Good shit

Not the first time it's happened.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>Star is Satan
>Satan rebelled against god
>Star known as the rebel princess
>Star has monster worshipers

I don't need your rules or Heaven(Spellbook), I'll just make my own Heaven(Spellbook)

>Star has hearts on her cheeks
>Starclipsa has spades on her cheeks that are hearts upside down

What did they mean by this?

Star is a Toilet.

Mega when?

Or it's actually because it's been a fact since season one that Star doesn't want to be queen and has freedom an Earth that she doesn't have on Mewni

>Queen Eclipsa has dead twigs growing out of her hat
>Star grew a dead tree in her room

What did Nefcy mean by this?

Anyone have the mega yet?

There are different card suits on several female characters' cheeks.

Is Tom x Star still a possibility? I think Tom has changed for the better imo

Except for that one who had thunderbolts

Here fag
mega.nz/#!ewYQXYiR!-PlgYslJQcdiC393D8PxtqF7VxlaNGCIQt7S6pRs-6g

Praise the lord. Salvation for the poor and lazy fags.

Starco isn't happening either. Blood moon ball autism aside, which is too obvious, Marco cares for Star like a sister

Thank you senpai

I just got up

Good episode. Great episode even

Gracias señor anónimo

>implying incest is wrong.
>implying that doesnt make it hotter.

This is legitimately one of my favorite scenes in the whole show. From the point where they storm in to this right here

i wanted star to be punished more before the apple tree copout

great gags tho

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4oz2SbKNpwuU1hJcDAyTG1ncnM/view

>Starco isn't happening either.
That's right user, you keep believing that

Yeah, every context thinks about Star in is as a sibling or great friend. He still brushed her aside the moment he knew she was alright and went straight tonJackie. Marco will clearly always care for Star and prioritize her if he feels she needs his help more but Jackie is THE one. He's already acknowledged that he puts her on a pedestal and didn't really know her and still wanted to be with her when the chance came.

Okay, now we have a fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, but who is the God in tis Paradise? Who is Adam, and Eva, and the Serpent?

Jackie Lynn Thomas is the whore of Babylon, undisputedly.

Kinda silly since we've already seen future star and know that path exists.

>The evil was inside of her all this time
PLOT TWIST

Or it could just mean that Star didn't want to leave her new home in general, not just Marco in particular.

Starcofags really will grasp at anything.

It should have been obvious when she set a rainbow on fire and was nonchalant about beating up monsters. The fact that she casually disregarded dark magic should have been the second sign because a casual approach to what is perceived as wrong shows a lack of regard for right and wrong

>Marco will clearly always care for Star and prioritize her if he feels she needs his help more but Jackie is THE one
If he prioritizes another girl, I can't in good faith believe that the staff expects me to believe someone else is "THE one"

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

I hope she comes back soon

Clearly you're the one who needs help sleeping at night if you need to dig deeper into things that are already fine on a surface level, just to satisfy your delusions.

>try to be nice
>get cucked
She should have went evil from the stat and taken Marco's Latino bubble butt by force.

youtu.be/c0cxrA3dTv4

>Star is basica Anakin at this point

Are we gonna go full ROTS?

This is a good ship

You know we keep talking about theories but not the actual episode

Namely all the funny shit like beanbag vomiting

so Toffee giving Star this fortune cookie makes sense now

No because a crucial part of his character development is that he realizes Star is a long lost romantic interest, one that's better left that way.

As it is now the two have no real chemistry of which to speak, so Tom getting back with her simply because he's changed is missing the point to an insulting degree.

It's why I personally hate StarTomCo so much, it's nothing better than a retarded pipe dream for polyfags.

MONSTER LOVE

This is endgame now.

It may be too late for me, but user, I implore you to please take mercy on those who have not yet seen this post and delete it so that nobody else may lay their virgin eyes on such a travesty

No. Their love is pure and endgame.

Well.. remember that episode where Ludo said he could spy on Star in the bathroom? He clearly has a thing for her. Don't know if she feels the same and is just being tsundere about it.. "I..It's not like we were ever friends!"

I hope a lot of kids actually watch this show.

So when they grow up, they can look back and realize all the things it was trying to warn them about.

"Note: 'interesting'=bad"

Janna is god You could argue that Marco is Adam who thinks about things before he does it, while Star is Eve since she just does stuff most of the time. Toffee is the serpentWas talked about here

Are your dicks ready for multiple Hekapoo's in tomorrows episode?

Isn't there a folder link, so we don't have to keep asking like retards?

Something similar to Fallen Hero story due to love

>Toffee is Palpatine
>Queen Moon is Obi-wan
>Marco is Padme
>Glossaryck is Yoda
>Rhombulus is Mace Windu

>There's an upcoming episode where Rhombulus and Star might fight.
>Rhombulus uses his hands as weapons, and Star cuts them off

>Star is Autistic. At this point, it’s no longer even debatable.
>This whole time society, especially her mom, has demanded she act like everyone before her. Neurotypical.
>And she CAN’T. Because she isn’t. And this whole time she’s tried to become something she isn’t, something others want her to be.
>But now, she’s been told that she’s amazing as she is. As herself. Her Autistic self.
>And after talking to her parents, she finally decides fuck this. She is tired of trying to act all “proper”. She started to accept that she was fine the way she was, that being different is a great thing, and that she didn’t have to listen to those trying to change her.
>And as a fellow Autistic person, hearing that your being different is okay, even amazing, can be so validating.
>And its so important that a canonically Autistic character is told this. That being different is good.
>It’s such a fucking important lesson for Autistic kids.

omg no pls delt

I can't wait for Star to get Rusty'd by the revelation of her all around badness:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_ylSxGVyng

Waiddaminnit, how quickly are these episodes being released?

To think this whole theory started due to this commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=akVEj7NeiQA

Once in a day, except Fri, Sat and Sun.

I will upload it later.

Fuck. 217? This is getting bombed then? Who does the releases? I missed 16.

I'm so glad I came back to this show after dropping it in the beginning

>ywn eat Jumbo Mega Fowl

;_;

Hugs are nice

It's called turkey, user.

i t ' s m o i s t

I swear I hope she doesn't get added to the harem or this will actually be a harem

Even though I secretly want it

HOLY SHIT
That was a great episode!

So far S2B has been pretty good. New one brings the average up for sure.

Was disappointed that Baby actually talked and didn't communicate Telepathically though

Bless you, user.

>a tiny magic man sits alone in a cave, still engorging himself on pudding
>suddenly, the fabric of space wobbles, like a placid pool suddenly disturbed, and a shimmering projection appears
>baby: ...and sixteen large fries, thanks. Oh!
>baby: I hadn't expected to actually get through to you, Glossaryck. How's turncoat life treating you?
>glossaryck: mmmph, deeelicious! how's the perfume bottle?
>she stares with a look that could cleave diamonds
>glossaryck: now, now, no need for that. It's not my fault I negotiated a better contract.
>baby: "negotiated"...
>glossaryck: yes, bribery is a perfectly legitimate form of negotation. Where do you think I got all this PUDDING!?
>he punctuates his exclamation by diving headfirst into the tub
>baby: ...regardless. I just got back from Star's evaluation. It was...interesting. Thought I'd hear your perspective. You know I like to be thorough.
>glossaryck: Yes, it was quite a show, wasn't it? Never seen one actually GROW a whole new apple before, haha!
>baby: it was a very...creative solution, yes.
>another pregnant pause
>baby: she can't perform basic magic, you know. Sentient summons, improvised spells, complex somatic grammars. I could have sworn I even saw a doppelganger stuffed into her chest. But no fundamentals. Not even a basic levitation cantrip.
>glossaryck: her training requirements are unique. More...self directed. I didn't see any point in boring her with the training wheels.
>baby: you said the same thing about-
>glossaryck: Eclipsa. Yes, I did.
>baby: naturally, this doesn't worry you in the slightest.
>glossaryck: Baby, Baby, Baby...such a narrow perspective, as always. The wand works...
>baby: as far as we know...
>glossaryck: star passed her exam...
>baby: by a slim margin!
>glossaryck: ...and the future of the butterfly dynasty is secured. Nice and tidy.
>baby: you forgot the part where you and the book are currently being held captive by a lunatic kappa, and you're actively thwarting all rescue attempts

That's what baby reminded me of

Fuck you QB

How so

wait when we saw future star?

Not bad

The one that aired today is 16A.
Here is 15 complete.
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA

based

If your brother needs help with a serious issue on a day you and your girlfriend decided to go on a date, which person do you prioritize? It's possible to care for someone enough that you're willing to drop what you're doing to help them without romance being involved. Think, Marco has never been asked how he feels about Star in a romantic context because everyone knows where his feelings lie. Star's crush is supposed yo be a plot point and a source of character development because she's being forced into situations where she can't have her way and has to deal with the reality of the matter. Its obvious how possessive she is in the Gustave episode and she had to learn that she had to accept that people she like might care for other people too

You're a toilet, Skwisgaar

That was pretty alright. I could see a moment like that in the show.

she need that

Bretty good green text, I can see that happening.
9/10

Forgot to thank you user. You're the best

Love this

When the plot description said Fairy Godmother I was really hoping, but no such luck.

>If your brother
Stop right there, they're not actually related and my "brother" isn't another girl who I hang out with more than my crush.

>glossaryck: all part of the plan, dear.
>baby: ...
>baby: You had better pray you know what you're doing, Glossaryck.
>a massive shit eating grin spreads across his pudding-smeared face
>glossaryck: don't I always?
>baby: Goodbye, Glossaryck.
>glossaryck: Buh-bye now! Tell Heckapoo I said hi, wouldn't you? Actually, do it next Tuesday.
>baby: why next Tue- ugh, nevermind, I don't want to know.
>the image fades, and again, he is alone
>glossaryck: Marco's gonna be second guessing that one for months. Ha!

DELET

>people who share a living space hang out more than a couple who just recently got together

Say it ain't so.....

And Eclipsa is plagueis :D

Swap "brother" for "friend" then.
qt3.14 gf wants to talk about cats or whatever, and your best friend is about to do some serious shit, which one do you pick?

t. Marco "The D" Diaz

Decent fanfic bro

My favorite thing about the recent episodes is that I've been predicting "the mewnian monarchy is fundamentally evil and needs to be overthrown by Star." since the Mewnipendance Day episode.

We are well on our way to Full Communism With Comrade Buff Frog

Ludo is General grievous

To be honest, its not just the monsters who live like shit in Mewni

But you clearly do the exact same thing with Jackie.

Don't be a bigot Mr Sup Forumstard.

/r/ drawing of Star toilet

Oh, so because they're both the main character's they automatically need to be shipped together because that makes sense in your limited understanding of how relationships should be, right?

Also you parroted some shit that was said hours ago.

Star and Marco weren't shipped from day 1, dingus. The creators even shot it down saying that their relationship isn't necessarily like that. Starco shippers really didn't start gaining clout until BMB, prior to that, everything was rather light hearted and not taken too seriously as far as ships go. Blood Moon Ball gave rise to the Starcofag. It wasn't that bad at first, but then they fucking went autistic the moment that their ship was threatened by something that was established early in the fucking show, and lost their goddamn minds at their precious baby being sad over the man they felt she was entitled to.

Starcofags ruined everything for everyone else, by just being obnoxiously boarish from the moment BBtBC aired, just because of a few trolls who did even less damage than they did. They even started lashing out at the fucking creators of the show, because Starco got shaken up.

Fuck Starcofags, and fuck shipping in this show. I just want to watch the characters grow as people, not as what a raging group of faggots believes that they should be.