I'm Leaving

fuck all of you autists, I've spent three years in this hellhole.

I'm leaving now and never coming back. Thought you should know.

BTW I'm the guy who posts regular DC threads.

inb4 see you tomorrow
fuck no you won't, and because I'll never see ya, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oU71jdeX1cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bro I've been here for 12 years

The ride never fucking ends see you tomorrow or next week whenever your break ends

dude you're reading this right now. you'r enever leaving.

sneed

DON'T FORGET

I'm here until this 404s

>three years
fucking amateur

I'm 19 now. I think I'll be fine.

>implying you wont lurk

If you weren't here before Bane-posting existed, you are certified Reddit my friend. Glad you are leaving, hope you kill yourself while you are at it.

That's the spirit

>thinking he can leave the chan
top kek friendo!

I’m considering doing the same thing. Sup Forums just isn’t fun any more. It’s boring and tedious. It just feels like a chore to post here. Every day it’s the same old shit posts over and over and over again. Trolling for the sake of trolling is just boring. I’m just not into you anymore Sup Forums

>BTW I'm the guy who posts regular DC threads.
So what you're saying is the quality of the board is going to drastically improve?

>tfw I'll have been here 14 years this January.

whatever

I won't

fuck off back to r/movies

You know what, Ray? if I was a dubbing man I would be intimidated, but I'm not a dubbing man, I'm just here to check them.

Caspere knew this.

maybe

Nah I post the threads that contain dialogue and stuff. Like the frequent Lex threads that start with "Plain Lo in the morning".

I know this feel.

Learn how to use Sup Forums's post filter in under Settings in the top corner. Filter the bot bullshit.

>I'm leaving!

Like Tim Price?
youtube.com/watch?v=oU71jdeX1cE

Remember that the goal of various parties is to render Sup Forums unusable through shitposting.

My filter list is already a mile long.

>Nah I post the threads that contain dialogue and stuff. Like the frequent Lex threads that start with "Plain Lo in the morning".
Oh ok. So what you're saying is the quality of the board is literally improving tenfold?

Keep adding to it.

Well they’re doing a good job of it.

This post took 12 years to make.

Also 12 years old.
How did you find Sup Forums?
I was at a lan, weeb friend was browsing Sup Forums during some slow hours, we were gathering around his computer laughing at the posts, remember some slight confusion when we went to the next page since we saw the same threads.
I think I saw kim possible futa or kim possible with strapons on my first day browsing.

>bots
>targeted shitposting
It's all just exploding autism, how do you not see that?

More like decreasing 100x. I aslo post iiiin other threads, you know.

>I'm the guy who posts regular DC threads

Hallelujah, don't come back faggot

Some have money backing them. Some are just legit autistic and can't stop doing it for "reasons". The don't realize they are now here forever.

have fun suffering

Enjoy your temp ban for the amount to time it takes you to turn the power off/on your router.

Oh I embrace it, thank you

Nah, I'll exercise willpower this time.

>DCuck is some depressed autist newfag whos rage quitting

at least stay for JUSTice League so I can drive you to suicide with how bad it is

cy@ l8r aligaytor!

Why are you such a histrionic faggot? Serious question, what is this, a final fuck you? Who cares? What about this is meaningful to you? Feel free to leave, no one cares. The meme about not being able to leave is about people who post that they're going to leave. You still posted, why?

>at least stay for JUSTice League so I can drive you to suicide with how bad it is
I'm a snyderfag not a DCfag. I hate everything in the DCEU other than MoS and BvS.
Fuck JL.

Should we be impressed? Go away, no one will miss you. Hell, no one will notice you left.

>implying you will actually leave

At least post some gore you fucking pussy. Make a ban me message or do anything remotely funny.
>DC pleb
You shall not be missed newfaggot who shits up this board

>Why are you such a histrionic faggot?
Why do you give a fuck?
>Serious question, what is this, a final fuck you?
yes
>Who cares?
I do
>What about this is meaningful to you?
The software doesn't make this websitee awful, the people do. That's who I want to leave with a reason because I hope no one else is trapped here like me.
>Feel free to leave, no one cares.
Why did you reply?
>The meme about not being able to leave is about people who post that they're going to leave. You still posted, why?
Who gives a shit about what the meme means? I'm doing what I want to, stop generalizing.

this is a cry for attention

Remember when you left Sup Forums? Before all this, before moot changed the rules? You were gone seven days. Seven days I waited, hoping that you wouldn't come back. Every day, I went outside. I went to McDonalds, there's this table, a seat by the window. Every late afternoon, I'd sit there and eat my nuggets and fries. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the greasy table and I'd see you there, with a friend and a 4/10 you'd met at community college.

You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd quit Sup Forums and waifus, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to Sup Forums. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except autism and feels. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

Sup Forums is actually making a worse as a person. Before I came here I had a positive outlook on life and geniune optimism.

>all those words
Why did you reply, then? ;^)

>At least post some gore you fucking pussy.
Don't have any gore.
>Make a ban me message or do anything remotely funny.
BAN ME SWAGLORD

FUCK THIS GAY ASS WEBSITE FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLL

>You shall not be missed newfaggot who shits up this board
Have been marathoning this board for 3 (three) years, not a newfriend, newfriend.

Nobody gives a shit, enjoy your shorty deleted thread

>Why did you reply, then? ;^)
because someone had to take the bait and tell you how things are

Mods, seriously, stop it. Do you really think your post was necessary here? Cut that shit out. Do you think all your fine posts can hide the fact that you are all dumbasses? I can only see a lack of intelligence here. Do you intend to be clever or something? Dude, fuck that shit. These posts are neither clever nor cool, just annoying, like you. You seem to have kind of no hobbys? I can't stand your shit anymore. Seeing the posts with the lack of sense behind it gives my brain cancer. Trying to understand what you just posted is a royal pain in the ass. Did you even get that shit all by yourself? Damn you, faggot. There were times when we wrote a rant to make others upset. But your kind of post represents only the weak-minded idiots. The whores who are on facebook all day and even start to think with smileys. This is goddamn lamentable. Who the hell do you even think you are? To me you don't seem to be older than seven years, because you are barely able to write normally. Well, if you are disabled on a mental way, I'm sorry. But if not, then you are just another stupid motherfucker with too much time and nothing to do.

Every day I come by your waifu thread and I bump it. And we post together we have a few feels and a few laughs, and it's great. You know what the best part of my day is? It's for about 10 seconds from when I get out of bed to when I sit down at my PC. Because I think maybe I'll get Sup Forums loaded and I'll look at the catalog and your waifu thread won't be there. No tfw, no sweety feets, no nothin'. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

next month then

That's a good one, user. Really, quite astute. But I must ask you something. Why do this to a shitposter? I am under no illusions about my status. I tried hard to meme there, and what do you do with my time? Berate me. Mock me for being unfamiliar with the fees of people considered more traditionally unhandsome. Well no longer. What you did there, was a typically luckyboy action. Envious of my success, you attempted to bring me down so, in a relative sense, you could feel like you were climbing the viral ladder. You hurt me, so you could feel like someone. But I won't allow it.
Moot? CIA? Bill Murray? Those guys don't like being judged solely for their memes anymore than I do. So, we will work together. We will cut your IP from existence, blacklist you not just in Sup Forums but in every board on the chan.
I'm sorry, FAGGOT. But you are about to find out why Hurricanes are named after people.

>because someone had to take the bait and tell you how things are
but I already know all of that,and still thhis thread is up.

See you in a few hours.

I'm gonna impersonate you by posting those threads so you look like a disingenuous faggot

>imagine being this bored

This, when i get a gf or start dating someone i usually take reaks but is true, the ride never ends

>I'm gonna impersonate you
Have fun cracking the trip, faggot!

>hours
x(forever)

Just my last few posts, the last gasps of a dying man.

If you actually leave OP, then good on you.
>people seething at OP because they don't have the willpower to leave
I wish I did, this place is a time sink.

You're never getting banned.

>3 years

Can all of you faggots do this. I'll take '07 Sup Forums back any day.

>I wish I did, this place is a time sink.
try now.

>You're never getting banned.
I'll die at 350, then.

>Can all of you faggots do this. I'll take '07 Sup Forums back any day
Never gonna happen

>three years
Lol good riddance newfag

Where you the one that started the capekino meme?

Wow thats alot of angst.

>throws tantrums for attention
>vomits schizo word salad when called out on his shit

you need help. your parents failed really hard

im married with 2 kids and still post here

i'd take even the fucking end of 2012 back when all the retards started flooding in because of those big bang theory comics at this point
there are "people" here who literally get upset now if you've seen more films than them

>vomits schizo word salad when called out on his shit
know how I know you're from you-know-where?

>Where you the one that started the capekino meme?
Nah but I did get an amazing get.
MoS - 8.5/10
BvS - 9/10
SS - 2/10 (for jared)
WW - 1.5/10 (steve)
JL - Waiting for the camrip

I pity your wife's kids

BANE was the cancer

boob guys are the worst

>Where you the one that started the capekino meme?
Admittedly I did fan the flame A LOT.

hey krager
BTW his trip is

Krager #KSTEW4EVER

Goodbye then, what are your favorite movies by the way?,since you're leaving

Lets change OP with this nigger. You get out and OP stays.

you'll miss getting dubs like these

because you are upset and resort to meme name calling in an attempt to minimize what i said

desu makes me feel right

>what are your favorite movies
MoS
BvS
Interstellar
Good Will Hunting
Restless
(500) days of Summer
Juno
Superbad
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
And many more I'm forgetting.

I'm a simple man who doesn't like excessive guns or needless violence in his films.

What a beautiful attempt! pity it didn't work.

Please quote the post you're replying to or line up for the Mandatory penis inspection.

>three years
>not new
What the fuck?

ah ok cy@ soon

Just because your life is shit because of this website doesn't mean you get to fantasize about how good and pure you and this website were five years ago.

Probably never, user :(
For what it's worth, Sup Forums has the least cancer and is still my favorite board.

In that case farewell dearest of friends.

It's taking too long to 404.

Goodbye!

Fuck you hiroyuki and swaglord

Goodbye. Remember that a tear has been shed for your concern, dearest friend.

Goodbye

This doesn't work when you're pissing in an ocean of piss

Still seething? Damn this can't be healthy

Choose yourself above us. do what is good for you.

>I've spent three years in this hellhole
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, newfag.

I've been here since 2003.

>three years
lmao

my penis is swollen as fuck from furious masturbation sessions lasting 5+ hours

Do i pass or fail?

And no i wont quote the post. use ur noggin

>nothing pre-90s
Stay gone faggot

if you really want to leave faggot post cheese pizza you wont do it you sissy boy