8IGHT VICTIMS ON ONE SET!!!

The number doesn’t stop rising. Put a fork in him, he’s finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1HNOpzsUZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine admiring this parasite

[falling down like a house of cards joke]

Oh yeah mhmm I never liked him, always knew something was off, for sure, yeah

A 14 YEAR OLD!
Death penalty imminent!!!!

>14 year old "victim"
>having homosexual incest sex at 13
lmao

This mature stud clearly knew what he was getting into, kids are just asking for it nowadays I swear!

Tony from Dazed and Confused lmao

>do "therapy"
>blow a couple of your tens of millions
>comeback after 5 years

Can someone please give me the legal definition of assault? Is any unwanted touch classified as assault? Say I put my hands on the small of a womans back when we are dancing in a club is that assault?

goddamn Ed Harris is so handsome his hair literally said fuck it I'm not needed here and left

I think that's sexual harassment at worst.

>Side your self with liberals every chance you get
>Someone says you did a no no
>They all turn on you in an instant
This is my favourite kind of re run.

it is if she says it is. that is the whole of THE LAW.

kebin spasy touched my butt pleas giv moni

That's me. He's one of my favorite actors still. I don't care how many fuccbois he fingered in his spare time

Aren't you the retard going from thread to thread defending him? This is the problem with gays, they defend eachother continuously even if one of them is a pedophile.

getting and erection while ugly

i thought Anthony Rapp was black cause of his name. lmao

How attractive are you

>Kevin Spacey is ugly
lmao

only if you're rich

You've got a point 2bh

>"Grab em by the pussy"
>das rite roasties btfo

I mean fuck 60 million people voted for him like three days later

Nope. It's the first time i'm posting in these threads. Also you should really learn how to read

queer community should be gassed, just my two cents

Most people realize that it was talk between two alphas. He's not actually going out and grabbing women by the pussy. How beta are you?

>"And when you're a star they let you do it."

I see his point. Pretty much every gay guys I know had shit happening to them from like 13.

Just how much boypussy has Spacey had? God, where does he find the time?

if she doesn't want you to do it then yes it's assault. if she does want you to do it then it's just flirting. unfortunately for you, you won't be able to tell which is which until you do it.

unless you're ugly. if you're ugly it's always assault.

>This is the problem with gays, they defend eachother continuously even if one of them is a pedophile.
Or you're just listening to a vocal minority. Kiddie diddling is fucked. Using LGTBBQ/Alcohol as a shield for it is equally distasteful.

gib money plox or i report u for sex

Sure thing there don

so he really is kaiza sozai

Wait where is the left and antifa defending the no pedo bashing thing. i thought they were into this shit too

Only in your head, sweetie.

i would have died laughing if he made his statment to just be ''i am kaiza sozai'' and just walked off and got in his sprts car and drove off to fuck more boi pussy

people say im out of touch and yet you seem to have missed the part where antifa sided with NAMBLA

This is getting weird

>man who remained intentionally closeted for thirty years also grabs the dick and butt of every man who ever came within arm's length of him

Doesn't really add up does it

it does if you take into account he is actually kaiza sozai

YOU FAIRY
youtube.com/watch?v=b1HNOpzsUZc

>The raw and complex and brave personal account.

wtf too many ands

why do liberls always turn out to be such massive creeps and sickos?
i guess that is why they turned into democrats in the first place

Why do americans write their headlines in such a strange way?

No god that's why.

They seriously still cannot see that this scandal has only hit people on the left lol.

Stranger things have happened.

also it can change at any point in the future. just because it wasn't assault at the time doesn't mean it won't be ten years down the road

Why do you people turn everything to be about politics? Conservatives are caught doing dubious shit all the time too, so this line of thought is stupid and morally corrupt grandstanding. It's been, what, a week or two since we just learned Bill O'Reilly has spent 32 million dollars on sexual harassment settlements? Roger Ailes ring a bell?

kek. MSM is creaming itself thinking they're impeaching the real president

is just a tv show, you retards.

oh god I can no longer play this game any more i can't support this monster

how will i murder a bunch of invading immigrants now

HELP, HELP, MY CAREER HAS FALLEN

don't need 5 threads idiot

(((Nussbaum)))
Every time.

How you could actually hide smth like this? 8 people seems retarded.

Does Kevin Spacey really have that much power? Like the director can't call a meeting and say
> No diddling younger boys okay? That goes for everyone

>and...and...and
>comma before "in"
Reminder that nepotism and virtue signalling are still highly prominent in Hollywood. Where's the outrage over that? Sexual abuse is abhorrent, but it's becoming clearer by the day that the higher ups are using it as a smokescreen. Hollywood as a whole needs to be brought down and remade, but it won't be.

Was one of them Meechum?

>Does Kevin Spacey really have that much power?
Lead actors of popular serial television have serious pull. The people who make the show know that the viewers are tuning in to see Spacey.

I couldn't give a fuck who he diddled, I still enjoy his movies tbqh.