The fuck is her problem?

Ever since the election shes been non stop bitching.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9QGR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's just how losers are

Everyone has

Cool comics and cartoons thread, OP!

Who?

Grey is pretty redpilled about feminists, but unfortunately in Los Angeles you're required to whine about Republicans or you'll never find work again.

Get over it, snowflake.

You can't expect women to understand politics, just enjoy her work and take her personal opinions with a grain of salt.

Or maybe she just has her own opinions and doesn't choose from a binary "all of a A or or all of B" mentality.

I can't even fathom why you might give a shit. Get the fuck over it.

So you're saying she's in a bit of a... Grey area?

She's mad that Trump is going to defund Planned Parenthood so that she can't murder her Oops babies anymore.

Remember when she outed Azula as a dyke in a marriage proposal to Ty Lee?

Because a shitposter was elected president.

When is trump going to release his tax information?

>if you're not an extremist on one side then you're an extremist on the other side

Ever since the election you've been bitching too.

Why does it bother you? All you have to do is top looking at her social media and you'll never see it again.

The entertainment industry is pretty fascistic. If you don't march in lockstep with the far left SJW gay-hugging party line, you're not gonna find work there, with the exception of a few guys like Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood who are big enough that they can be openly Republicans and get away with it.

>Grey is pretty redpilled about feminists

What?

she talked about the woman's strike on the 17th, and existing all peaceful options.

>When you really want a armed revolution but you are completely against guns.

he cant because reasons! Cant you just blindly believe every word that comes out of his mouth?

*stop

Still not as bad as Charlie Adler or John DiMaggio they seriously don't talk about ANYTHING ELSE.

I miss when nobody gave a fuck about politics.

>stawman

>taking things Grey says 100% seriously
>not knowing she's a massive troll

When Hillary releases hers.

>Charlie Adler

You talk as if he still gets work.

I want her to give me the most brutal and dry handjob ever

Why would anyone give a shit? Everyone tries to pay as few taxes as they legally can, why should that be a scandal? And he's not legally required to release them, so deal with it.

>I don't know what a strawman is
Not everything is a buzzword you can't throw around interchangeably user.

She's not the president.

Again, when will trump release his tax information?

I thought Grey was conservative?

Who cares

Didn't it come out that Obama donated like less than 5% of his income to charity?

>Why would anyone give a shit?
To see he doesn't have any conflicts of interest as the president of the united states.

When will he do as he promised and release his tax information?

He voice directs Kulipari and Wabbit, he's still active, and he's voicing MODOK for Marvel also.

IDK what exactly she believes, other than that she makes fun of feminists.

>Doesn't even know what a strawman is

Stay "redpilled", user

To see if he is an american citizen or not. We already know his last name was changed from Drumpf. Plus its funny watching him squirm every time someone asks since he claims to be rich

>he claims to be rich
>claims to be rich
>claims to be
It's visually obvious he is

His ancestors did that. Trump's always been Trump.

>w-who cares
>w-what about hillary
Pathetic

Oh no, someone famous on twitter is expressing political opinions!

>what is a libertarian
It's possible to not like hardcore feminists who want to impose their values on you, but also believe that people have the right to live their lives the way they want without conservatives imposing their conservative values on you as well.

Can someone amount a defense that doesn't have to do with Hilary after she's lost the election?

I don't get it. You guys got what you wanted, but continue beating that dead horse anyway.

liberals tears are the best.

>women's strike

I have two exams on the 17th of February

This is going to be really funny, I hope

What do we need to defend against? It's not the Republican Party that's totally destroyed and reduced to a regional party only relevant in a few areas of the West Coast and Northeast.

I don't get how the entertainment industry is full of far left SJW hugbox echo chambers, but at the same time, minorities asking for representation is met with FUCK OFF DARKIES

It can't be fucking both.

I don't think there was a point where no one gave a fuck about politics. When I was a teenager and Bush was in office I didn't know as much and didn't care as much beyond "being a democrat". But at the same time I don't remember Republicans being as booty blasted at Obama being elected until Obamacare became a thing which rustled the fuck out of the Tea Party. But the mere existence of Trump and Republicans seems to piss off liberals now.

Well, maybe the country shouldn't have elected a conman as president?

I got pretty fucking tired of people thinking they were smart by talking about how stupid Bush was before That's My Bush came out.

But at least back then the White House could at least appear competent. The White House now is just tossing embarrassing mistake or scandal right out the door

See That's not a libertarian, that's just being a "moderate" in the 2010s.

>What do we need to defend against?
Trump not releasing his tax returns like every other president after nixon.
What is he hiding?

We don't need to defend against that, no one cares about that.

its probably just the money he should have been using to pay taxes.

>visually obvious

You seem like the perfect kinda rube if visuals is all it takes to impress you. did you enroll at Trump U?

How is it, being illiterate?

>But the mere existence of Trump and Republicans seems to piss off liberals now

Imagine having near-total power for 8 years and your puppet far left SJW president who put gay pride colors on the White House. Now imagine having all of that instantly ripped away from you on November 4, 2016.

And now you see they're not dealing well with it.

>no one cares about that.
But then no one would be asking.

> no one cares about that.

t. Fake News

Not an argument.
When is trump going to release his tax returns?

>That's My Bush

Fun fact, it was originally meant to be about Al Gore but then he lost the election and they had to retool it to be about W.

No one is asking anymore. It's just one user who doesn't have any talking points

> being this assblasted someone called out your visually obvious retardation

Especially after having convinced themselves for decades that Hillary was a sure thing to the point of just polling themselves and expecting that to reflect reality.

There's a lot to bitch about. Read something other than Breitbart, my man. His cabinet is full of retards and the corrupt.

WikiLeaks is.

>assblasted
What's it like having to project your own feelings onto someone?

>t. Fake News
Oh fuck off with this shit. The people pushing for the fake news narrative are the biggest perpetrators of it.

imgur.com/a/9QGR8

>having near-total power for 8 years
Funny way of spelling being completely stonewalled by congress for the past 6 years and by the senate for 2 years.

Defunding Planned parenthood didn't make abortions illegal, they just can't use taxpayer money for it anymore

Who the fuck is this?

Also no tax money for the other services PP offers.

>no one cares about that
Thank you for Alternating the Record™

Apparently he plans to after his audit, according to politico, which is pretty reliable, a rare thing nowadays.

Why u bring Sup Forums shit here? Keep it contained.
>>Sup Forums

You're not taking dates into account

why don't people use something besides PP for those?

Read something other than CNN

Which would be?

Nothing they advertise or advocate as strongly for as abortions.

>But the mere existence of Trump and Republicans seems to piss off liberals now.
I might have just begrudgingly accepted it if he was even pretending to try and do the job with a bit of grace and dignity

Then when he pulled up with the Legion of Doom as his picks, I knew that it was going to be a long 4 years. Even with the wall, and the immigration thing, it's this fucking cabinet and how the procedure is going that gets me. Anyone opposed? We'll make up new rules that let's us rush them through questioning Can't give a straight answer? Who cares, vote them in anyway!
We've got a guy that was deemed too racist for 19- fuck-the-darkies-they-can't-have-guns-war-on-drugs-80s, and he's going to get a position on the supreme court.

I don't know how anyone could think that cabinet is acceptable, or not have a problem with Spicer and Kellanne literally making shit up, but somehow whenever I ask, I'm told about Hilary and her emails are still really the biggest problem ever.

4 months is not a long time.

They still have private donations but no more federal funds while they offer abortions.

They never could use taxpayer money. Tax money went into shit like pap smears.

Is this Sup Forums now?

With the exception of the Win0's and some storytimes, this feels less and less like a comic board

>Bush getting elected lead to a decade of comedy shows dedicated to shitting on Republicans which continued even after he left office and helped create the current 18-35 culture of hysterical idiots

It is unfortunate

Damn, look at that. You need to look at county by county results to see just how badly the Democrats were smashed. Trump carried at least 75% of all counties in the nation.

>keep your Sup Forums out of Sup Forums!

tell that to the liberal/SJW fucks running the comic and cartoon industries.

You can talk about maybe 5 comics and cartoons with out it being political

It can be, you also don't know what fake news is.

For example what you posted is a double standard at best, hypocrisy at worst. Fake news meanwhile is something that gets passed as news while having no fact or merit behind it, like the pizza paedophilia thing.

Most liberals don't care about congress, if they did, they'd actually show up to vote during midterms.

I may be a Sup Forumsack who was scrolling by, but I was originally a Sup Forumscksucker from way back in '07. Sup Forums hasn't changed that much.

No, fuck off. We don't want Sup Forums and their trash here

anemia testing
cholesterol screening
diabetes screening
physical exams, including for employment and sports flu vaccines
help with quitting smoking
high blood pressure

Std treatment and tests
Breaston exams
Paper smears

Sup Forumsmblr

>Republicans aren't Democrats and this is upsetting

Thanks for sharing I guess

they make up for their lack of "getting off my ass to vote" with "staying on my ass and cry about my butthurt online"

That's not an argument for anything.

What do you think is going to happen now that a walking caricature has taken office?

As opposed to letting liberals have their way. At the end of the day, no minority has had their rights taken away, no one is burning crosses on lawns, and no one is saying faggots can't get married. You people are looking for excuses to be afraid when you're really upset that you're side of the spectrum are no where to be found in Trump's cabinet

The president is not barred from participating in financial areas of possible conflicts of interest. He's not a comic book villain, I know, shocking.
>Under Title 18 Section 208 federal executive branch employees are barred from participating in matters where they have financial interests. Thus, employees use blind trusts to avoid the conflicts since they do not have knowledge of their investments. However, Section 208 expressly exempts the president, vice president, members of Congress and federal judges. The section states: “Except as otherwise provided in such sections, the terms ‘officer’ and ’employee’ in sections 203, 205, 207 through 209, and 218 of this title shall not include the President, the Vice President, a Member of Congress, or a Federal judge.”...
So he was not wrong when he said the president is immune from the conflict of interest prohibition.
Now debating if that should be changed is a separate matter, but as of yet, like everything else, he's operating within the current legal parameters of his position, even if he's using abilities of the office few presidents has really cared to do before.
There, now, HOW ABOUT THOSE COMICS AND CARTOONS