Did Camp Lazlo have a good finale?

Did Camp Lazlo have a good finale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMjrHOMKbUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The finale is possibly the only good episode in the series.

thought that was naked heffer for a moment

It is.

I remember the creator saying Jane Doe got Lumpus out of jail afterwards.

I liked the finale quite a bit. It was nice to see a nod from Joe Murray's previous work and it did make sense in a way for Lumpus to get arrested, as he was terrible at his job in the show. It was a nice way to end the show.

Where did Joe Murray say that Jane Doe got Algonquin C. Lumpus out of jail?

pizza, french fries

Well it made us aware of where we were. Somewhere just outside of O-Town.

I remember Lazlo said that quote in the skiing episode, "Snow Beans"

>tfw this finale happened almost 9 years ago

There was another episode where old man Filbert was revealed to be the leader of the "lodge" that the moose was always talking about.

I don't know, I liked the one where Edward wanted to watch a PG-13 movie.

I watched the entire series, and the sudden reveal that Camp Lazlo took place in the same universe as Rocko's Modern Life left me absolutely flabbergasted.
It was absolutely one of the best twist endings I've ever experienced.

I remember that episode where Lazlo and Raj were accidentally copying Lumpus' handshake.

And the bean stacking one where the old turtle was revealed to have stacked the most beans.

Personally, there were a lot of episodes I liked of the show. My favorites were

The one where Raj ate the marshmallows
The one with Lamar the leech
The hot spring one
The hot dog one
The one where Edward wanted to see a movie he wasn't allowed to see
The one where Clam copied Edward's voice
The one where Clam was an outlaw
The one where the Chip and Skip became super smart
The burping episode
The one with the dance party
The Nothing Club
The racing one
Madame Lazlo
The retainer one
The one where they went on an adventure to get Camp Kidney back
The fitness test one
The mascot episode
The secret handshake one
The skiing episode
The bean stacking one
The snipe one
The one where we get to see Veronica for the first time
The one where Clam gets love sickness
The air conditioner one
Parent's Day
The one where Lumpus decorates Camp Kidney in a hawaii style
The radio one
and the llama one

As you can see, while I liked most of the episodes, most of my favorite episodes are from the first 2 seasons.

I don't really get why people shit on Camp Lazlo so much.
I mean it wasn't as solid as stuff like flapjack or chowder, but it sure as hell was better than crap like squirrel boy or the really hit-or-miss my gym partner is a monkey.

Also its pretty impressive how much background he gave to some of the characters.

I liked the finale and the nod, but the whole thing with lumpus being an imposter was really confusing since the cartoon contradicted itself various times in that point.

I definitely agree with you on the fact that Joe Murray gave background to some of the characters. When I was rewatching the entire series a few months ago, I was impressed with that fact.

While I don't come back to it as often as Foster's or Puffy AmiYumi, I still do enjoy the show whenever I go back to watch it.

>Foster's
Thats one cartoon i need to rewatch sometime, the art style was very pleasing.

It was neat, aside from a few episodes that seem to have been written to make your blood boil and in a lesser sense some weird stuff like the (implied) offscreen makeout scene with that one-eyed green stick and the pink squirrel.

Wilt's weirdly brutal backstory kinda falls in the second category but it isn't bad.

Also i forgot about this specific thing: youtube.com/watch?v=rMjrHOMKbUE

I loved the cross-references they did at the time.

That show and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi were the two CN shows I was obsessed with. Those shows meant a lot to me and I would have a lot of dreams of those shows. It's weird, I know.

wait did people unironically like this stupid shit?

i was about 10 years old when it was airing and i fucking detested it

I don't remember that reference. Then again, I wasn't into Billy and Mandy during it's run. I do like it now though, even though it isn't a personal favorite of mine. That show seemed to have a lot of references from I have watched recently and from I have heard.

Yes. A lot of people really did like this show. I vividly remember when this show was at the peak of its popularity and a lot of people were talking about it

The reference is from that episode where grim is framed for attacking white owls. I forgot the name, but its at the start of the episode.

Either way the show has a lot of neat references. I hope you like dune, because Maxwell atoms sure does.

I loved this show, it reminded me of the stupid shit we used to do as kids.

I honestly loved this show because of the atmosphere. Even though I never went to camp, the show seemed to capture the spirit of camp in a way. It showed me that camp was a fun place to socialize and get into interesting situations. I also do agree with you on the fact that it reminded you of the stuff people did as kids.