It's November

It's November.

Have you already scheduled your annual rewatch of Trains, Planes and Automobiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIwhjp_c1d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white cis man trying to get home to that he can opress his wife: the movie

This is a movie I will never watch because I watched *that scene* that everyone claims is super dramatic and it was super duper corny.

Nice bait faggot

You fucked up. It works in the context of the movie.

Well thankfully thats just your dumbass opionion like this dweebsYour loss fags

his wife is literally a drugged up on booze because she cant stand having to be housewife while her husband gets to party across the country

Dont argue with contrarians peasants, that movie is a classic and i dont expect the gen z fags here to understand kino.

I've always wondered about the look John Candy and Steve Martin's wife exchange in the ending. It's almost like they've met before and are trying to conceal it.

Did John Candy fuck his wife or something in the past?

Why would I watch a silly 80s comedy starring the most overrated comedian of all time and a big fat dead guy?

haha he's the devil lmao

I've never seen it. its on my list.

The samefagging is strong in this thread.

>you never gonna make friends with a stranger go on a wacky adventure and have him rescue you from having to spend thanksgiving on Sup Forums

feels bad

Because it's fun.

You clearly havent seen the film nor do you understand any coherent narrative. Your parents must be proud

We watch this every year around Thanksgiving. But to make it even sweeter, we're having Thanksgiving this year at my Uncle's home in the countryside of Kansas. aka Stubbsville

Cool banal fact about your life.

You wouldnt, youd just bitch and moan because you dont get the humor. The film is enjoyable but unsufferable cunts like you cant enjoy anything if it wasnt made in your lifespan

No need to schedule, my family watches each Thanksgiving before football. I live alone now and don't have cable TV so I guess I'm just gonna watch my copy of PT&A a handful of times.

everyone here sure is defensive over this mediocre, mostly-forgotten comedy. Christmas Vacation is more remembered for a reason you know.

Because you're massively autistic

Nice input

When I was a kid, I though Steve Martin is Leslie Nielsen. I can't be the only one, right?

Thanks for reminding me user this is one of the movies my dad and I loved to watch together when I was a kid.

Naeh.
Everyone were a kid once.

I almost only watch it for the drunkscene/bestscene
+
terrible 80's movie music: race with kevin bacon

Steve Martin is dead and John Candy is his guardian angel trying to get him to accept his death and realize the importance of his family.

It's not a very good movie. In fact, the only scene I can remember as being actually funny is when they're driving the wrong way down the highway and the people yell at them "You're going the wrong way!" and John Candy says, "How do they know where we're going?" and does the drinking gesture.

What scene?

What are some Thanksgiving movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=JIwhjp_c1d0

why did Neil turn into a skeleton?

Jingle All the Way is the true Thanksgiving Day kino.

but that takes place during Christmas
I mean yeah it came out around Thanksgiving but most xmas movies do

Really? I thought it happens during the NYC Thanksgiving Day parade.

Because Thanksgiving is very well-known to have "jingle", Christmas lights, and presents associated with it.

I sometimes forget there are legitimate retards who post here.