'Veronica Mars' actor Brad Bufanda commits suicide by jumping off a building

tmz.com/2017/11/03/actor-brad-bufanda-suicide-dead-at-34/

RIP in peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=UxsHAQljXaY
youtube.com/watch?v=lfw35YPoVzU
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-12-year-old-jumped-from-i-66-overpass-killing-driver-below/2017/10/29/e2d7bdbc-bce8-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7dcf5137e04bb
rt.com/usa/408519-chainsaw-attacker-suicide-pensioner/
reuters.com/article/us-syria-usa-bomber-exclusive/exclusive-syria-bomber-was-florida-born-raised-in-middle-class-family-idUSKBN0EB0XX20140531
youtube.com/watch?v=3mRJmcuC-8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Brad Bufanda
who?
>Was in Veronica Mars
what?
Let's be honest here, OP. You didn't know him till you saw this article

He was in Malcolm in the Middle which I watched as a kid. He was also in other recognizable shows.

>about to accuse a powerful hollywood producer
>suicide via jumping off a building with two bullet wounds in the back
looks like they are finally fighting back.

Just like that Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin who was killed by his parked car.

Wasn't he just an idiot? There was no controversy surrounding him was there?

"Bufanda" means scarf in spanish. Maybe he should've hung himself with one. Less messy.

(((suicide)))

hey i just rewatched veronica mars

this is the biker guy that got stabbed on the bridge in season 1

Way to show your newfagness, Veronica Mars was fucking loved on here, Kristen Bell was a proto Waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Found this video he made
youtube.com/watch?v=UxsHAQljXaY

Goddamn, lads. If you feel like you're gonna do it, don't jump off a goddamn building. Use a razor or some shit, don't need some dumb ass nigga falling on me while walking down the street. Suicide safe.

There wasn't any controversy afaik but it wouldn't be the first time foul play was covered up.

Might just be a stage name. Would have made it even more suspicious though.

I wonder who was behind him when he "jumped" off.

He didn't fly so good

dude was slippin, working in hollywood can do it to you
he was in Pocket Ninjas, a movie they reviewed on BOTW

Yeah even worse if you survive and kill the other person like that 12 year who killed a 22 year old woman recently:

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-12-year-old-jumped-from-i-66-overpass-killing-driver-below/2017/10/29/e2d7bdbc-bce8-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7dcf5137e04bb

Still not as crazy though as the guy who just attacked his wife with an axe and then used a chainsaw to kill himself:

rt.com/usa/408519-chainsaw-attacker-suicide-pensioner/

STICKY WHEN?

i watched the show (all 3 seasons) and still don't remember who he is.

my guess would be one of the bikers or season 3 college kid?

who was he in Veronica Mars?

he was that guy who sang in the karaoke right

felix toombs, biker sidekick of weevil

hes the one that got stabbed when the bikers jumped logan at the end of season 1

oh yeahhh. man veronica mars was so dumb

What did he know? Who sexually harassed him?

>Niether of these stories are from Florida
Color me surprised

>Suicide by chainsaw
Fuck, that's hardcore.

Well go figure that the first american suicide bomber was from Florida:

reuters.com/article/us-syria-usa-bomber-exclusive/exclusive-syria-bomber-was-florida-born-raised-in-middle-class-family-idUSKBN0EB0XX20140531

I was shocked too when I saw it but apparently this is hardly the first time this happened. Still, he was the star of his own Mexican beheading.

no way dude you have to really dig in to properly die if you use a razor and at that point you're going to be scrambling for a phone and getting your own blood everywhere. Do a ton of drugs and then swim into the ocean.

Damn, Spacey is taking his House of Cards character way too far.

If you do it proper it won't make one lick of a difference.

>Suicide by jumping off a building
Well shit, at least he got balls of steel. That wouldn't be my first choice to go.

It was a defect with his car. My parents have the same car and you cant tell if its parked or not sometimes

>Named Brad Bufanda
>Not hanging yourself with a scarf as a suicide method

one job

>Bufanda died by suicide on November 1, 2017, at the age of 34 by jumping off of his residential tower in the 300 block of South Fuller Avenue in the Park La Brea apartment community of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said a note was found at the scene. The suicide note was found on or near his body and gave the names of his parents and thanked important people in his life.[1] Bufanda was previously known for posting alarming content to social media and talking about his declining acting career with allusions to his mental health. In 2012 he shared an image where his ribs can clearly be seen, alongside the hashtag “Too pretty for Hollywood” – he said that he wanted to copy Christian Bale in The Machinist. Later that year, Bufanda posted a picture of two royalty checks for $1.62 and $38.91 with the caption “Fuck Hollywood.”
>Bufanda posted a picture of two royalty checks for $1.62 and $38.91 with the caption “Fuck Hollywood.”

Who did he play in Malcolm in the middle?

Wouldn't recommend a razor personally. It's too easy to chicken out at the last minute and mess it up.

>Jay and Mike delivered the final indignity to his dying career

its a pretty good episode too
youtube.com/watch?v=3mRJmcuC-8Y

>our client
You can feel the empathy oozing from this tweet.

When is the next Plinkett review

A LONG TIME AGO

WE USED TO BE FRIENDS

BUT I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF YA LATELY AT ALL

Was he raped?

being an actor is literally "the 1% and the 99%" . funny considering how preachy they can get.

COME ON NOW, SUGAR,
BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, YEAH.