Sorry, but if you were not crying during this scene, you are a nazi

Sorry, but if you were not crying during this scene, you are a nazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9alq4e9CCbs
youtube.com/watch?v=hrcRS5gbu0g
youtube.com/watch?v=0bonw1xOF-I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Epstein
fathomjournal.org/communists-against-jews-the-anti-zionist-campaign-in-poland-in-1968/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if I'm a nazi but I also cried?

What if I'm a Jew but I didn't?

the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes

>risks his life to spare the jews from mild inconvenience
lmao cuck

I've only seen this movie once as a 13 year old. Is it worth rewatching or will it be corny?

It's the opposite of corny. It's a very well made film

>w-why don't you like us? why have we been kicked out 109 countries? all we did was undermine and corrupt every institution in your society, bleed your country dry through usury, and spread degeneracy and poverty everywhere we go. Have a heart goyim. We dindu nuffin wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=9alq4e9CCbs idk you tell me

I think this one hit me the most of all
youtube.com/watch?v=hrcRS5gbu0g

*imprisons deli owners and pharmacists*
>"sorry, I got a bad loan deal off a jewish bank once so this is the only solution"

the fucking audacity of kikes and their propaganda. This is exactly what they were doing to Ukrainians, starving people and beating and murdering them if they stole food. Only that actually happened. This is the most hilarious science fiction movie I have ever seen

n-no, the nazis were gud bois they dindu nuffin!

*executes you just to be on the safe side*

Reminder that the holocaust doesn't real and you can be imprisoned for questioning it

Jews were weird in classical times for only worshiping one god, then when they fought for their independence against the Romans they got buttfucked and forced to spread out. Once Christianity began to rise they looked at Jews as the murderers of Christ (even though that was the Romans that the Christians loved to emulate). Becoming parasites was the only way for them to survive.

Also, usury was forbidden for Christians to do so the Jews took it up as a means of life, then once it stopped being taboo Christians got in on the game too but by then the Jews were well more experienced. If usury wasn't forbidden you bet your ass you would have seen many more Christian moneylenders.

>they
Who? Because it was Stalin who was responsible for holodomor.

what jewish governement in the ukraine was doing this?

>even though that was the Romans

Didn't the Jews plot against Jesus, or bribe one of his followers to betray him, because of how much trouble he was causing them in being this newly popular 'messiah'? Wasn't that what got Jesus Crucified? Pontius Pilate pierced Jesus out of mercy, right?

>21) Properly operating crematoriums

lol are you for real?

>they were doing to Ukrainians
fuck off, cuckhole, you're no better than the jews

Holodomor was orchestrated by a Jew, you dumdum.

I-it was just bad PR that's all, I was a good guy!

It wasn't. Kaganovich wasn't more guilty for holodomor than Stalin or Molotov. And it was a Pole (Kosior) who was General Secretary of Ukrainian Communist Party during the famine.

There were several political factions in Palestine at the time. The real cause was when Jesus assaulted the moneylenders at the Temple in full view of the Roman garrison. It became a Roman issue then. As for Judas' betrayal we don't know why he did it exactly but it wasn't a bribe it was just payment in thanks for his information leading to Jesus' arrest. Pilate sent Jesus to be judged by Herod as a means of rebuilding rapport with him.

Wow, there are people who actually believe this shit

>reminder that there are German posters ITT right fucking now with actual real “former” nazi relatives

Absolutely disgusting

this

nice meme image

There are actual people who seriously denying holocaust in the comments to this video.

>hey can you not put me and my family in camps? I'm a doctor I wasnt even at Versaille
>lmao look at this faggot complaining

No one's going to reply because they either dont know who she is or are total bootlickers who approve of executing people who disagree with the government

>OYYY VEYYY
>*subverts your culture*
>LOOK AT THESE EVIL NAZI'S
>*drops atomic bombs*
>WE'RE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE YA KNOW
>*arrests 90 year old woman for pointing out discrepancies about the holocaust*
>DON'T BE ANTI-SEMETIC GOY
>*murders 60 million Russians*
>WE'RE AN OPPRESSED PEOPLE
>*owns 99% of the banks and media*
>REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION
>*harvests organs from a Palestinian child*
>WE NEED FOREIGN AID GOY
>*bombs a hospital*
>DON'T BE RACISS
>*makes you take a DNA test to prove you're Jewish*
>THE GOYIM KNOW
>*spends millions to make movie portraying Jews as the victim*

What!?? They should be arrested!

>drops atomic bombs
what?

>crying about fantasy movies
Do you cry about capeshit too?

>murders 60 million Russians
also what?

109? More like over 300 times

300? More like over 9000

it was real in his mind, and thats what counts user. dont disrespect holy artifacts

Killing students is based if you say bad things about your leaders you should be executed immediately.

Just curious, your only arguments for "it wasn't real" is mem pictures like this ?

Alright Schindler mate not sure how we jews managed to trick you into believing the holocaust when you were in the nazi party and could easily verify the claims yourself. Anyway please bankrupt yourself and risk your life to save us from these uncomfy beds cheers fella.

can't take this movie seriously anymore, or any holocaust movie, they're so over the top its comedy

its a movie based on a fiction novel ffs

>over the top
They are not. In fact, reality was much worse than that.

>based on a fiction novel
Schindler was a real person what are you talking about?

lmao I know nazis were chill guys actually

Amon Goeth was apparently worse than how it was potrayed

the book was fiction, the movie even more so. the reverence with which you treat this hollywood garbage is worrying honestly, get a real religion.

Do you actually think Schindler never existed?

why didn't hollywood jews never made a movie about soviet opression?
that's right cause they were jews too

Powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bonw1xOF-I

thats obviously not what im saying

They actually were. There are secret conversations recorded by the British in POW camps.

Muller:And in Taganrog (in Russia ) there were wonderful cinemas and wonderful beach cafés. I went everywhere in a truck. And all you saw were women doing compulsory labor."
Fausst:Oh, my God!
Muller:They were building roads, drop-dead gorgeous girls. So we drove by, pulled them into the truck, screwed them and them threw them out again. Boy, they sure cursed at us.

why would someone shoot a man before gasing him?

>why didn't hollywood jews never made a movie about soviet opression?
T:too young for cold war

openheimer

Nothing is obvious on here these days desu. Genuine question; what do you think Schindler actually did in reality?

POW camps are hardly the same as labour camps

send money goyim

>but if we delete Sup Forums they'll infest the other boards
Time to delete that den of shit.

numale detected

6ft+ in shape male earning over $100,000 a year with at least 3 white children detec-
oh wait, you're a fat loser

Those pesky soviets, can't trust 'em

so you are a numale lmao

capitalism and comunism are both branches of the same jewish tree
there's no need to choose

l hope you wiped your disgusting dorioto fingers before typing that

No need to apologize.

>master race
>no tits.

A titanic dillema.

I really enjoyed the friendship between Schindler and Göth.
This thread will turn into a Sup Forums shitfest, I hate how we can't discuss movies without the shitposting. I'm here to forget life and politics, for God's sake, give me a break.

>even though that was the Romans

check the talmud
jews hate christ

>Literal jew propoganda
Reminder that Oskar Schindler literally just freed some jews because he knew that the war ending and he wanted to be seen as redeemed figure.
Also
>2017
>Believing in the holocaust
C'mon man we're past this. It's just propoganda Israel uses to justify it's foreign policy

>usury was forbidden for Christians to do so the Jews took it up as a means of life
poor jewish fellas had to live counting coins indoors instead of workind the fields all year every day like those priviledged goyim plebeians

Stalin and Mao hated Jews.

>Everything is a shoah
>Oy vey shut it down

>sure if you'll stop trying to spread Bolshevism throughout western Europe
>...
>enjoy your stay

Stalin had affairs with Jewish women and Mao allowed endless amounts of commie Jews to come and help their little LARP fest.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Epstein

>Not sure how we tricked you
>Tricked
Pretty sure he was a whoring slave driver and industrialists, probably says a lot about the character of a opprotunist who realized the Nazis were losing and so he freed some jews to make himself look good... I wonder if a guy like that would lie... Hmm...

Why do people hate successful conquerers and colonizers? Natives won't stop bitching about the Europeans, nor will the Jews.

It was the second shoah

fathomjournal.org/communists-against-jews-the-anti-zionist-campaign-in-poland-in-1968/

Romans were in charge of the region and Jesus was executed by crucifixion which the Jews didn't do. Or are you saying that the overlords who conquered the place were pressured into it by the populace when just 40 years later they utterly ruined the rebellion?

Losers love complaining about winners. They feel slighted by the hand fate dealt them

>Sup Forumstards will actually believe in all of this unsourced shit

>Romans were in charge of the region
no

what are your sources for the 6 milions? A plaque that went from 3 to 1?

>this kills the denialfag

Nice arguments you got there.

He didn't fly so good.

no you stupid goyim the stories from very reliable people like the ones that said you could tell what kind of people they were burning based on the color of the smoke. You know, reliable sources.