Met Police investigating Kevin Spacey

>Kevin Spacey is being investigated by Scotland Yard over claims he sexually assaulted a young actor in his London home.

>The accuser, who cannot be named, claims that Spacey invited him to his London flat for drinks and woke up to find the star, 56, performing a sex act on him.

>The actor allegedly told him not to tell anyone what had happened as he fled but has gone to the police after Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp accused him of trying to seduce him as a 14-year-old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh-oh

He'll be fine. Isn't he the head of some theater company or something? Meaning he can just cast himself.

lel

He's finished. Every company he's partnered with is taking their hands off Spacey and everything he's involved in.

This is the power of social media.

What a horrible fate having to retire with 58 already

How can he possibly get out of this mess now that he's being investigated by the police aswell.

I just want more Spacey movies ;;

Do they want this guy to kill himself?

Yes, pedophiles should all kill themselves.

Id rather take half of that net worth than being seen as a homosexual pedophile predator by most of the world

Kevin....WHY???

Predatory faggots, man. Will they EVER learn?

They fired him

If this is actually true then he's going to kill himself within the week. Actually having police investigating him would absolutely destroy any semblance of a career.

This entire thing reeks of coverup. I bet Pedowood was about to get blown way the fuck open so (((they))) decided to offer Spacey as a sacrificial lamb and now everyone is takings turns stomping his dick in.

>predatory

Oh fuck off

He meant to say faggots. All faggots are by definition predatory because they're mentally ill.

Yet you have not even close to half of that an are being seen as nobody by most of the world

Didn't some user on here a few days ago say he knew some Londoner friend who claimed to have had Kevin Spacey go down on him?

I bet he'd give anything to be a nobody right now.

But in 2 weeks they'll have forgotten what he did and will watch his tv shows/movies again as soon as someone giggles a shinny noisy thing in their faces. The internet may never forget, but it has the attention span of an autistic ADHD riddled child.

t. repressed faggot

t. faggot

>Met Police investigates

You'd be amazed at how fucking useless they are when it comes to investigating famous white men or stopping a criminal teenager on a fucking moped

Not a poor nobody

He isn't white. He's Jewish.

t. faggot

>Kevin Spacey
>Jewish

what the fuck

His real name is Kain Labowitz

Lol why do poorfags think money is the most important thing in the world? Even if I had ten times that amount of money I'd still be a suicidal wreck right now if my reputation and legacy had been that thoroughly trashed

What's next, the United Nations?

Passing the Resolution known as The Spacey Act

Ol' Kev needs to convert to islam ASAP. Fuckers wouldn't dare touch him then.

All these people that campaigned for Hillary are being outed as degenerate rapists. Really makes you think.

Hope they get Epstein and Weiss next since they have solid and documented ties to Bill.

>wake up
>Kevin Spacey is sucking your dick

What the fuck is that poster on the old vic, did they really plaster a b&w picture of his zoomed in face on the walls?

Yes just like everyone watches Cosby show now

muslims kinda don't like homosexuals. they're Sup Forums - the religion.

>DUDE HILLARY LMAO
Shut up you fucking spastic

>and woke up
what

don't know why this made me laugh so much

Glad you Democrat pedophiles are finally getting exposed.

His career is over. Now it remains to see if he gets to retire in peace.

I would argue that Donald Trump himself was outed as a degenerate rapist, to the very same extent as Donald Trump, but no one seemed to care. Republicans genuinely do not care if someone is raped, they would rather it blow over, whereas Democrats are more interetested in these stories and justice for victims.

Can someone please put JUST hair on him? This is snowballing even worse than the Weinstein scanda.

>I would argue that Donald Trump himself was outed as a degenerate rapist, to the very same extent as Donald Trump
Better start making an argument then boyo.

>to the very same extent as Donald Trump
should read as Spacey.

Just research it.

Multiple women came out and said that Donald Trump sexually harassed them during the middle of the campaign.

Trump claimed they were liars.

maybe kevin thought the consent from last night was still in effect

Oi m8, you been bumming little rascals mate. You're nicked guvna

They were adult women and they were clearly lying. Meanwhile, your Democrat heroes are getting exposed for raping small children.

>sexually harassed
So it's a he said she said scenario regarding sexual harassment. It's not similar to sexual assault and DJT denied all claims unlike Kevin Spacey who practically admitted them.

Not at all similar, sorry my democrat friend.

So, there difference is flat out denying an aspect of possibility that there was sexual assault allegations -- among dozens of allegations -- and suggesting that you may have made a mistake when you were drunk and you don't remember?

Seems like one is a narcissist with disregard for human life, where-as Kevin is more humble and accepting of punishment if anything comes forward .

Ironically, Trump benefits in this system, in which sexual assault is hard to prove if it's happened in the past.

Yeah, or they're lying to bring down a political opponent. Who the fuck knows? Everything is considered sexual harassment nowadays. Let them involve the police if they dare, like the guy accusing Spacey.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything ... grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald Trump

It's literally that republicans DO NOT CARE about women feeling uncomfortable and respect Trump's thinly veiled racism and wealth more than the words of opposition.

The joke is, Trump should have been in more hot water. People still voted for him. Republicans still voted for him. Not saying other presidents, both democratic and republicans, haven't also committed acts of indecency -- we both know that's not true -- but, what we know is that conservatives blindly respect the wealthy and are willing to vote for someone just as horrible as Spacey, if it's in their best (actual worse if they were educated desu) interest.

Talk is just that, talk. You need actual evidence or an admittance of guilt, innocent until proven guilty. Kevin admitted his guilt and he actually had sex with underage boys, abusing his position of authority. To even compare this to Trump is ridiculous.

But I guess to democrats an off to the cuff remark equals raping a kid. Unless it's a democrat doing it, of course. Then it's humbling when they admit their guilt.

didn't one of them come out saying she was full of shit?

>Trump claimed they were liars.

He also said he was going to sue them aftervthe election, but didn't. And he's the king of frivolous lawsuits.

One of dozens, easily could have been paid off.

yeah, think it's more likely the women were all being paid to make bullshit claims

>Republicans still voted for him.

The religious right still voted for him, despite him being anything but someone who stands for family values. Bunch of hypocrites.

>Republicans still voted for him.

Shouldn't have chosen Hillary as the nominee you stupid faggot. Can't wait until 2020 when the Democrats choose another neoliberal warmonger and lose again.

Spacey didn't deny it because he is the type of person to do that sort of thing
Trump is a germaphobe, why the fuck would he be grabbing random crotches?

He explicitly said he did the thing that he was accused of doing.

I don't understand. I don't think what Spacey did was by any means "humbling," but I think owning up to it is better than flat out denying the sexually assault on women, and being congratulated by a population and given the highest honor in American politics amidst these accusations.

I'm also not a democrat, by any traditional means in this two party system.

Well the other option was Hillary. I'm not American but it's a no brainer that I would have voted Trump with knowledge of all the shady shit Clinton is involved in

As if Trump wasn't involved in shady shit.

Collusion with russians isn't shady? The problem was truly that both candidates were genuinely horrible people.

>Americans yet again proving that they don't know what words mean

kys

>harsh

They dropped the lawsuits, they went nowhere

Kevin "don´t pretend not to give head" Spacey

IT WAS THE R-R-RUSSIANS
IT WAS HER TURN

It's obviously a shop, are you retarded?

some gay guys just suck dongs while you're sleeping, girls can do it too

Yep two horrible candidates. You desperately need a third choice. Just don't go crazy like us and end up with 14 different parties.

>clearly lying
>pays out $30M hush money

>raping small children
>mid to late teens are now small children

Last time they got one he was censored by the jew owned media completely.
There can be no candidate outside of the main agenda or they ger ron paul treatment.

>Independants 4 Change
>4 seats

POTAIREACHT

>England
>going after sex offendors

>or they ger ron paul treatment.
._. user don't remind me

I voted for him twice. Fuck the establishment. He would have saved this country.

Thanks Obama. Thanks stupid college libcucks that I was attending with back then.

Spacey doesn't matter, hollywood people and lower mid level professionals don't matter.

The jews that rule america financially and culturally decided that he is dangerous and as such removed him from public information, you can try and blame the people but they were denied information in the first place.

It was shocking how blatant it was too. I lived in Iowa for both the 08 and 12 elections.

I shook his hand twice, etc etc. However, when it came to, 2012 I think, he really had much better steam that time around.

He was second in the polls and LITERALLY removed from the mainstream media infographics. It went from Obama 1 to Romney 3, totally forgoing and showing how much of a % Paul had over Iowa.

It was fucking infuriating. And people wonder why I voted for Trump. It's to shake up and fuck over the establishment, hopefully for letting for more wildcard candidates in the future and getting people to start doing their own fucking research (well, in this case, more moderates and righties will... libs will cover their ears and listen to social media, feelings, and their communist rioters).

forgot my pic
rip Ron Paul ;_;

t. right wing bubble liver

>all these mental gymnastic replies
top kek

I'm almost certain that a girl I kissed at a New Years party a couple of years ago is going to come out saying I assaulted her.
$100m would certainly lessen the sting when she completely destroys my life, ruining all my friendships and making sure I can never be employed again.

his victims may demand reparations, leaving him to die in a cardboard box

who will play homeless spacey in the inevitable biopic?

>I just want more Spacey movies ;;
At least he went out with a bang.

I've said it multiple times, this is tame. he has done much much worse and to people I've met.

I hope the rest of the guys come forward

You seem to be retarded. If I was such a thing I would've never voted for Ron Paul twice, underage.

>t. homofaggot

I'm not an american but i did observe , his crowds were even bigger than Trump's.
But was not a part of the machine, and he knew far too much. He also directly endangered the current(at that time) order of things in america and globally.
Some normies evem made yt vids of it youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
He was the last candidate that could have changed anything, and incidentally after he was censored out pol became a thing and the whole of popular resistance started for real.

no I just know homos that are in theatre. they are stupidly good wing men

Is it possible that the powers that be voted to fabricate this whole thing to deflect the attention away from Weinstein? I can guarantee Harvey has a lot more power in Jewwood and a relatively washed up Kevin Spacey would be a good target to offer up as a sacrificial lamb, so to speak

>fabricate this whole thing
you don't simply fabricate bridal carrying a drunk 14yr old boy

I was thinking this but it's more likely that normie retards don't know who weinstein is whereas everyone knows who kevin spacey is therefore people are more likely to care about the latter

Actually I just realized that gives more credence to your belief so yeah it could be "fabricated" (or at least just being used as a diversion)

>The accuser, who cannot be named

you've got to have a lot of balls to sexually assault Voldemort.

>implying he can't just not go back to london
Henry Kissinger fled Paris after getting subpoenaed and hasn't gone back since.
Kevin will be fine

>be young aspiring thee-ate-her actor
>get invited to world-renowned thespian Kevin Spacy’s flat
>have too much port
>wake up to him performing an act that you somewhat seldom did with Clarence at boarding school
Hole up this is actually a crime?