Sup Forums here, can you guys cast the metal gear solid movie for us please?

Sup Forums here, can you guys cast the metal gear solid movie for us please?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZFYIfB0Sf8
vocaroo.com/i/s0AVqxvKy79F
vocaroo.com/i/s1kZrxzcn2rZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0tXTohH1eSr
vocaroo.com/i/s1LuPhHrLgJ8
vocaroo.com/i/s1EPd4Lpp1k9
vocaroo.com/i/s1DzlVnSMeZA
vocaroo.com/i/s0klBDdiJNHQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1wqqNH6qXdC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she could play Quiet

Here's your snake. Now get out.

Kurt Russel as Ocelot
Richard Jenkins as The End

Fucking nailed it.

Gene Hackman as Colonel Gurlokovich

BROTHER

Christopher Walken as Psycho Mantis

Damn karl urban looks like THAT?

Chief kief and his dad, 20 years ago

Remember the basics of CQC

Unfortunately this. They really could have had something here

Dammit Jim, I'm a DOCTOR, not a tactical espionage action hero.

DUDE I WAS JUST SAYING IN ANOTHER THREAD SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE BOSS HOLY SHIT

Metal Gear is a movie

That's pretty fucking nuts when you show it like that. Amazing how some kids are literal copies of the parent

>Donald has better hairline than Kiefer

wew

Liam Hemsworth as Solid
Chris Hemsworth as Liquid
Bryce Dallas Howard as Meryl
Forrest Whitaker as the DARPA Cheif
Jamie Foxx as Grey Fox
Domhall Gleeson as Otacon
Michael Keaton as Ocelot
Tom Hardy as Psycho Mantis (wears mask)
Dave Bautista as Vulcan Ravan
Taylor Swift as Sniper Wolf

Charlize Theron as The Boss
Scott Eastwood as young Big Boss and Solid Snake
Dolph Lundgren as Colonel Volgin
Colin Firth as Zero

Can't think of anyone for Ocelot.

>They're father and son

I legit never knew.

done

Nigga please

No, I mean young Ocelot. That's pretty good, though.

The main genes for baldness seem to be x-linked, and therefore transmitted through the mother. So it's actually sadly quite easy to have a man with a thick head of hair in old age can have kids who go bald early on

Val kilmer circa 1997 for ocelot

Tell that to Judge Dredd.

This is whos making the movie btw

>Bryce Dallas Howard as Meryl
too thicc

That's a complete myth and it's been debunked several times now

>Val kilmer circa 1997 for ocelot
If we're doing time travel casting, why not just from 30 or 40 years ago?

>t swift as sniper wolf
Oh wow. That's giving me the boner.

MGS:V is unironically one of the most criminally over rated games I have ever played. The story is complete and utter garbage that barely links itself together and has some of the most frustrating and glaringly obvious plot holes of any game I have ever played. The fact that hideo considers himself an artist because of these games should be a strong indicator that hes far too up his own asshole. It should have never been released or at the very least delayed half a year to try and correct the utter tripe that formed its plot. I took great pleasure in killing hideos cameo character

does it really surprise anyone that a lot of producers are jewish? they've been raking in currency for two thousand years. I bet the Talmud is full of investment tricks and hints or something wacky like that.

>casting the older brother as the younger snake
Why would you do this?

Emma stone then? Meryl is supposed to have a curvy bum

Nobody cares about mgs3

Is it really that bad? I'm playing through the entire series for the first time right now, currently on Peace Walker HD so I'm only a couple games away from 5

Liquid and solid are the same age

Aren't Liquid and Solid twins? I just cast them according to their hair colour. Obviously thor is blond so plays Liquid

Do they even have a script yet? Whats taking so long?

I don't know if I've just grown more bitter but it was genuinely frustrating to see such massive plot holes in such a fantastic series. It felt like they focused far too much on the gameplay (which was still lacking) in order to appeal to a wider audience

>Michael Keaton as Ocelot
Ed Harris would be a better pick.

>playing past MGS4

That's where you fucked up... and don't assume that I think MGS4 is a good game either, but at least it tied up the loose ends from MGS1-3.

It could have been perfect

cate blanchett looks more like the boss.
i remember playing mgs3 and thinking they just CGId cate blanchett in there

robin wright'd do fine tho

The story is disappointingly no where near as engaging as any of the other games, and if you followed the lead up to release the trailers made the story seem way more exciting that it actually was, but it's not terrible. Some story missions are really good but they're way too few. Still V has the best gameplay of the series and possibly the best stealth action gameplay of all time so it's still an 8 or 9/10 i reckon

After his magnificant Dredd i would feel that Snake/Liquid is safe in his hands

Good choices

Nope

Steve Buscemi i feel would be better, CW is too old now.

Nope

Maybe 20years ago

Shit list

>mfw nobody ever cares about best character

Its the rock. It has to be.

>that reich eagle
uhm no

Hes alaskan

>steve buscemi as psycho mantis

>snake, look, i uhh, well, i read your memory card. i can't promise you you're gonna like what's on it, i'll tell you that much

see Bautista or Big guy Tom Hardy. Best option would be if they actually got an unknown native american body builder actor, if he was good

C'mon guys, the film's already cast
Think about it - you know how much of a film buff Kojima is. He's based all of his characters from film personalities.
Colonel Trautman from Rambo IS Colonel Campbell.
Kurt Russel IS Big Boss
Michael Bhein IS Solid Snake

No gives a fuck about your opinion.
Kill yourself.

it's in production, we'll probably find out in a few months or so

Kurt could be big boss now, hes old enough. It just depends on if the movie is about mgs1 or if its an amalgam of the series

not seeing it

>tom hardy as vulcan raven
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZFYIfB0Sf8

Starring Idris Elba as Solid Snake, Donald Glover as Otacon, Rihanna as Meryl, and Will Smith as Liquid Snake.

He looks the weirdest for it though plus the way he speaks in a gas mask would do quite well i bet.

(you)

Whats this guys deal anyways

chris walken as big boss
kurt russell as solid snake

Let's not pretend the story of these games was any good. It was cheesy as all fucking hell and most of the """Revelations""" were total fucking asspulls from Kojima

Why would Kojima want to associate with that hack?
Oh wait...

god, this is straight genius

kek

Honestly if they were to make a Metal Gear Solid movie I'd prefer an adaptation of
In the Darkness of Shadow Moses: The Unofficial Truth.
The book that was in MGS2 that acted as a recap to MGS1.

As a movie it would would probably be a better source material compared to the game. It works as a retelling of what happened at Shadow Moses over following in real time. You can choose what moments you want to show and it is far easier to sell to a studio/directors that this is an adaptation of some obscure book instead of a video game and probably get a far better result.

As far as casting goes I honestly got no clue, just give David Hayter a cameo at the very least and I'm happy. Fuck make him do the screenplay and that would be even better. Some redemption after the horrible shit that was the last game.

chris walken as psycho mantis
vocaroo.com/i/s0AVqxvKy79F
vocaroo.com/i/s1kZrxzcn2rZ

They are making it. Skull island is directing it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tXTohH1eSr

These are terrible you need to kill yourself right fucking now

Definitely the Rock. Or maybe Jason Mamoa, although I don't know what he looks like bald.

As for the rest of FOXHOUND:
>Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Liquid Snake
>Sam Elliot as Revolver Ocelot
>Jared Leto as D A M A G E D psycho mantis

No idea about Sniper Wolf though. Most obvious answer seems like ScarJo, but I hate that thot and it seems so unoriginal.

im happy you listened to them lmao

Gary Oldman as Ocelot.

Tom Holland as Raiden
Chris Evans as Plisskin
Jonah Hill as Fat Man
Liam Neeson as Solidus
Naomi Harris as Fortune
Javier Bardem as Vamp

vocaroo.com/i/s1LuPhHrLgJ8

Ok I'm with you

>i remember playing mgs3 and thinking they just CGId cate blanchett in there
nope

>javier bardem as vamp
vocaroo.com/i/s1EPd4Lpp1k9

Well I hope it turns out great. Its a massive convoluted game so they will have to cut and trim shit.
I just hope try and make actually good movie and that they are passionate about it and not try and make it some huge blockbuster.

I'd rather they go lower budget and try and do something like John Wick than some 150 million dollar bloated beast that will be a total abomination.

>gary oldman as ocelot
vocaroo.com/i/s1DzlVnSMeZA

>t swift as sniper wolf
>not Charlize theron

Bale should have done it years ago. He even admitted to liking the series before he became an a lister. Hes too old and fat now.

The gameplay in mgsv is phenomenal. The story is almost non existent but thankfully the Misson structure and the huge variety of ways you can approach each one means you write your own stories. You're in control. You can even choose the music to which you set the whole thing. If you didn't get that that was what Kojima wanted you to do then you're a brainlet

>The gameplay in mgsv is phenomenal
DUDE JUST CRAWL EVERYWHERE LMAO

>tom holland as raiden
vocaroo.com/i/s0klBDdiJNHQ

Theron is old and ugly now, Margot Robbie would be better

Jason Mamoa will not cut his hair, refused to do it for GOTG.

Rock would work.

>Nikolaj Coster-Waldau - Can he pull off an English accent?

>I will write in memes because I have no retort

I think I read that snake was modeled after Russel’s Snake Plissken in Escape From New York

>Rock would work
"No!"

sometimes also mel gibson
and other people
it's a real mish mash

>mel gibson as solid snake
vocaroo.com/i/s1wqqNH6qXdC

Finding bits and pieces of information from the production is far more interesting than the actual game for me.
Things like how Konami demanded that the game be on PS3/360 and the Fox Engine running at 2-3 frames for most of the development on those platforms and shit like that.

The entire thing was a giant fucking mess that should have never been made.

perfect casting

Isnt this the same guy who sperged out about cinema sins and thought it was legit even though the channel is obviously a parody?

>nobody cares about the best game in the franchise