The bad guy turns out to be the hero all along

>the bad guy turns out to be the hero all along

>DUDE SHIT LMAO

Never forget he conveniently and "miraculously" avoided dying on 9/11.
He's no Prince valiant, he's fucking Xanatos

Ah, you were at my side all along.

>yfw Seth is next

He's fucked and he knows it

Most of the shit's he's made is just utter, bottom-of-the-barrel trash. That being said, we now live in a world where this guys' Star Trek satire is better than the actual new Star Trek. Gotta give him props for atleast that.

>instead of reporting my rape case to the police, he joked about it in Family Guy #metoo

This. He's like Jamie Kilstein and Joss Whedon. They point the finger at others hoping they don't get caught.

: o

Whats makes him a bad guy apart from 15 year olds repeating Family Guy jokes cause they have no banter of their own?

why put so much emphasis on the 'h'?

The term you're looking for is "Troll Shielding"

No hes not, Seth has always been a smooth Chad but is also really intelligent and all-around good guy. Hes not a pandering creepy neckbeard that the guys you mentioned or a slimeball like harvey or spacey

so rick and morty is the new family guy?

Yeah, that show has plenty of shit jokes. Some of the shit ones where probably even written by him. Doesnt make him a bad guy.

my point being that women only accuse slimeballs or cringy neckbeards of sexual assaults, not handsome and wealthy Chads

Yes.

>The bad guy is Kevin Spacey

Every fucking time.

>Star Trek satire
haven't seen every episode but i wouldn't call it a satire, it is just star trek with jokes. last night didn't even really have jokes that said it was a good episode.

Which was why Moon was so great. Everyone thoughts Kevin was gonna shut him down.

Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time, a long time.

Those boys came to Spacey deep down they wanted Spacey beautiful dick.

Spacey did nothing wrong

i thought that was funny.

women will do anything to get ahead in power especially eliminating chads too

I can see Seth being the downfall like Spacey and others.

He doesn't fit the bill. He makes his views very clear, and he's certainly obnoxious about it, but it never feels like he's trying desperately to make people think he's the good guy. If he was, he'd be a lot less crude out of fear he'd offend someone.
To contrast, Whedon in particular quite obviously craved people thinking he was the apex of purity.

>He doesn't fit the bill.
It doesn't matter he's next on the list. I have nothing against Seth but these sexual assault scandals popping up I would be shitting on my boots right now.

I wouldn't.
Given the things he's "joked" about that came to light later, he clearly knows at least something about what's going on. If he goes down, he's taking people with him.

>women will do anything to get ahead in power especially eliminating chads too
Name literally one Chad in entertainment that has ever been accused of rape(dont count Trump because it was all politically-motivated and dont count Cosby and Kobe because theyre niggers and dont count)
Women consider themselves blessed to be Seth's fucktoy, I assure you no woman hes ever fucked has ever regretted it or wanted to harm him after

>I can see Seth being the downfall like Spacey and others.
No, Spacey has always been a creep, and people have been calling him out and implying hes a fag for years, there is literally nothing about Seth that indicates he would harass someone. If anything hes perceptive enough to not make women ever feel uncomfortable in any way

>dont count Cosby and Kobe because they're niggers and don't count)
It's precisely because Cosby isn't a nigger that he got targeted.
He's been incredibly outspoken about self destructive and entitled dindu culture for years now.

hes not a Chad either

Pottery.

LOL

Ted. Ted makes him a villain

>Ted. Ted makes him a villain

Nah.

Ted 2, though...

>Name literally one Chad in entertainment that has ever been accused of rape

Ben Affleck.

not actual rape but he grabbed some women.

>the closet homo who sexualizes a baby as a flaming homosexual twink and has a dog that sexually harasses and tries to seduce every woman he meets and also lies for NASA and the Obama admin and is also a 9/11 inside whose said nothing is a good guy because he made a passing reference to Spacey being a pederast which has been well known by anyone whose got ears to hear for years
i hate Sup Forums so much