Now THIS is kingKINO

Now THIS is kingKINO

Ending was gay

7,5/10
Bretty good

went in expecting absolutely nothing but was interested the whole way through

Yeah, I liked it too.

fairly kino with a shite ending

watched like first 40 min. Does anything interesting happen ?

Nope. Zombie family shows up for literally 5 seconds at the end and that's it

Why couldnt the dad kill his wife on his own? She was passed out drunk and he still asked his son to help? dumb

The compositing in this movie sucked. It really killed the atmosphere and tone.

are you kidding, this is so fucking bland and forgettable it ranks lower than the fucking langoliers

Kingkino this year
Gerald's Game > 1922 > It

You sound like you love capeshit

Watching this now. Does the reach of the Underempire know no ends?

I hope you get raped by a homeless man

Eh it was okay until it jumped the shark when he was hallucinating (otherwise how the fuck did he know about his son's death?) the zombie wifey whispering into his ear after taking those rat painkiller pills

Fairly predictable though and pretty egregious use of the green screen during the introductory period setpiece scene too

I'm not sure i actually prefer these lowkey netflix kinoe to actual triple A productions, they can be fairly entertaining though, the wheelman was pretty good too for example

Does he have to be homeless?

White southern ppl r evil

Watched it a couple of hours ago. All the rat stuff reminded me of The Rats in the Walls.

>it jumped the shark when he was hallucinating (otherwise how the fuck did he know about his son's death?) the zombie wifey whispering into his ear after taking those rat painkiller pills
That's just typical King stuff, makes an otherwise ordinary story spookier.

i'd say if the son helps he's more complicit and can't really go to the sheriff

A good horror movie not like all the recent shits, who are full of jumpscares and nothing else.
Also Thomas Jane over the top, really fucking brilliant.