Do you lovely anons want to join our family for some Eyes Wide Shut...

Do you lovely anons want to join our family for some Eyes Wide Shut, a kinky kinky adventure with Tom Cruise and Nicole the Kid Man

cytu be/r/sleepsnug

Now playing: "Eyes Wide Shut"

The erotic occultist masterpiece by Stanley Kubrick, come see Tom Cruise being a nutty little /x/phile doctor whilst Nichole Kidman his roasty temptress eyefucks the viewer for nearly 3 hours straight.

no, you sound obnoxious

theyre not obnoxious at all

its a truly comfy place

Alice, I happen to be a doctor, so when I'm feeling tits it just happens to be professionalism. Okay?

Grab your dick and settle in for the weird group masturbation sesh you've ever experienced

>Due to continual breaking changes making it increasingly difficult to maintain Google Drive support, Google Drive now requires installing a userscript in order to play the video.

Nah, I'm good

Cringy stuff my guy

Russian hoe scene is about to commence so you're probably gonna dig it

why is she so cute bros

What ever became of Leelee Sobieski?

she's not anymore, ever since she got that piercing in her face and tattoo on her wrist she's turned into a roastie

I just saw this yesterday. Or rather, this morning. Loved it! It felt like a very different kind of Kubrick.

PRIME

i remember watching this movie with a friend when i was 19 and in my 2nd year of uni. i was baked (fuck off it was uni) and i remember getting really uncomfortable and bailing halfway through the movie. i never understood why, but my long-term girlfriend broke up with me a few months later. i guess kubrick really did get into my head without my knowing because i realized later that my relationship was in a passive-aggressive spiral

bravo kubrick, too bad the shining sucked

shes so toll

Literally a movie about the dangers of the Jew

are you from USA?

no, canada

Reminder that Kubrick was punished by the Church of Scientology for pulling Tom Cruise away during production

Great, me too bro!

say canadian bros, how do i sign for the university? what do i need to apply?

lmao what kind of charade ends with somebody turning up dead?

Is there any other good kink kino? Pic related.

short bus

Im dating a girl with this exact body type and she even looks a bit like Nicole Kidman in Eyes Wide Shut. It's amazing.

good movie finished about 30 mins ago, back to the normal shit now

what a horrible thread
>L.V 1999

Twilight zone now, back to the good stuff