Ellory The Shark

The Plans: Ellory looks at a note her mother left for her!

Oh god...

Other urls found in this thread:

ellorytheshark.com/?page_id=129
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When did Ellory find out about that? Did she ever, or is she yet again moping about something else completely?

Must have happened off screen. The last time we saw Ellory she went to her room before her Mom could talk to her.

I'm wondering when her mom went in for the scan though. Must have also happen off screen I don't remember it. I do remember Lenexa having it in her office though.

Well, shit.

Oh fuck can she ever catch a break or is this going to end like Nana's everyday life

I'm hoping that her mother still has a slim chance but just wants to prepare Ellory in the likely chance of death.

This is just cartoony levels of drama now

That's the whole point, isn't it?

It's somewhere between WataMote and the introspective elements of Evangelion, but taken to the extreme.

I enjoy watching Ellory suffer and laughing at the high school melodrama, personally.

I'm mostly confused. I have no idea who most of these characters are anymore.

The only characters posted in this thread so far are Ellory, Ellory's Mom, and Gwen's Mom.

ellorytheshark.com/?page_id=129

fuckin christ. i was WONDERING which one was the sick one, but I didn't think it was her.
I don't think she did. I sure didnt

Maybe Gwen's mom can adopt Ellory since she was in lesbians with Ellory's mom.

Ellory being depressed more than usual is to be expected but she isn't being fair to her mom at all.

Fuck I can't wait for next chapter.

>tfw this happened to me on Christmas two years ago

Is she preggos?

Read the note in the OP

Sweet merciful crap, I thought this comic was depressing BEFORE...

but, the bigass belly.

Oh you meant Ellory. She's just a bit husky.

Why did you even mention that name, I didn't want to remember that not now.

Are you saying she's THICC?

I think of her as adorably chubby
but it's easier when it's a shark
I just want to hold and cuddle her

if anybody feels bad for her, I got bad news for you.

Cause as cute as they both are they're basically made to only suffer

She didnt do anything wrong

she eventually owned up to that shit.
the only thing I'd do differently with her is just cut him some slack and try to be friends. maybe show him some cloaca, yknow? because that's what you wish you could get from someone you like.

>from Shark Propulsion Laboratory to literal cancer

Dude ran out of ideas faster than Kazerad or Neathery.

the shark cancer thing has been a plotline for ages. we just didn't know WHO had it

Are you suggesting kids with depression don't have parents with cancer?

The ones with really shitty luck do.

You slut.

showing isn't the same as letting him put his claspers in, you donk. the sooner people realize that the sooner we can all stop being such awkward fucks around each other.

>The last time we saw Ellory she went to her room before her Mom could talk to her.

I sort of thought her mom was just having an affair or something. I... I guess it's not too late though, right?

>Rejecting some nerd is equivalent to your single mom getting cancer while you're in highschool

ouch..

Wow this was helpful besides Gwen and Ellory I kept didn't know who was who.

Was this ever hinted. I think Gwens mom is just Ellory's Moms doctor.

all this time I thought she was the doctor diagnosing someone with shark cancer
I can't keep track for shit

Does no one have a dad?

Is this a shark thing?

No, you're right; this is her concealing just in time that she's Ellory-mom's doctor because it wouldn't be tactful around the highly sensitive Ellory.

Wait, sharks can't get cancer, that's impossible! Immersion ruined!

i'm not sure if it's a joke on that commonly-believed thing, or on how there's no proof of it

I don't get it

did you not get that was a flashback to establish where ellory inherits her autism from and that she's lost one parent already or is there a joke i'm not getting?

what a dumb comic
like why is she even sad
what a dumb cunt

How did a shark write on paper?
how is there paper?
why do sharks have doors?
How is shark not dead from sitting still?
why is numbers on curb? don't they get snow?

of course they don't, they're underwater

She's a selfish NEET.

Fuck, I'm sorry user. Have a funny picture to help you feel better.

I'm suggesting this specific part feels more like a satire
Pic related
I do too but this part is kinda silly

Is that a Sailor Moon reference in the last panel?

others have pointed out that her mom seems the type who just throws money at her instead of love

I thought the point was that the girl felt shame at her hostility to her mother when her mother refuses to reciprocate and instead (perhaps too indulgently) tries to make her hikki-ing more comfortable. That response is a Japanese cliche, btw, and Dan is a weeb.

I don't think wrapping yourself up in a blanket when you're sad or ashamed is culturally specific.
but yeah, that too. that's the other part of that.

Isn't it worse?

I meant the gently-gently arguably highly ineffective response to NEET/hikki kids.

oh the parent thing? eh i don't think that's unique either

no, it's better
jesus you guys. this body shame thing needs to stop now. seeing isn't the same as having sex with.

It doesn't matter anyway. The fat shark swims around naked all day erryday, so, she's always showing.

yeah but she could spread it open a little
or i dunno whatever it is that she has always wished a boy would do for her.. she should take pity on this guy and do the same for him.

Ellory's dad was an aquanaut. I don't know if he's lost is space or dead or what, but there's a picture of Ellory as a little kid with her dad and mom.

its called self loathing you fucking normie

i'd tell you to leave but then you wouldn't eventually learn it

you too

So when Ellory's not wearing her bow, is that her version of being naked? When she's lying on the floor with her bow a foot away from her, are we supposed to translate that as a girl curled up on her floor totally nude with her clothes bunched up in a corner?

I think sharks are just a sensible society that gives no fucks