*opens door*
>"you can't film me"

What a fucking weird bitch
>barge in on a documentary taking place
>you can't film me!

Then fuck off cunt

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDDLEEEE

She's clinically insane bro.

You're supposed to say something funny when posting this image.

She was legitimately a scientologist spy sent to try get Louie to do something naughty in case he says something the "church" doesnt like

I dont understand Harvey Weinstein, the "Weinstein Girls" are all statuesque 10/10 blondes (Blake Lively, Olivia Wilde, Jlaw, Sienna Miller etc..) and yet hes also been accused by Lupita and Paz. Why go dumpster-diving when you have ready and willing bombshells to suck your dick on command?

>why would a nobody hop on the bandwagon for some fame time

Its a mystery user..

>willing
go to bed harvey

im a millionaire and I eat Burger King or Mcdonalds almost daily. same concept really, even if I can eat a fancy meal whenever I want, the cheap greasy stuff is more fulfilling

She did a shit job, same with the other girl who almost had a break down when Louis started questioning her

I like the Paz... would never doing anything to Huerta.

>ready and willing

Isn't the whole point of all of this is that they weren't. That being said, if I was trying to get a job and some 300lb landwhale with hairy areolas told me I had to eat her out and fuck her to get hired, I'd just say no. Is he accused of using or threatening violence? Cause I really don't see how it's illegal to convince someone to fuck you because you're rich. I thought that was what America was all about.

He probably liked the challenge. It's easy to get hard for those other gals. Paz takes some work.

Millionares eat chic-fil-a, good try though.

god I'd fuck her so hard with at least 2 condoms on

You can't deny somebody a job because they won't do something sexual for you.

However, if it was implied...

Its no different then any corporation, its sexual harassment to tell an employee they can get a raise if they blow you. Its definitely illegal you retard

What was that movie a few years ago, christian bale, jennifer lawrence, bradley cooper, jeremy renner.

Jlaws character was obsessed with this nail polish that had like a rotten scent to it. It's kinda like that.

She was sexy as fuck in Enter The Void. wtf happened?

everyone does

that's where I recognize her from!

got so hard watching Nurse 3D i couldn't believe it

Then she should be in a fucking clinic

>Millionares eat chick-fil-a

not that user, but what the hell does that even mean? its in the same price racket as McDonalds and Burger King? With like a $1 difference. Also Chik-Fil-A is regional thing theyre not in every state, i live in NY and I have literally only seen one Chik Fil A in New Jersey my whole life

is that her really her ass???

wtf I have jungle fever now

She's the ultimate butterface

borderline women SHOULD be in a clinic. the amount of damage they do to society is immeasurable. they go through life leaving a trail of destruction behind them.

You're supposed to know what a pun is before replying like a retard.

she was really hot in boardwalk empire

:-)

lol get rekt sad boi

He's not wrong, BPD women are something to be careful around.

Her face isn't that bad, but it's unique for sure. Mostly just a case of resting bitch face. I hear she's fucking crazy, though, and acts like she's hot shit, but of course she's not nearly as famous as she thinks she is.

Pathetic cucks
Learn to handle your women

All women are, only cucks blame it on muh condishun

>Her face isn't that bad
The hell it isn't

Everyone commenting on my "willing" are literal cucks living in delusion. yes, they were willing to suck his dick for money and fame, i didnt mean "willing" as in "they wanted his dick" just that they would do it, which is the definition of "willing" you dumb cuck feminist whiteknight nutbags

Do you guys remember her role in Boardwalk Empire? :-)

Is there a picture of her out there where she wears normal makeup?

she's ugly and fuckable but I wouldn't say her face is busted enough to be a butterface
do you know what I mean?

t. doesn't know BPD women
probably a virgin too

A lot of them probably enjoyed it too. Women are attracted to powerful men even fat hidous powerful men

that's it harvey. you're grounded for a month

i would destroy that ass

I dated one actually, don't speak out your ass. She was a piece of work but you're deluded if you think any women are fundamentally different, just better at hiding it

>overdrawn lips
y tho

she was my waifu for 3 days what one summer

>Her face isn't that bad

Its awful. Fucking Basque aboriginal genes

>don't speak out your ass
Fuck off. I've been with women psychiatrically diagnosed with BPD and women who weren't. Every woman I knew with BPD has had a disastrous trail of life behind her and maintaining a relationship with her was a struggle because of her massive emotional volatility. Not every woman is like that.

She looks like someone sewed a orangutan-human hybrid head on to an almost perfect latina body.

>Lupita
I'd fuck Lupita.

>Not every woman is like that.
>I'm not like the other girls ;)

Kek.

gross whore

her ass is a bit on the big side

me on the left in the middle

> be a renown Mexican slut
> get invited to Harvey Jewstien’s hotel room
> get raped
> a year or so later
> get invited to Harvey Jewstien’s hotel room again
> get raped… again
> wait 20 years to tell anybody about it

why did she go back a 2nd time after being "raped"? maybe she liked it?

Literally a LEGO brick ass.

are you implying you wouldn't bury your face in it?

Why would you allow this to happen

>2017

Why.... how does this even happen? This has to be the prime example of a butter face my fucking god. She's the type-specimen.

That's what most Latinas look like.

Nah, she's just bad at choosing makeup that compliments her features.

She's basque, they're basically Neanderthal-Aboriginal niggers

Paz oozes sexuality. You can just tell she's a great lay.

>2017

But she's clearly already overweight (if not obese) in the first image. She just got even more obese. Look at her arms, it's very telling she was already overweight.

lol like I wouldn't fuck Paz and Lupita.

This. I don't care what anyone says..I would fuck the shit out of Paz.

Sure she may be melting like ice cream on the sidewalk now but at least at one point she had a 10/10 brown eye

It's not rape if she did it to get paid.

Then again it is current year, where all unsatisfying sex, awkward sex, sex you regret, or unwanted sexual invitations are all considered forms of rape.

Women should have never been allowed the right to vote.

Just stop ti user

1st is the right amount of thicc for black dick.

Left is considered healthy and thin in America

Disgusting, its hanging out like a coat sleave

>hey do you want to have sex?
>no
>ok

20 years later

>........RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!!

where is this from?

newfag

She obviously did fuck him

Lupita has a cute body. I'd experiment with her too if I was a holly jew

Fat fuck.

Are you seriously implying Lupita isn't hot?

Did he not even see the whipping scene in 12 years a pleb? I came hard to that shit.

>I never had sex

>do you want to have sex

This is a real mood killer

JUST

She literally looks like she's taking a shit.

Jesus Christ, just stop giving him food, it's not like he can go out and take it by himself.

sauce?

shes gross. i wouldnt touch her with a ten-foot stick

Paz? More like Pass

I wouldn't say she's gross (unless you hate nogs). She's an average looking west African.

Would still doggy.

>She's an average looking west African.

They wish