/bcbt/ - Bittersweet Candy Bowl Talkback

Too good to be true edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C1BCAgu2I8
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave it to the Dad to spell it out for him...

Literally beat my thread by 12 seconds, I got a duplicate file error just now

Also who the heck likes chicken lasagna. You aren't supposed to eat poultry with pasta

Cats would probably like it

oooohhh yess
a real familly for augustus
this so good

Abbey is a gay baby. And his mother sucks dicks.

In hell.

lucy mom is perfect waifu material

Nice, a new exploitable

Does anybody else find Paulo's dad po verty atleast a little bit suspicious?

How will Taeshi deal with the 2008 bubble bursting leaving his dad out of a job?

>You aren't supposed to eat poultry with pasta
My mom's chicken fettuccine alfredo says otherwise

Coming on a little strong there aren't you, Lucy's mom?

youtube.com/watch?v=9C1BCAgu2I8

(Veronica:) Just go for the jugular, Lucy’s father.

(Oliver:) OK SO SINCE THE LAST UPDATE YOU GUYS GOT US UP TO 86% OR SOMETHING MAYBE IT’S MORE BECAUSE I’M WRITING THIS AT 1 AM SO UMMMM HOLY SHIT THANKS. (Do you think we can get to 100% by Friday?!)

only good meats for pasta are beef, pork and seafood

how many pages till chapter ends ??
i dont want to be hangged on this

i wanna see everyone faces when they find out, wich i guess will be at the end of next chapter or something like that

> those clothes

I won't be able to wash that Lucy's father looks like a manchild.

5 pages left. So this Friday will be the four, which means we have one full week left of this chapter with it ending 2 Mondays from now. So the next chapter may or may not begin two Fridays from now, since she may be doing an intermission page on that Wednesday if I have to guess

Five.

Which means the final page will be on next monday. I can only imagine that Friday, and the next page after that, will be cliffhangers, as usual.

Why does the dad dress like cwc

Five. Bcb has a counter on the top of every page showing how many pages are left in a chapter, even incomplete chapters.

Ok yeah, he gets to stay at Lucy's now and he'll finally know what it means to have love in his life. That's great and all, but you know.... let's get this chapter wrapped up and get back to the other, more drama filled, plot going on right now. Pls Taeshi pls...

Glad to see I am not the only one.

It's literally Chris.

He dresses like a alola muk.

He is a racecar driver, so he might be wearing like that to appear eccentric or something?

>Not being patient with this important character development and change to status quo
Your thirst for drama will be whet soon enough

cool 1-2 weeks more

wonder wich one will freak out the most
my bet is daisy

daisy bday next i guess

The second last panel here makes a lot more sense in retrospect now.

I guess Lucy's been thinking about this for a while.

There is a 0% chance this is going to work out.

You know the rules, user. Gotta have some of dat sweet before getting back to the bitter. The darks won't sting as much without the lights to contrast.

>daisy bday next i guess

If it is not that I will be disappointed. Or if it's another Mike focused chapter so soon

It'll work out until Alejandro finds out, and for extra drama it'll be someone from the main crew who rats Augustus out.

(In the sense that she's really asking if he has a lot of stuff to move if he moves in with her.)

I swear if Augustus does not stay for dinner.

Hopefully he breaks up with his fake girlfriend.

Even if he does find out anytime soon what's he going to do? There's no way in hell he'll be able to touch him if he's at Lucy's house. I guess he could ambush him on the streets or something, but Lucy has to know this and will try and enlist help to deal with it no doubt.

>Lucy's dad: We have a guest bedroom you know.... but Lucy's pets have been crashing in there for a while now...
>*Augustus storms out the door*

Where'd you get that picture from?

Looking forward to next chapter: I'm hoping that someone, ANYONE will tell Abby and get it through his thick head that violence is never an answer to anything and physically hurting/attacking someone is never ok (and yes, Paulo deserved to be reprimanded for his shit to, but not with physical violence like a fucking surprise choke slam).

how rachel will stop being sad ?
i dont like her being sad

So guys, Lucy is having a heart-warming moment of happiness. We all know that's plot-code for some soul-crushing shit for her over the horizon.

How's it going to happen Sup Forums?

>Lucy told us about your circumstances

Wonder how much, no doubt his shit home life. But what about his troubles with the Alejandro and his gang?

This place has corrupted me. Enjoy my shitty edit user.

>Augustus gets the family he never had.
YYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

augustus will die or end severely injured
or
her friends try to bring her back to the table but she cant

Augustus a cute

> paulofag still mad

Yeah poor boy he is traumatized.

> violence is never an answer to anything

Wrong.

> physically hurting/attacking someone is never ok

Also wrong.

Any more questions user?

Or despite telling them how terrible Augustus' situation is they still refuse to help/accept him into the group.

daaaamn lucy mom is way more cute and hot than lucy

Lucy's mom has got it goin' on
Lucy's mom has got it goin' on

> desert

Watch that edge there.

Not them but Abbey at the very least definitely overreacted to the point that Paulo was willing to end his friendship with Daisy in a very unhappy way. What Abbey needs to learn is that there's a time when violence was needed and it wasn't at the con with Paulo.

The only way she'll be happy is if Paulo stops fucking around and see's there's more to their relationship then just fuck buddies.

Alejandro finds out that not only is he living with/dating Lucy, he was also the one whom his Ex cheated on.

It will not be pretty.

>violence is never an answer
That's where you're wrong.

Oh god I knew it was shit but not that shit. Fix'd.

> watch that edge

> not understanding that there are times violence is acceptable

That's better. Yeah Abbey picked the wrong time to do that.

with lucy return there is possibility of that ??
at last in less than 5 chapters or before the comic ends ??

Say yes you fool!

Augustus is y not used to this kind of love. Tis cute...and sad.

>daisy bday next i guess
God that's going to be a mess
I can't wait

I dont think so. They'll probably zoom through senior year but it will at least be a chapter.

>Hopefully he breaks up with his fake girlfriend.

That's gonna be saved for Chapter 100. Which will also include the school blowing up or something :^)

augustus is mad ? surprised ? or what ??

He's never been shown this much kindness while also recognizing this could be the start of a new life for him, which is something he's never thought was possible.

>Alejandro kidnaps Jordan and ask Augustus as ransom

Somewhere in the world Paulo and Mike felt an intense chill down their backs.

at that point police would have to be involved

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>Augustus stays the night
>Actually has a good time
>For once he's actually at peace
>Next morning he's eating breakfast with the family
>There's a knock at the door
>He goes to answer it because he's in a happy trance
>It's the gang/Paulo
>Chapter End
You know It's going to happen

Probably shock. Since he's never been shown so much kindness before and that they are allowing someone like him to stay at their nice, normal house.

>lucy showing signs they need space from them
>they come to visit anyway

That'll be fun

I used to dread "party" chapters because I expected them to be happy and boring. Then I keep forgetting what it is I'm reading.

All the characters getting together under one roof is always a magnificent disaster.

Yeah I have no doubt Alejandro will find out (because if Augustus stays this is going to enable him to start moving out from underneath his influence) but he's just one guy. I think any confrontation with him will be short and dramatic and will end with him being arrested.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh hopefully not? It would screw up the pacing if they are indeed going into Daisy's party (with buildup to that event next chapter). But it would still be a good way to end the chapter kinda of

and then that stupid guitar sound meme

Next chapter will probably be a lighthearted short (up to 6 pages) one focusing on cohabitation

Alright when will final fantasy cat bring on the water works? Even if it's a tear or 2.

>Inb4 there's booze at Daisy's party
You know what this comic lacks?
More drunk adventures

>Lucy told us about your circumstances
>you could stay till graduation if it helps
Oh man, here it comes, God damn it Friday's is going to be a heavy hitter

He will shed exactly one tear and go "psssh, thanks I guess."

Also I think Alej will be more angry about Lucy than potentially losing a lackey.

i dont think anyone wants to drink after rachel party

He's going to run away with tears streaming down his face

And then the flood gates open after dinner while he's alone in his own actual bed for the first time ever.

pls Taeshi no

David wouldn't mind...considering he was the only sane one to stay sober ironically.

the porcupine appears and ask
whats the matter hero boy ??

They are underage you bad influence.

Don't do this to me. I want Augustus to have warm fuzzy feels damn it! Fuck that manchild

As if that stopped them at rachel's party. Drunk sue amuses me greatly

>I think any confrontation with him will be short and dramatic and will end with him being arrested.
>If you're looking for your switchblade, Alejandro, try checking your back pocket!
>(No way!) how'd you know?

>lasanga

GARFEIFL WHY ARE YOU SO HOMELESS

Amaya is Garfield.

this picture doesn't make any sense. If he ate the entire house from the inside, then everything should be covered by the insides of his stomach, not by his fur

>Lucy's dad brings it home

He...ate it from the other way?

Things I would like to see happen in future chapters.
>Mike breaks up with is fake girlfriend.
>Augustus breaks his cycles of guilt and misery.
>Abby becomes less paranoid and learns to trust people. Hopefully Jasmine will help him with this.
>Paulo is forced to drop out of Highschool due to his dad losing his job when the market crashes. He eventually picks up a trade and makes mad dosh.
>Daisy stops stringing dudes along and moves on after realizing mike is probably not going to happen.
>Augustus vs Alejandro: Final Destination
>Abby and Augustus fight/have a discussion/come to a mutual understanding/bro out. And eventually become best bros that join the Roseville/State PD and solve crimes Abby grows up to become a cat version of Sipowicz

Anything else?

> Birthday party at your place
> Becomes some depressing vigil for some suicidal white cat
> Grey cat starts crying and yelling at his friends like a little bitch
> Fluffy cat gets drunk and starts getting all over grey cat right in front of her boyfriend
> Guy you're dating keeps talking about how much he loved suicidal white girl
> Fucking sophomore kids start setting up pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey and one of them gets stabbed in the arm
> Just wanted a fun party with drinks and dancing
> Go upstairs later to find your date and grey cat cuddling in your bed
> "Happy birthday to me...."

Being Rachel is suffering. I bet Paulo yells Lucy's name during sex, too.

>join the Roseville/State PD and solve crimes
Augustus would rather become a private investigator, but closely collaborate with Abbey's department. He already has the long coat for that

>For once these character did the common logic of informing his shit rather than keep it hidden to blow up later.

Is this the bizzare BCB?!

Lucy's back and she's on a mission

Shit is going to blow the fuck up