Why isn't this canon

Why isn't this canon

It is, bozo.

Because we jumped to conclusions based on a single storyboard panel and ran with it.

friggin casuals

I mean Finn being taller and cool

I miss when the fanbase was huge, and artists would speculate shit like this from leaked storyboards...
Now no one cares and the fanbase is a shell of its former self. Normies don't even talk about this show anymore.
It makes me a little sad

I remember when pudding drew stuff here.

Couldn't sneak in caves and dungeons then.

I miss that too.

But that was a time before the word "general" was applied to everything.

Is this referencing PSG?

rwasn't the Homestuck fanbase on Sup Forums are the ones that popularized generals in the first place

I dunno.

I never understood half the references of stuff the old AT drawfags would recreate with AT characters.

And this is the last one from this sequence.

No. Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juilet with Leonardo Di Caprio you child

Maybe?
I know that colorful mini equine show was also a factor in popularizing the use of the word to justify having continuous directionless threads about any given topic.

Because it's stupid as anything other than eye candy fan service. How the hell would Finn suddenly become a suave suit wearing dude out of nowhere, just silly.

Better AU reporting in

The writers are hacks and couldn't think for a second a hero should have SOME flaws instead they made everything a flaw.

Why post this almost every day? It's crap get over it man.

Really makes you think

I hate you.

Fuck the writers, fuck Season 5.2 and fuck Xayaphone

How the fuck this retard got a job, he looks like a half-wit peasant

Because Pen liked his work on Flapjack, that's why (or so I heard)

Well excuse me for never having watched that particular version of Romeo and Juliet.

And it also been a number of years since it was drawn, so it's not like I'm going to perfectly remember the circumstances of the thread it was made in.

Well, look how far he carried AT. Truly a genius of his craft.

Most of the people who work on AT have some sort of presence online, or at least post stuff in some places or used to answer questions on sites like Forumspring and stuff, but I have never seen Xayaphone anywhere. In one of the commentaries for the season DVDs they mentioned something like Xayaphone not wanting to be a part of it for some reason. You can't find him anywhere besides his name being attached to the episodes he's worked on.

The guy's fucking weird, I wonder what his life is like.

Its possible that he has a mental illness of some sort. I dont know, his episodes are fucking garbage.

His stuff can be shit but it's not like he can't make good stuff. Hasn't had a real stinker in a couple of years now, Chips and Ice Cream is the most recent and that's almost two years old.

Yeah, he improved a lot in Season 7 and redeemed himself from the disaster that was Red Throne with Bun Bun. But his most recent episode (Horse and Ball) was boring as fuck.

Probably similar to mine, the only website where I talk to people is this one.

He has made some pretty good ones too.

The Eyes
To Cut a Woman's Hair
The Pods
Mystery Train
Belly of the Beast
Video Makers
Card Wars
King Worm
Vault of Bones
Blade of Grass
Everything's Jake
Angel Face
Blank-eyed girl
Don't Look

He's made plenty of terrible episodes too but still.

horse and ball was okay compared to his previous work, id say good even.

JAAAMEEES
BAAAXTEEER

its so stupid i love it