Post awesome movies that are ltierally ruined by their last 20 minutse that are Scott Pilgrim tier retarded

Post awesome movies that are ltierally ruined by their last 20 minutse that are Scott Pilgrim tier retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying this movie isn't already ruined forever just like Seven, The Usual Suspects, American Beauty....

maybe I missed something but the main character seemed like such a stupid asshole
>this guy keeps killing civilians and is a danger to me and my gf
>better kill him in the middle of the heist and wreck the car!
how hard would it have been to kill him after the heist? Could've had Buddy help him do it, he hated Batts too

hehee

Is this movie actually good? I assumed it was made for teenage girls.

Do you think Kevin diddled Baby?

The only good bit is the car chase at the beginning.

Pretty great, yeah. Last 1/3 is too over the top and wasn't even realy needed, though.

Is Shane the only one who survived/didn't go to prison?

Really enjoyed it. I thought it was really fun, the soundtrack worked really well. Though in hindsight the end is a little bit drawn out and the characters became too ridiculous out of nowhere.

That's what I don't really get. He's driven flawlessly on many jobs, this one is a big time payout. All he has to do is finish the job, get a huge pay day and then, when he doesn't have a car full of psychopaths depending on him, he can pick up his qt pie and drive off into the sunset.

Obviously the finale needed to be set up but Wright could have come up with something a little bit more organic than that. Yeah fucking go right ahead and severely antagonize a gang of nutters who will chase you to the end of the earth for fucking them over... Don't just do what you've been doing for years, one more time and have everything go smoothly.

Jamie Foxx fucked everything up

You know they 1) found all the tapes and he had reasont o believe they will try to get rid of him soon and 2) they found out about Debora, right?

Maybe you should stick to anime.

KEK, I literally had no idea this movie was made by the Scott Pilgrim guy. Now everything makes sense.

Holy shit, how can some directors be this one-dimensional and repetitious?

*Bats shoot an armed guard, completely avoid hurting any unarmed civilians*
Baby: Hmm... this is definitely worth getting like 10+ other people killed, making no money, and potentially having everyone i love get killed too, and then potentially going to jail for decades

shit-tier logic aside they still handled a bad ending well. was still fun to watch

>He dindu nuffin! he good boy!
the movie

reddit tier movie

so the solution is to wreck the car right by the crime scene and escape the cops on foot? you're as retarded as Baby. have fun watching more live action animes like this movie

Did Spacey get into that baby boys hole?

What is your argument for this?

>has never heard of edgar wright
>hasn't seen his trilogy of acclaimed good movies
your shit taste is showing

If you want the baby boys SOUL you have to pay the trolls toll.

Get it right

too old.

Spacey straight up told him he wasn't clear, just that they were even. He'd made up the money he owed, but Spacey was never going to let someone with his talents go. He was going to get chased no matter what.

post your killer track

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>Literally and ironically the ending of this garbage flick

the music was shit too

>unironically likes Scott Pilgrim
>tells anyone else he has shittaste
OK, bro. Whatever you say.

I'm just telling you why he wanted to do it as soon as possible and not afterwards. No one said it was ideal and perfectly rational. It's not like He is supposed to be a perfectly normal and rational person.

And this triggers you why?