Okay guys, here it is. I was molested by two high school girls in a movie theater back in 2005, when I was only 12...

Okay guys, here it is. I was molested by two high school girls in a movie theater back in 2005, when I was only 12. It happened during the midnight screening of the Revenge of the Sith. My life has never been the same since then!

you lucky bastard

nice

Did you have the high ground?

Nice

well I guess there's worse things that could h-
>Revenge of the Sith
poor bastard

details? for therapy

Your life has never been the same since after that day you became an alpha chad and fucked girls everyday?
Damn.

>NIIIIIIIIIICE

They forced me to lie down on the floor and they removed my shorts and underwear. They also undressed themselves and tried to insert my penis to their vaginas, but it did not succeed.

I blame sheev

This halloween i was at the club and came upon an ex gf of mine who is crazy af. She grabbed me and tried to force me into kissing her telling me that she wants to remember the good old days. I kept pushing her away but she still tried. i shouted at her face she should immediately stop this shit knowing that if i would use violence she would be the victim. i finally could push her away and told her i would #metoo her ass. But i won't since i'm a man and it's frowned upon men to come clean if they are getting harassed.

Can see why you're traumatised....those kinoplex floors are absolutely filthy. Wpuld be very difficult to maintain an erection with popcorn cornals and old sticky soda all over your back

Back in my day we considered that a good thing

Were they cute?

They should have tried spinning. It's a good trick.

Ugh men can’t be raped shitlord rape requires POWER and PRIVILEGE that no woman has on this earth.

Educate yourself fool

Yes. At first they were nice and then they were asking me all these silly questions about my light saber toy. And then the grabbed my dick.

Spinning a penis is unironically a good way to force a man to get an erection since the centrifugal forces draw blood into it.

>they think female pedophiles don't exist
>they think female pedophiles aren't at least as common as male pedophiles
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

I was molested by women multiple times throughout my childhood (aunt, babysitter, some lady who visited us at school (most likely put up to it by one of the teachers)), and when I was very young (younger than Finn is now) I had my first relationship with a 17 year old.
The schooling system is CRAWLING with women who are there just for little boys (or girls, too). When I was with that 17 year old I thought it was the coolest shit in the world of course. That she actively tried to make me feel like shit all day long and psychologically abused me just seemed like the price I had to pay. Someone that age who wants to have sex with someone younger than her (even more so with a 27/14 relationship) has severe issues and is out to hurt and control someone. /ss/ might seem like fun (and ironically I'm almost exclusively attracted to older women), but it's a horrible psychological event that only hurts the boy. Don't fall for this shit just because it makes your cock hard.
>b-but it's just lust on their part and I think it's cool to fuck an older girl/woman!
I know you think it's cool. So did I. However, a woman who wants such a thing is inherently a horrible person who gets off on immaturity and the ability to hurt someone like that. STAY FAR AWAY

If there are any 13/14/15/whatever year olds reading this, please take my advice. Don't do it. Not worth it. Even telling the story to anyone IRL will hurt. There's a reason EVERYONE who experiences this kind of thing says it fucked them up.

legend

>mfw my first sexual experience was when I was 9 getting molested by my 16 year old female babysitter and now I'm terrified of being touched by women
>tfw wish the "women only have sex for their bfs sake" meme was true so I could have a relationship without having to have sex

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccceeeeee

>popcorn cornals and old sticky soda all over your back
jesus that sounds so bad

I unironically got touched in my weewee and other places when I was like 13 by two older girls and now I'm uncomfortable with people touching me.

More details about the molestering plis

Faggot

Nice

At least you weren't molested by your fromer friend who's a guy who probably got molested by his older brother and now have haphephobia from that like me. hahah, epic.

>POPCORN'D

NOOOOO

You are a weak and pathetic nu-male faggot scum.

Do you have any idea what men are doing to get their nuts off? You have it handed to you on a silver platter and you turn up your fucking nose? First off, if you couldn't fight them off, you are a fucking pathetic faggot. A middle schooler can fight off an adult women with ease.

You're not one us.

look at this thirsty loser

>and you roll trips
lucky bastard