Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-tvJcTPxHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Crushing on little boy Finn

No user it's the based man who kick-started her puberty pic related

>they think female pedophiles don't exist
>they think female pedophiles aren't at least as common as male pedophiles
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

I was molested by women multiple times throughout my childhood (aunt, babysitter, some lady who visited us at school (most likely put up to it by one of the teachers)), and when I was very young (younger than Finn is now) I had my first relationship with a 17 year old.
The schooling system is CRAWLING with women who are there just for little boys (or girls, too). When I was with that 17 year old I thought it was the coolest shit in the world of course. That she actively tried to make me feel like shit all day long and psychologically abused me just seemed like the price I had to pay. Someone that age who wants to have sex with someone younger than her (even more so with a 27/14 relationship) has severe issues and is out to hurt and control someone. /ss/ might seem like fun (and ironically I'm almost exclusively attracted to older women), but it's a horrible psychological event that only hurts the boy. Don't fall for this shit just because it makes your cock hard.
>b-but it's just lust on their part and I think it's cool to fuck an older girl/woman!
I know you think it's cool. So did I. However, a woman who wants such a thing is inherently a horrible person who gets off on immaturity and the ability to hurt someone like that. STAY FAR AWAY

If there are any 13/14/15/whatever year olds reading this, please take my advice. Don't do it. Not worth it. Even telling the story to anyone IRL will hurt. There's a reason EVERYONE who experiences this kind of thing says it fucked them up.

>Someone saved my crop and is using it for pasta
Keep going friend

>I just wanna know who my competition is in winning Sadie's heart.

Finn obviously, the others are either too old or too ugly

The kid who plays Will is the only one who isn't ugly

>Grown men caring about who a little girl is crushing on

>Who is Sadie crushing on?
its Millie

Not to sound Reddit, but Millie for all intents and purposes seems to have marked Finn for herself. Girls steer clear of their friends' marks.

Not in a few years when he looks like Isaac Hempstead Wright

Who the fuck keeps doing this girls makeup. It looks awful

>fillie
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Grown men

You assume alot user

Steve

WHO THE FUCK CARES

STOP CARING ABOUT THIS

FUCK OFOOOOFOFOFOOOOFFFFF

Of course it's Finn
Based Sadie has patrician taste in men

>Hasn't seen Snow Ball epilogue

It was for the final scene

Let people enjoy their fandom

Where did she say that?

It's Billy, all that yelling and threatening her made her wet as fuck

give us a source or else you're just larping

LARP´means Live Action Role Playing

I don't understand why he's so popular with the ladies. He has such a weird shaped face.

It's obviously based Steve

weird ali

yes, OP is larping as a hollywood insider unless he got his information from a published source

That's a really great picture. Throughout the season, Mike was shown looking terrible in pictures, and Millie looks scared (and towards Mike) at having her picture taken, which is exactly what Eleven would do.

I kind of hope that wasn't just for behind the scenes goofing off, because it fits the characters so well.

OP is pretending on the internet, not live-action role playing.

CUTE

>his smile and enthusiams, GONE

you're the expert

I seriously think it's the actor that plays Billy. In the Beyond Stranger Things interview thing there's one with him and her and he's like massaging his muscles in a tight shirt sitting right next to her and she constantly stares at him with the thirstiest look. He also talks about "trying to be as nice to her as possible off camera"

Billy fo sho

It's obviously Hopper you idiots

>Not autistic enough to watch Beyond Stranger things and all the late night interviews with the cast along with reading all the articles out shilling the show

Honestly you all are better than I

nice

>Billy grows up to be the Walking Man from The Stand
>Upside Down infection is the real cause of Capt. Trips.

Girls her age always lust after the older men in their lives. They idealize maturity and authority. So yeah either Dacre or Joe is the object of her affections

Billy, obviously.

Billy for sure

Steve/Keery is gay, he hangs out with Finn IRL

When I was 15 I crashed on guys in their 20's, it's either Joe or Dacre

>Keery is a fag, thinks Billy could be a fag for Steve
>Dacre isn't gay, said that Billy isn't gay
Pottery.

>when the jew makes you kiss a nigger

lol, faggot

Life on "very easy" mode. wtf.

would let him go infront of me in the queue @ the super market, no homo

Source? Don't get my hopes up!

i'm a femanon(female)

Did you ever send those guys love letters? My middle school neighbor sends me some and I have no idea how to kindly reject her.

What hopes? It's literally just Keery saying that it could be interpreted as homo, while in another interview the Billy actor (Dacre) says that Billy isn't gay and there's nothing homoerotic there.

Keery's wishful thinking t b h

how old?

sure

So... Keery isn't gay??? No!!!

She's 14. I'm not

just go on a date with her

t. female (male)

I MET THE WALKING DUDE, RELIGIOUS

Yeah sure, and get labeled a loser by my peers in the meantime, why not?

they are just jealous

She's a kid? Why do you care?

no I've never been autistic

that's a really cute story,user

youtube.com/watch?v=J-tvJcTPxHc
>Scanning the scene in the city tonight
>Looking for you to start up a fight
>There's an evil feeling in our brains
>But it's nothing new, you know it drives us insane
This will be Steve and Billy's gay anthem, right?

He's a copy of his dad, his mother is beautiful, so he'd probably age alright or even better.

They're not gay, tumblr. Give up.

Not her, but one friend had her letter trashed for all to see. Fucking arsehole, she was cute and all (unlike me).

L-lewd

It would be cruel for me to ignore her. At least let her know that I acknowledged her feelings

This kid is insanely photogenic

looks like you'll just have to fake your death

oh, or pretend to be gay? sounds like rip-roaring hijinks in the making desu

Why don't they have the BST episodes on youtube?

t. fag

LMAO

The Mike/Eleven reunion was probably the best thing about season 2

Shame they had pretty much no dialog with each other whatsoever this season. Immediately after the reuinion, Mike spergs out at Hopper and then they split up again. Then they dance for a bit at the very end and that's it. They could at least have let Eleven talk to Mike and the rest of the gang for a minute or 2.

>Beyond stranger things
What was wrong with Millie?

she crushin on that bbc LOL

Their reunion was great but El seeing Mike calling to her while she was in the void trying to touch him was even better.

shes British

i thought she was home schooled

>femanon(female)
is this a meme? It feels like I've seen this shit before

Lurk more faggot

It translates to "literally gay." Not really a meme but more of a statement.

>yet another thread where a bunch of fat 40-somethings """innocently""" obsess over the lives of child actors.

Oh if only Sadie would ask you to the school dance, right guys?

That would be great, yeah

if only Sadie would ask me to impregnate her...

I'm not even close to 40, that's over twice my age user. And Sadie doesn't even look that great. I'm not trying to get my soul stolen.

Retard. It's Paul Reiser. She loves her some Mad About You.

If you're a writing an article for HuffPo, then please include me in the screencap.

I wish my sixth class teacher “raped” me. I used to jack off to thoughts of her in a leather catwoman outfit while I fucked her . I really liked her

Yeah, man. She was hot as fuck.

Then it wouldn't be rape dipshit.

I just turned 20 where's my designated zoomer gf?