time for your medication grandpa

we will never know

youtu.be/YkWuLz6WebU
>Jazz's genitalia is very interesting
What did he mean by this?

he means he has never seen a 5 year old's penis on a teenager

colon pusy

Don't care what voices she hears or if she has PMDD, I'd fuck dat pussy

>mixed race mongrel trangender that is presented as some kind of a zoo animal for the average american mongoloid to enjoy his brainless entairnment

nice toes

The teen seems happy so what is exactly wrong with it? Seriously

>mfw its too small to be turned into pusy

Ugh... don't be so closed minded, shitlord.

>2 inches
holy shit

CUTE

>Jews
lol literally just blurt out whatever you want if it makes you feel better.

It's too small to be turned into a boipussy

Welcome to Sup Forums! The game show where the points don't matter and everyone always loses.

the shows not even currently airing, why all the threads from disgruntled conservajews.

They're jews, it's what they do. Read The Culture of Critique.

why the fuck does he smile the entire time? Is being mentally impaired required to be active on that field?

Also he suggests him to get a literal ass-pussy?

>seems happy
>been pushed your whole life into being a girl when you're biologically a boy
>given meds by everyone to keep your male parts from growing
>now you're stuck with a baby penis thats to small to be turned inside out into a vagina
>everyones response to the predicament was "well at least Jazz still has a functional asshole"
If suicide hasn't happened by 30 I'll suck a orangutans dick

>"well at least Jazz still has a functional asshole"

Not for long

>everyones response to the predicament was "well at least Jazz still has a functional asshole"
HAHAHAHAHAHA, do you mean everyone in the show or everyone online? Holy shit if they say that in the show I'm gonna fucking die laughing my sides off.

xD

Did jizz get his ass pussy yet?

can I get a quick rundown on this ass pussy? how does it work?

>clean out ass with enema
>apply lube
>stretch with toys/fingers
>keep applying lube throughout
>when ready for dick insert dick into boipucci
>pound until you fill boipucci with man cum and she has a sissygasm

>Being this bigoted when you already lost the cultural war many times over
Didn't you people learn your lesson from opposing segregation, gay marriage, abortion, women's suffrage, and immigration? You people are just going to lose this gender identity debate like you did with slavery, and will be viewed as the slavers of past we them as today by the people of tomorrow with your intolerant views. You lost. Accept it.

my guess is they take part of the colon, pull it down between your legs, cut it up,creat an artificial orifice, sew the rest back together so that you are left with a small dysfunctional piece that can be used as an ass-pussy.

Then everybody is supposed to call this piece of high-level body modification a "vagina"

>muh right side of history

Shut the fuck up Chomsky

t. Foucault

From what I've heard, his dick is a micro dick, so it's too small to be turned into a "vagina". So they have to take a part of his colon and use it as extra material to make his faux-pussy

>2 years

bet liberals really think that.

>newfags dont know about boipussy

he would probably have a lot more fun with sex if he just took it up the ass.

>foucalt the gay pedo AID's lizard

Pretty sure the progressives lost the debate on other social issues as well. Remember eugenics, lobotomy and restricted gun control? Now, you people are losing the fight on hate speech, cultural approbation, affirmative action, and the war against poverty, because they're showing little to negative results.

this

this is horrendous
there has to be something else we can do for these people

youtube.com/watch?v=NgG8vwRVktk
who was in the wrong?

>we cant make you a man with an inverted penis so we suggest making you a man with 2 assholes instead.

we would probably have medical treatment by now if it werent a taboo to even touch the subject.

last time i checked we arent communist yet and europe still isnt part of the caliphate.

wat

why is it though? I feel like sections of society has just accepted this transgender thing without even studying it

And they claim it's not a slippery slope

Is it wrong that I'd hit it?

BIG

I wish she keeps her cute little penis

where's the pasta

>Not much to measure

the first thing for pedophilia and all manners of criminal sick activity to be tolerated is to make everything be tolerated and respected.

Just take solace in the fact that no matter what, eventually all nations fall and chaos fallows and every time it does this kind of faggotry gets smashed back into pieces so tiny it takes another 150 to 300 years to reform.

Rome before the fall is a prime example
>corrupt politicians run amok
>corrupt entertainers
>the extreme degenerate shit running amok
>folks screaming to let the barbarians in even as they set everything on fire and rape everyone they can soon as they get in the gates

Convincing them of not mutilating and castrating themselves is illegal and could cost a therapist their career.
What you can do is mourn them prematurely for they have been sacrificed to a luxury struggle.

Does anyone actually think trans-sexuality won't be accepted as homosexuality in a few years.

And hopefully the war that will get rid of that acceptance won't kill all of us even if we already deserve it for allowing it to happen.

POWERFUL

Its likely but at the same time the liberal types kinda proceeded to go full retard after the whole Gay won shit.
>immediately after throw gays/lesbians under the bus for trannys
>some of em skipped straight over trannys and started focus on animal fucking
>some skipped right over the animal fucking and went straight for the kiddie diddling
>every day a new "sexuality" is thought up and no matter how stupid or straight up retarded it is normal people are expected to keep a straight face and not talk shit about a special snowflake going way into the special category

Granted im all for male to female trannys completely dominating women in womens sports, the irony of it all is just beautiful

"accepted"

the shit thats treated as normal on TV is far from being accepted.

I watch this every time its posted.

I think the likelier case is that it's not widespread enough to be a real problem, besides this it's not as severe as other mental illnesses that can be dangerous.

rly tingles the almonds

i dont even have a reaction image for this..

suicide rates are really high among them

sans HRT

The closet cases are more suicidal.

>literally JIDF
update your memes

It's pretty much the eternal struggle between the scorpion and the frog. Eventually a Phoenix will rise from the ashes but for now we at least get to be comfy and watch the world burn.

supposedly its actually the opposite and post-op trannies got the highest suicide rate.

Jazz is a qt

Ah I don't know about that. I'll have to look into it.

It's a difficult issue to judge since you have to factor in if the post ops committed suicide because of social rejection. Also the closet cases who commit suicide would be difficult to count.

This is a weird looking motherfucker. That being said I wouldn't mind associating with him if he was a likeable person.

>him

user, I...

i want to see his dick so bad.
what's wrong with me?
i'm just so interested in how tiny it is.

>suicide because of social rejection
I'm tired of this meme.
There's this guy in my country that is kind of famous for being an ex-soldier who had a sex change operation and one of the first in the country to go through the operation.
In the last interview he gave he said that he regretted it all because he believed he could at some point become fertile and give birth. He then told other trannies to not do the same as him.
The reason he could tank the damage he had done to himself was because he was a tough guy but anyone else would snap out of it and realize that no matter how many operations they go through, they will never be of the opposite sex.

Forget about society, that they are never going to be able to impregnate a woman or give birth no matter what they do, even if they don't intend to, is what makes them reject themselves. Trannies are not real men/women and some of them acknowledge it.

Is that a smith machine?

Imagine having this webm saved to your computer.

How will you explain this to your mom?

That's one case explaining an entirely different scenario. It doesn't argue against social rejection being a cause for suicide.

How can you tell it's social rejection when everyone is jumping hoops like trained dogs to accomodate them in the first world?
People in the third world don't even give a shit. They have better things to do than to go open season on their double anused asses.

>everyone jumping hoops to accommodate

What world do you live in? They are still shunned socially here and I live in liberal LA.

>when everyone is jumping hoops like trained dogs to accomodate them in the first world?

But that's not true, user.

In many third world countries they are slain.

Good.

Not good.

Worth the small hard drive space to trigger fucks like you

>Jazz wants to cut off xir feminine penis
I'm more bothered by this than anything else.

Yeah, absolutely nothing wrong with a feminine penis.

Pic looks like something from Amateur Allure

>I'm triggered

Yeah... okay buddy. Keep spamming your pictures and webm's of this faggot on a friday night thinking that you're trying to """trigger""" me.

CAN WE ALL GET BACK TO POSTIG ABOUT JAZZ'S boipucci????

In the show xe cry about boys not liking xer.
Once xe gets older xe will see there are boys that will want xer attention.

Will you stop using that nonsense newspeak.

First gays, then trannies. 20 years tops before pedos are accepted, look into your hearts, you know it to be true.

>inb4 muh slope not realising we're already sliding

I can get that you want to look like a girl and even be a girl but why in the world would you downgrade yourself to the inferior sex

Yes, because gays and trannies are in the same category as pedos.