Oi bruv, we're about to hop on this Thor Ragnakino thread, wanna come?

>Oi bruv, we're about to hop on this Thor Ragnakino thread, wanna come?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cPs2SzShNc
youtube.com/watch?v=30lGrarz3MQ
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ares_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was this the thread of again?

>Marvel
>Kino
You misunderstand

Maybe because Im english and he is sith africaan but he was fucking hilarious.

I imagine it may have been lost humour on some americans

>african
it's kiwi

yeh son. trust.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cPs2SzShNc

I haven't watched it yet. How many scenes of her are fapworthy?

What Atari game is this?

I liked the movie but it got a little annoying with every character except for Hella and Hiemdal being comic relief.

That gave me a giggle at first, but got old real fast

I'M IN.

We can rebuild it!
>everything afterwards
Literally the whole cinema was laughing

It was pretty good. The theater is was in laughed when Loki said "yeah that's how it feels" when Thor got slammed around by Hulk like he did in Avengers, when Bruce fell flat on the bridge, when Loki said he'd been falling for 30 minutes, and maybe a couple others but I forget them. To be fair, I saw it in a theater full of people who aren't native English speakers with subtitles.

holy fuck i hated this, my cinema was full, and people laughed way too much at fucking everything, fucking hulk was funny

the one when Thor told the story how Loki turned into a snake and stabbed him was the best

tfw my cinema stopped showing Blade runner in Imax for this shit instead.

I laughed but the half of the theater didn't care. I think maybe the subtitles ruined the joke since a lot of it was riding on the delivery.

BR was out a whole month before

Hulk is a funny character.

youtube.com/watch?v=30lGrarz3MQ

Not even one screening a day, just all thor shite

>tfw you saw 2049 in IMAX twice

pretty much every scene

she does that hair thing three times, it's kino every time

>Korg is yellow
>makes him grey

ok

This greywashing in Hollywood has got to STOP.

Marvel Shill: The Thread

faggot: the post

>STOP ENJOYING MOVIES
>BE MISERABLE LIKE ME
lol no

Is Beta Ray Bill in it?

no

Did not see him, there wasnt a world serpant and Gunigir wasnt used to slay Fenrir

favorite charecter in the kino t b h

He's an easter egg/blink-and-you-miss-it reference.

Beta Ray Bill's face was on the tower, as was Ares, Man-Thing, Bi-Beast, and the Hulk.

Did all the fucking actors were trying to contain their laughter in every comic relief scene?

why the fuck was ares there

tfw Beta-Ray Bill will never get to be in the movies

was a pretty good movie considering how shit the recent gotg + avengers were

someone explain this to me, what's the significance of the tower?

It's Jeff Goldblums house, he's been there for a decade and that's why he hasnt been in any movies

It's the Collector's Trump Tower. Hulk lives in a penthouse at the top.

in a hot tub

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

All of them

Is that a South African accent?

who's jeff glodblum suposed to be? is he human?
I thought "the collector" was the guy in guardians of the galaxy 1?

Cockney.

He is the collector's brother or something.

This is better than that pretentious clap trap tho.

The humor seeped into the parts that needed to be serious one too many times. Guardians wasnt perfect but the majority of its humor at least furthered the story.

Here it kills the momentum and it got irritating.

Granted the film in general looked good, and the fight scenes worked well and weren't all shaky and zoomed in, but it promises this 80s sci fi aesthetic then keeps forgetting to follow through on it.

>who's jeff glodblum suposed to be? is he human?
I heard his character was supposed to be like a god but they don't really go into that in the movie and he could just be a human-looking alien.

>I thought "the collector" was the guy in guardians of the galaxy 1?
Right, Jeff Goldblum is "the Grandmaster." I fucked up their names.

There's a statue of him and that's it

He's kiwi bruv

>ywn be fatally wounded by the throwing knife of a sexy space witch
>ywn reach out, grasping with your last strength only to have another knife impale you through the sternum, being killed almost as an afterthought
jdimsa

>ywn be a badass space viking leaping out a spaceship firing duel M-16A1s into a horde of undead norse warriers to the tune of immigrant song

Jeff is the Grandmaster, he is one of the elders of the universe (There are like 20 of them), Apparently in the MCU they retconned them to be Celestials, basically their story is about the same as Ego (Starlord's dad) Some old guy livivng since the creation of the universe, most of them are neutral and never get involved in conflicts.

To add to that, whereas Ego got a nice corner of space to grow in, Jeff literally got the cosmic landfill

Yes and no, there is an statue of him, just that

Apparently those were former champions

>DCPajeet spams SNYDERKINO and JL trailer threads
>thread for a movie released yesterday
>SHILLLLLS XD

why even live bros

Because he is a character used by Marvel as well as DC, pretty much like Zeus and all greek/roman deities.

Hela was good. The music was good. The background extras were good (very Star Warsy). The action was good. The comedy was good to okay (no lines made me cringe, which is a step-up from Doctor Strange and Spider-Man: Homecoming). Valkyrie's flashback was well shot and edited, verging on kino. Thor flashing back to Odin in the Hulk fight was kino.

That said, there were some missed opportunities. We had an arena in this movie, in fact a big portion of the movie centers around this arena, and yet we only got one fight, and it was a one-on-one (good fight, but still). We're even introduced to other gladiators, yet we can't see them fight in the arena because reasons. Hell, I'll say it: Attack of the Clones had a better arena.

Ares is a mythological character and thus both Marvel and DC have an Ares.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ares_(Earth-616)

I think he means on the side of an alien tower.

What's anyone doing anywhere?

Was a pretty good movie overall. The usage of Immigrant song at the start really killed the hype when they played it again in the final fight though.

Where am I?

>That fucking cameo in the dark world play

Why was Sif not in the movie? Are they saving her for later? To become Thor's new love interest?

they all ded

wtf?
he has the strongest kiwi accent

Source on this?

Saw it a few weeks ago and loved it as well.
Glad to see Americans like it as well, because I expected another shitfest.

Sif never showed up

I almost couldn't believe they just wiped out Thor's supporting cast like that though, especially since no one even brings it up later

I thought they were still alive, at least the ones at the Bifrost, Hiemdall shows up right after and I remeber seeing them amidst the extras when they were evacuating the cave

This movie was the epitome of a marvel quipfest

Pamphlets.