Last night I had a dream where I was outside and it started raining and a gigantic Best Emma used her body to block the...

Last night I had a dream where I was outside and it started raining and a gigantic Best Emma used her body to block the rain and keep me from getting wet. I felt so protected and comforted. Probably the comfiest dream I've ever had.
Thanks Emma, you even make my dreams better with your sweetness, I love you :3

last night i dreamt that i was back together with my estranged ex and she became huge and i became tiny and it was fun times

I dreamt about vampires or something.

Did you go spelunking in her pusy?

BASED pusy poster

Last night I dreamed I used psychokinetic powers to drown Tyler1

i wish. i can't even remember what pusy tastes like or what sex feels like anymore. i'm a different person, for better or worse

>best emma will never protect you from nature in your dreams
How do I change this situation?

Start by daydreaming about her. She'll eventually visit you in your sleep user.

I'm glad that didn't happen to me OP
>be comfy and warm under her loving arches that smell like roses
>wake up
>it was just a dream lmao
jdimsa

Imagine being Evan Peters

Mate, tell the kinographiste in your mind to get it together
He was like 2 days late for Halloween

Share your most kino dreams lads, I want some inspiration for my film school project.

One time I was basically Alfred, but Batman was Taylor Swift, and Robin was Selena Gomez and the sexual tension between Batman and Robin was ramped up to 11, and then I had to help Robin save Batman from the Joker played by Eva Mendes.

R-ryan?

I had a dream about a group of 10 year old schoolkids running around playfully trying to stab each other with needles. It was set in a blank white space like that time Squidward goes too far into the future.

>I'm totally one of you guys and not some Hollywood shill looking for free scripts, trust me guys!
Get fucked kike

y-you too!

Trippy

No, Alfred, didn't you read?

Stop reading poo poo pee pee comics

I once had a dream where i was committing an Ocean's 11 style heist in Venice and Seth Rogen was my explosives guy.

where have the mods been all week? theres been many comfy waifu threads and gossipy off-topic threads are being allowed. im loving the new Sup Forums

And then he left?

Well, this same thread got instantly deleted earlier

That's Jonah Hill retard

SHE BEATS HIM user

>you will never get beat up by Best Emma
jdimsa

Truly living the dream

god i wish that were me

>tfw you grab her fist as she swings it at your face
>tfw you grab her other hand as it comes to swipe at your face
>tfw you lower her arms to her sides and embrace her into a hug and whisper "I still love you" into her ear