If you started a cartoon, which station would you want to pitch it to?

If you started a cartoon, which station would you want to pitch it to?

netflix

I think the idea I've been working on would be most fitting at Disney XD or Netflix

Honestly I'd probably try pitching to a non animation exclusive network to get a different audience than a bunch of kids and stoners

Tell us the idea. We'll shit on it for you.

Did uh
Did you guys not hear the news?

Netflix stock is dropping HARD

Archer became pretty successful doing that.

Good. It's what they get for taking down everything good and charging us more to use it.

FOX. If you get a cartoon on Fox, it's almost guaranteed to be a success.

It's guaranteed to get canned after five episodes unless it manages to get double the Family Guy audience.

Well, it's the Great Depression hobo adventures one. I've already shared it a few times on this board

Better buy when they get super low, because you know that they're gonna bounce back.

A lot of cartoons that premier on Fox get like 10 episodes and then disappear forever.

>94.98 April 21, 2016
>144.74 February 8, 2017
Shut the fuck up you know-nothing faggot.

The freaking Cleveland show went on for like 3 seasons. The only cartoon I can think of that got canned pretty quick was the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon.

You're a know-nothing faggot you piece of shit loser baby bitch.

HBO. Second choice is Starz.

Disney XD is a horrible choice for your cartoon. HBO or Netflix are the way to go.

Does HBO even have cartoons? Seems like people would be more likely to go to YouTube Red for that.

Why's that?

It will all go back up when Stranger Things season 2 comes on

They're doing Animals, produced by Starburns industries

Any other cartoons that people watch? How well is that one doing?

HBO has done cartoons forever, man. They've also been the go-to host for anything Jim Henson did since the poor guy can never seem to catch a break as far as getting a place to air.

Is this over Dear White People

What's that?

Dear White People was this satirical comedy movie from a while back about black students at an Ivy League college. Netflix is making a miniseries out of it, and I think the trailer was released today. Many people have complained that it is, well, racist and I figured that maybe that what user was talking about when he said stocks were falling.