Kingpin #1 storytime

Wilson Fisk gets his own ongoing series, let's see how it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/red-skull-kingpin-captain-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just...why

Thanks for this.

Surprised it isn't Fogwell's Gym for once

>Wesley
This is synergy, isn't it? Comics Wesley died decades ago.

Why what?

>Born against

He didn't die, it's just that no one other than Miller ever used him.

Kingpin sure loves beating people up as part of his daily training routine.

Because he's a great character

YOU EMBARRRRASSSSED ME IN FFFFFFRONTT OFFFFFFFFFF HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Huh, I see. The Marvel Wiki lists Daredevil #233 as his "last appearance", so I just assumed he was dead. Still a clear example of synergy, but this is OK in my book.

The smiling is freaking me out.

Clearly it's the smile of an honest man that wants to repent his past.

>That was humiliating
YOU EMBARASSED HER IN FRONT OF ME

>Nice outfit by the way. My son used to wear the same thing.
Given what we know about Richard Fisk, I assume that's a lie

I'M NOT FAT. IT'S MUSCLE DAMNIT.

>I've stood trial and served my time
You were in prison for like 5 months and then got all charges dropped thanks to Murdock's stupidity. Then you went back to doing more crime.

Be careful Wilson! That's not a woman!

>Neither is Wesley, but he still eats the free food.
HA. Love it.

Did she imply Matt is a pedo?

No, she implied that Matt, like many prosecutors, is too hard on underage delinquents, a real problem in America.

I considered putting a spoiler warning over this, but let's face it, who didn't see this coming a mile away?

for u

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Wilson Fisk keeps unconvincingly pretending to be a good guy

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was about to read my copy, but I noticed the story time. Thanks OP

Can anybody storytime Bullseye as well?

You're overdoing the nice guy facade, Fisk.

This was actually pretty interesting. I'll be keeping up with this.

I'm no expert on daredevil lore. Fisk still knows Matt is Daredevil, right? He was never brainwashed or mephisto'd.

Daredevil revealed himself to everyone during the Waid run, but with the Soule run it started with no one remembering because of some deal he made. The next issue is gonna start explaining how he did it, and somehow Purple Man's involved.

I wonder what happened to Turk, he was Kingpin's right-hand man in the Civil War II mini.

Pretty good actually

Oh man! Is this the one where he gets raped in prison and they talk about dem big ol' titties?

That was Punisher Max

Well damn, there's goes my interest.

But maybe he'll tell his biographer about that time. Damn you Marvel why must you tease me!

He should also tell her about that time where he and the Red Skull wrestled in a football field while in their underwear in order to determine who would control the New York drug trade.

This was GREAT.
Really interesting, real characters.
A small-focused plot.
Amazing.

This book doesn't seem to reflect what Dan Slott is doing with Kingpin over in Spider-Man.

>Sarah
>Spider-Man
Ayy

> not even his hated foes Daredevil and Spider-Man
Did I miss some issue where he kissed and made up with Frank or decided he wasn't much of a foe?

> wit
I'm not ready for this

> Wilson Fisk talks like the kind of guy he used to murder at board meetings

Looking forward to the chapter Sarah writes where SpOck utterly caved his shit in.

No he isn't.He should've been dead and stayed dead years ago -- there's nowhere for his character to go.

Looking at the thumbnail, I thought the money stacks were pizza boxes.
Dropped.

Putting money down Fisk planned this encounter.

>dat last panel

Well, its official. I'd let him fuck me.

Thank you

I think Fisk sees Frank as an inconvenience and an obstacle. With Dardevil and Spider-Man, it's personal.

THANK YOU WESLEY

THANK YOU WESLEY

Also Frank doesn't bullshit and tries to go for the kill every time. He's not interested in putting Fisk to prison like Daredevil and Spidey do (As he feels "Humilated" by it). Fisk sees him just the same as every other hitman sent after him and usually sends someone to deal with him if he starts interfering in operations. He's weirdly respectful of Frank because Frank is almost the same. He just takes what he needs.

I loved that team up in the game where Frank has to team up after pushing Bullseye's shit in because Fisk is the only one who knows the location of the Eternal Sun while their assassins are trying to kill him. Fisk is so peeved that Punisher manipulated him he's plotting his revenge in the post credits scene (While talking to Bullseye who's in a full body cast)

Not really. With Frank, it's never personal.

The Punisher doesn't hold grudges. To him, it's war. He kills criminals, but he doesn't particularly loathe any of them, he kills them all anyway. Frank has literally nothing in common with Fisk - He'll shoot Fisk in the face, but not out of any personal vendetta. (Even their backgrounds are different: Frank didn't have much exposure to the underworld, his was a military background.)

With Matt, it's personal.

THANK YOU WESLEY

Storytime

THANK YOU WESLEY

I'm too lazy to storytime, here's the scene
>cbr.com/red-skull-kingpin-captain-america/

THANK YOU WESLEY