Thor Ragnarok

>When she first appears and her clothes are slightly ripped along her thighs and waist

Will capekino ever top the sex goddess Hela?

cate is hot, people finally realise

If they replace the "avatar of death" with Hela in Infinity War like many people are predicting, then Thanos will be a very sympathetic villain

He just wants some death pussy

I hope so, Hela was probably the most forgettable Marvel villain so far - shame to waste Cate Blanchett on such a small role.

>the end villain of MCU is literally a niceguy
holy shit after these movies are out it's gonna be tough for all the young awkward kids out there

I don't think she was forgettable at all (I don't even remember the names of the IM2 and Thor2 villains), she just had to share screentime with the Grandmaster

Feels like she'll be back in future films

just looks like some random lady, not really amazing

Why is her mouth so huge?

I only remember the Thor 2 villain because it was Chris Eccleston, otherwise I don't remember a thing about that movie.
But Hela was meant to be the Goddess of fucking Death and all she does is throw knives at people all movie. Not to mention the trailers implied she blew up Asgard which was just lies. She literally didn't do anything after destroying Mjollnir.

TAKE IT BACK

literally only int his movie wthanks to makeup and hair

Reminder that this guy has been married to Cate Blanchett for 20 years.

Jesus christ that film looks cheap

The setting, the costumes, the cgi. All of it looks so lazy and effortless.

>have to cake her face to masquerade her old visage full of wrinkles

she was 90% CGI in that film. its like Cate woudn't do a damn thing other than stand around and talk.

>For you

goddamit

I swear in the trailer I saw, that scene happened in the middle of a big urban area, not in the middle of an empty field.

>For you!

Those trailers were dishonest as fuck

>crushes mjolnir well yeah its plastic

>based hung toad

wtf wasn't that mjolnir crush scene in asgard?

no it wasnt. The trailers showed two locations; some back-alley on earth in what i assume was NYC, and these fields in 'Norway'. They went with the latter in the actual movie

haha they're just actor too! not gods!

DC already did it years ago surprise surprise. Also Faora was actually hot.

And Marvel will still be successful. It doesn't matter. Their writing and ideas are simply that good.

Marvel and Disney realized that people don't only care about cgi quality (people still like many old movies with cgi worse than what is possible now after all). CGI quality is only one factor for people. After they had John Carter and some other big budget flops they learned how to plan their cgi budgeting and merchandizing possibilities in movies so they'll be more likely to be profitable unlike WB. It's interesting that Marvel is able to make changes to their movies so that there are better merchandizing opportunities (such as heroes having different costumes in each movie or Iron Man having dozens of different suits at the end of Iron Man 3 on which toys can be based) for them than WB does with DC, but are still able to make better movies than them at the same time.

is this pasta?

any chinese cams yet? I really want to see this but im stuck in the hospital for a couple of days.

holy shit why are brits so fucking hideous

Just watch any other Marvel movie it's the same shit again

>Jesus christ that film looks cheap

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. just saw it on the big screen and it didn't look "cheap" at all

>Mistaking based Aussies for Brits

Fuck off cunt.

it's all the same inbred DNA

When will the Cate Blanchett, Carrie Coon and Anna Torv Lesbian Triplet trio erotic drama come out? Theres nothing i want more out of life.

>>the end villain of MCU is literally a niceguy

I guarantee this will be a quip in Infinity War

i felt bad trying to fap at galadriel

BUT NOW I CAN SAY
THANKS MARVEL

ill let her crush my mjolnir anytime

to bad those idiot at dc killed her off, the only enjoyable thing about that movie, yes am still buthurt.

Both Australian, nice try

I don't think I've ever seen Cate hotter than that movie. Good god her face was amazing

mascara capeshit CGI

oh...sooo impressed

what is "it" that they did exactly? cast a brunette actress?

yes

She looks pretty good in Truth, but Im biased cause she looks like my ex.

kate is an ugly hag who only looks attractive after putting tons of makeup on her crows feet.

i disagree. i really like her type

Ecclestone? Wasn’t the film about Thor fighting some Dark Eldar knock-off?

>After conquering the known galaxy you have to tell Hela the troops are exhausted and will go no further.

Haha how small is that guy? Cate is like 5'9

yeah the main elf villain was played by Chris Ecclestone for some reason. Total waste of him teebeeaych

this guy

He's 6'2

If Marvel is really "brave" they'll show her getting PURPLED by Thanos in Infinity War Part 1

Pretty sure she stands on something. Maybe its the plateau in the throneroom

>it's a two actors that played in classy well directed well acted 9/10 historical drama do capeshit and don't give a fuck episode

Yep it was in the first trailer.
Also I distinctly remember first leaked set photos where of Thor and Loki in their urban outfits in new York with a crazy Odin who looked like a bum. All on the same set, which makes me think that they completely reshot Odins part with his death and Hela's first appearance and changed the location.
And yet, we haven't heard a single rumor or fucking reports saying that the movie would be a mess. Say what you will about marvel but they sure know how to keep any production difficulties under wraps, something that WB and Lucasfilm are struggling with.

The fuck is this stupid shit? Why is Space Purple Wrestler following a Bene Gesserit? Why's he killing entire universes?

dam orochimaru looks like dat?

No, she looks better matured.

Why do they do it? Do they need money that badly? Or is it just for the publicity and name recognition that comes with being in a Marvel movie.
Hopkins I guess does it for Grandkids or something - same reason he was in transformers

welcome to comicbooks

My fetish alarms are going off, but God damned, is that the Yellow King?

Nope

>They met in 1996 on the set of a TV show and were married on 29 December 1997.
Fucking how.

Maybe they just do it for fun
Is it really that surprising that some actors would sometimes rather do jobs they enjoy than ones that gain them respect or whatever?

>tfw Cate looks like the one that got away

It was Hela good lmao

If they have fun doing it then whatever but I don't see what a big name actor would get out of standing in front of a greenscreen for hours, delivering shitty lines then going back home.
Ecclestone especially, this is the guy who cut all contact with Dr.Who after he was done. He even refused to do cameos and stuff. I can't imagine him being the sort to enjoy filming a Marvel movie

Me on the left.

>they changed Hel breaking Thor's hammer in an empty alleyway to an empty field instead

Doubling down on that "No on-screen impact, ramification or consequence for anything that's supposed to be dramatic" I see

not gonna spoil it but the scene that replaced it definitely had emotional impact AND long-term consequences

Going off of the entirety of the MCU I really doubt it user

no it didn't lol stop shilling

>both loki and thor heartbroken
>thor about to kill loki
>odin fucking dies

ummkay sure

>heartbroken
Thor looks sad for one scene then they forget for the rest of the movie and we're back to quip central.

She was a really boring villain with boring powers. Also Loki needs to fuck off already he’s so fucking stupid.

Did Odin even do anything with the rest of the universe during the MCU? Aside from stripping Thor of his powers that he gets back? Like that sounds about as important as whatshisface dying in Avengers and then getting his own show.

>we're back to quip central.
how dare this movie have comedy!

in reality he brings it up multiple times to loki and the literal climax of the film has him flashback to this scene

did you even watch the movie?

*GRAPED

That's not what heartbroken means. Do you get paid a flat rate or is it by the post?

resorting to shillposting this early in the argument?

reeks of desperation

>Marlel tards are shocked that Loki has a sister

You're making shit up to make a Marvel movie sound good, you're either 12 years old or getting paid to do it. There's really no point arguing

I literally made nothing up WB shill

nobody wants to see your shitty art

She did nothing wrong.

Too bad

they shouldve made her gigantic
and maybe barefoot haha

>obvious greenscreen
>blurry background
>that everything
How can people even watch this?

true

>go watch it in theaters, its better!
t.marvel

watching a movie in the theatre?!

unheard of!

Yeah, I did notice the effects were a little 'meh. And the jokes got a little too cheezy, like Marvel sometimes does.
The plot itself was actually good though. I still kinda wish they'd kept the explanation that Banner had to be always Hulk because the environment of the planet was inhospitable to humans.
Do you guys think they're going to make Skaar a thing? With possibly the Valkyrie being the mom?

Damn, I thought they CGI'd her body, but watch 1 second, Cate looks hot.

Cate is 5'7 without the heels, she's probably standing on something.

she's got a thigh gap and birthing hips

pretty good for 58

We're gonna need some webms in the future when this flicks becomes a torrent.

>58

Wat?

To vore shota souls.

what's the difference? both are anglo-saxons currently being colonized by Muslims