What kind of dumb bitch doesn't understand how to pivot? Was Rachel mentally retarded?

What kind of dumb bitch doesn't understand how to pivot? Was Rachel mentally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2u0sN9stbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UNAGI

Rachel was just a hard-nippled, brainless, cockssleeve

t.virgin

it was chandler that says he didn't know what pivot meant

the same kind of bitch that doesn't understand "maybe we should take a break from us" means

No it wasnt roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=R2u0sN9stbA

@2:00

That was obviously him joking you fucking autist

your jobs a joke you're broke.

Too far

Ross was in the wrong for this one, he should have had it professionally delivered, the guy was the richest out of the entire group.

t. poor person

You don't stay rich wasting money like that

chandler was the richest.

Until Monica came along

This. Moving furniture like this is such a fucking pain in the ass and does nothing but cause physical problems in your joints/back.

When I moved into college the first time years ago, my dad insisted we moved all the furniture ourselves. It fucked my knee up and made his scoliosis worse. When we moved out we just hired people.

Chandler was pretty well off for a while until he quit his job to go into marketing. He was probably the poorest out of the group while he was working for nothing during that time.

Ross was a palaeontologist professor who eventually ended up with tenure, definitely the richest.

Jesus you're a pussy, lift some weights or something. I've moved several times in my life and yeah it sucks but its really not that hard or worth wasting money on

True, but he got a middle position after a pretty ace internship though.

Now I think about it, did any of them even have a car aside from Phoebe and her taxi cab?

Ross had that midlife crisis car.

I'm sure it did, Wellington Bitchums

Oh, and Monica had her dad's Porsche

Lol. There's a difference between carrying boxes of shit around and moving chairs, and carrying an 80lb couch up two flights of stairs, nigger

Did I say I just moved boxes retard?
Sorry it's such a hard job for you to move an 80lb couch, which by the way, is not that heavy pussy

Have you ever even watched the show?

Friends needs to come back so we can show Trump that we liberals mean business. I mean if Will and Grace can come back, then why not Friends?

They are all in their fifties and the recent economic issues has forced them to all live together again in NYC. Shit would be so cool.

>he doesn't know about matt perry

Oh user..

lmaoing at it life right now

Why didn't they make the couch more vertical? It would be easier to round the corners that way.

typical jew

But then we wouldn't have this funny scene user

Matthew Perry is ded tho

What?

>Chandler, I sensed it was you

Jesus you're a faggot

And the award for biggest pussy on this board goes to....

Joey was in oscar bait WW1 movies and shit. He was definitely richest by the end.

And Ross was a joke in the palaeontologist community

Well his body’s still moving around but his flesh is clearly in decay.

>Can't lift 80 lbs divided between two people
>Can't lift 40 lbs

Holy fucking shit you are the biggest pussy

Do you feel like a retarded pussy yet?