He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments

>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.

In fairness there's never been any evidence presented for this one. It's exactly what he'd do, but still.

when at age 35 you pretty much already have everything you go crazy

>Five years before his death he put in for planning permission to turn the basement of his house into a Wendy's

What boards would he have frequented?

/gif/

Sup Forums, /ck/, /o/, /k/

/ourguy/

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, probably Sup Forums and /k/ while shitposting on /fit/.

Is that why he became a faggot?

I would be Marlon's boytoy

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, hell probably even /s4s/

Sounds like a fag

>Brando didn't live long enough to anonymously shitpost about himself on Sup Forums
tragic

there's a pic of him with a BBC in his mouth

thats what they want you to think...

Brando said some stuff about jews in the 90s, that's why they shunned him since them and gave him a bad reputation. Meanwhile everyone knew what Weinstein was doing and none of them exposed him.

Sounds like an average white male

classic brando

>implying there wasn't a secret part of his will that set aside money to pay people to shitpost for him for decades to come

he'd probably just be a sneedposter.

what would we be doing when we're in our 80s, I wonder?

will we still go to whatever the Sup Forums equivalent will be?

he kissed Larry King on the mouth

I sometimes wonder what people born in the 20's and 30's thought the world would be like when they got old.

Anyone not saying /ck/ doesn't know how much of a gluttonous pig Brando was kek

Dude had some kind of binge eating disorder

when i reach 80 ill probably have been dead for 30 years.

when you're 80 the equivalent is around people and you can play it off as "going senile"

/k/ Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>literally me

Really makes you think

He got bored of roasties

he's /s4s/ personified

>literally me
the faggot says to himself

I'll shitpost on Sup Forums and complain how Sup Forumswas a good board 60 years ago

Brando's such a weird looking dude.
Like he's absurdly handsome and charismatic and you can see that whenever he's on screen
But there's also times when you look at him and you just don't understand the fuss
The OP picture is kind of like that

imagine living life looking like marlon brando. how would life change? how do people treat him at like the store?

/ck/, Sup Forums

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums