes, the ending was ok but not great