Real Life American Psycho

archive.is/Ji66y

>Howard 'Howie' Rubin, 62, is accused of sexually assaulting three women, two of whom are former Playboy bunnies, at an $8million penthouse in Manhattan in 2016 which contains a secret 'dungeon' of sex toys, masks and BDSM 'apparatus'.

>The women claim Rubin and his associates lured them to New York on JetBlue flights after contacting them on Instagram.
Once in Manhattan, they say he drugged them then violently beat them while they were gagged and bound in the sex dungeon, hitting woman so hard that she passed out as he demanded she call him 'daddy'.

>Two of them say he warned them: 'I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter,' before attacking them and one says he punched her breast so hard her implant 'flipped'.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=rubin
nytimes.com/1987/05/11/business/anatomy-of-a-staggering-loss.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one says he punched her breast so hard her implant 'flipped'

It all went tits-up from there.

Is he jewish? Looked for a bit and couldn't find anything.

what is up with JEWS and their degeneracy? First Hollywood and now Wall Street

>Rubin

>Women meeting up with that willingly
Wew

>worked for George Soros

he has that jew money

Go with your gut. The white European has evolved a sixth-sense, a jewdar, a heeb-detector, a kike-alarm, if you will, that allows him to instinctively identify and deal with a jew.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=rubin

yes a proper jew

They got paid £5000 a night. And now they have the cheek to complain? They knew what they were signing up for and were extremely well compensated.

surprise surprise

>Whores whoring for cash
>Rape accusations is back in style
>OH NO WAIT IT WAS RAEP, GIB MONIES, GIB ATTENTION
That's unprofessional desu

Reminds me of that Swedish doctor that was caught keeping a woman in a sex dungeon out in the country.

Big fan of Liar's Poker. Fun fact about Rubin is that he caused, at the time, one of the biggest trading losses ever for a firm. Might have even been the largest back then, $250 million dollars.
nytimes.com/1987/05/11/business/anatomy-of-a-staggering-loss.html?pagewanted=all

>Only 2 you's

Bolderdash!

>Soros
>(((Rubin)))
>”models from Florida
>JetBlue
>rape dungeon
>$27 million
How the fuck is Sup Forums always right? Literal retards running circles around us and every other board on this site.

>Daily mail

kek. I like how you tried to hide that fact too.

((((((((GEORGE SOROS))))))))

>you will never electrocute instagram whores

>*insert news site*
>Kek, now give me a real source

>leftists are actually all degenerates

Who knew?

they're not always right people ourside of white supremacists have been talking about this since the 90's (Icke, Maxwell etc). They just took everything those people researched, covered up all evidence of white complicity, restructured the evidence to be focused on Jews and then selectively market that to idiots like you. They didn't catch who Trump's best friends are right now and completely ignored the Prince Andrew and Dutrox incidents. Because, they don't care about that kind of stuff, as Jews aren't involved

who could be behind this post I wonder