SOON

SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

previewsworld.com/Article/190240-DC-Updates-Ordering-Information-On-BatmanFlash-Crossover
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Watchmen button looks shopped in.

>Pre-Flashpoint Thawn
Oh my FUCK.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So they're spoiling stuff from the button storyline?

Wonder if I should do Oreo edits of the covers

Dank as fuck!

REMEMBER THAT TIME SOMEONE THREW A PIN IN THE BATCAVE?

IT WAS ME, BARRY! ME!!

HOLY SHIT IS THAT POST CRISIS THAWNE?
PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING

I "MEMBER!

Was Thawne just munching on popcorn in the Speedforce watching Manhattan fuck up the universe?

Scary Helicopter Noises echo throughout the cosmos

So what's the story on this thing?
I know the memes about yellow dude and I read the actual watchmen graphic novel.

Doctor Manhattan took 10 years away from the DC universe so Batman and Flash are investigating this mess.

And where you find the Flash, his psychotic counterpart usually isn't too far behind.

Other than that, haven't the foggiest. I feel like they spoiled it but as to what degree, I don't know.

This is gonna end with Thawne exploding in a gory mess, isn't it?

he was dead

Woah Thawne is packing.

A broken neck never stopped him before.

Pre-Flashpoint was dettached from the timeline when Barry created the Flashpoint, so he exists outside of time and this one is probably him
We had a Thawne in the n52 but he was really fucking different
Aaand it's implied since Rebirth and Wally coming back that Doctor Manhattan fucked reality when Barry was trying to fix it again and made the n52 universe
So the pin appeared in Bruce's cave when Wally tried to come out of the speed force to him, and there's especulation that some watchmen characters are hanging around the main universe now
It's complicated, i know

Oh boy

he got stabbed from behind

But then who was phone?

Totally forgot about Flashpoint, my bad

>That's another thawne but not the main one a shittier one

>a shittier one

I'm sure a lot of us are still trying to comprehend what the hell DC was trying to accomplish with n52.

How long has this event been going on? And this is the only progress they've made in the Watchmen area?

They've been pretty subtle about everything, it's not an event, it's an arc that's being developed in the span of 2 years

Titans mentioned it a couple times but otherwise this is about it.

Remember that time you got butthurt and traveled back in time and nearly caused the apocalypse because of it?

IT WAS ME BARRY! I MADE YOU GO BACK IN TIME! MEEE!!!!

I'm glad I decided to stay out of the loop.

>we may actually get the thawne and zoloman teamup that flash rebirth hinted at since zoloman is outside the regular aspects of time and Dr bluedick

What a time to be alive

Seriously, you haven't missed anything. I wish DC would hurry the fuck up but I suppose they want to establish the Rebirth titles for a bit first.

>Seriously, you haven't missed anything.
>Only best capeshit comics of last 5 years

I meant with the Watchman-DCU gig. The Rebirth stories are overall great.

Don't, Rebirth is fucking amazing anyway, they're not rushing things and that's pretty great, they're laying the groundwork to a fucking great arc

This isn't an event yet

I'm glad to see people agree that Rebirth has been pretty damn GOAT

That would imply a lot about me not knowing their reading habits on the side though, eh friend?

Did eobard always have a turbo dick like that?

it's been mediocre as fuck

Would you like to play a game u guyz?

Apparently better than you do, It was a ring.

The pin got lodged in the wall when Wally popped in to see Bruce in Rebirth.

A ring?

>Eobard Thwane has always been better then Barry and now even has a better looking suit
WTF I love Eobard now?

IT'S TIME

Whatever happened to Zolomon anyway?

Just wondering, since I thought it'd be neat if Wally's reverse flash came back alongside him.

Got erased.

Last seen in Iron Heights during the original Flash rebirth story asking thawne if he wanted to team up, IIRC

kek

I didn't like how Thawne looked in this movie, seemed more like a brute than a speedster.

Perfect

>pre-flashpoint
He's literally wearing the New 52 Barry armor, just, you know, reversed.

cool
but i wish Zolomon was coming back too, Thawne at least had appearances in new 52, and i really need a good Zoom story to wash my mouth of the the shit show that was CW's take on Zoom.

Zolomon isn't really that relevant without Wally having something personal to lose. Everyone he knows right now are superheroes. It's not the time right now.

Why aren't Sinestro and Zoom bros like Barry and Hal?

Not a single book they're putting out right now is particularly memorable. Like nothing being printed right now will go down as seminal reading in any character's history.

GOAT is not what to describe it.

Explain how Zolomon would even exist or come back.

He doesn't even have Speed Force bullshit as an excuse.

Zoom literally can't have friends. He's a petty psychopath who can only see how others wrong him.

Sinestro would find him a bore.

Sinestro is not actually evil for evil's sake. He has noble goals.

You're underrating Deathstroke and New Super-Man here. Probably the only two in the main line though, but Rebirth was always just about fixing the A-listers to readability (since most of them had bad DCYou books) and doubleshipping to take the place of the stuff they had to cancel.

I think it looks fucked because they're doing some special type of cover

>mfw I started with New 52 and can't have the same hope for all the pre-Flashpoint stuff coming back

I'm happy for you guys though

Well yes, I suppose technically New Super-man has to be seminal reading since it's the character's only book ever.

Deathstroke is fine though I think overrated. Maybe I just don't like reading constantly, eye rollingly morally disgusting Slade over and over. People just seem to like it because Slade is a piece of shit rather than the writing itself.

You can read the same shit we did. Most people here didn't start reading in 1987. They just picked up backlogs of characters they were interested in.

It's actually worse the longer you've been around rather than comforting because you get used to the changes and then have to deal with yet another upheaval (and it's never quite the same even if it's similar to the one before the last).

He was bros with Zolomon, but he is busy not existing right now.

He was unique at least, instead of just another speedster who uses the same skills as every other speedster.

>mfw I started with New 52
Flash v2 #62--#225. GEt yourself educated, son.

That's a particularly derp expression for Wally.

Yeah he was build like a linebacker with morbidly thin waist.

Barry looks like a speedster though.

You mean #1-225. Stop skipping Baron and WML, that's a huge chunk of characterization.

I'm actually reading everything Flash from Volume 2 and on, it's been great fun so far. Back when I was new to everything I wanted to read Green Lantern and ended up finding a decent torrent with pretty much everything from Hal's first appearance and ended up reading the whole thing. Would like to do the same for Legion and maybe Superman in the future, at least the post-Crisis Supes stuff

Er, not volume 2, but from Barry's first appearace

I feel like Superman might be hard because of things like World's Finest adding like 300 issues in. Have done it for LoSH though, wasn't bad.

Ah, the good ol' days. Times we simpler then.

Yeah Supes, and Batman probably, are a much more difficult challenge because that's a shit ton of reading scattered across numerous books unless you just stuck to the main series and only read crossovers

Why is new52 zoom so much worse than preflashpoint zoom?

Wally better be there to fight Zoom since they have more of a history together now than New52 Barry.

Why is he the best villain Sup Forums?

Okay. Now I'm interested. Eobard is my husbando.

Fucking hell I miss having that amazing experience of reading Wally's run.
Anyone who isn't a wally fag didn't read those issues.

HEY GUYS AM I LATE TO THE PARTY?! Oh...

....oh....

Where did you find this?

Eobard best husbando.

Exists outside the timeline so Manhattan couldn't fuck with him?

It's the other half of the lenticular cover of OP's pic.

All but confirmed.

The international versions of the lenticular covers (pic not related; without the smiley face because muh yuro trademarks) will be by Mikel Janin

At least DC is finally seeming to realize that The Flash is their 2nd most popular hero.
I hope Wally gets a lot of page time though.

Nonlenticular version of the Batman #21 regular cover

Original sauce: previewsworld.com/Article/190240-DC-Updates-Ordering-Information-On-BatmanFlash-Crossover

> “THE BUTTON” part one! The cataclysmic events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 continue here! The Dark Knight and The Fastest Man Alive, the two greatest detectives on any world, unite to explore the mystery behind a certain blood-stained smiley button
Was Barry ever that good of a detective?

He's just a forensic scientist. Nothing special.

Sure but Thawne's Nu52 costume WAS a goofy looking mess of even more lightning bolts with a god damned diamond shaped logo.